Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) (15647 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / M.I. Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl (album Download) & Tracklist / (album Download) M.I. Abaga – A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Timoleon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Potassium
BeanmanX:
If you don't appreciate the rap prowess and talent of M.I we do,,, it's not everything that is paid,,
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by micxwell(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
OceanEye:

Sure I like those music also.. It only happened I forgot there title
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
With lyrics like “ am on top like Canada “ lol

Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by KingDamzzy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
MI is the greatest rapper Africa has seen. Nobody comes close to his level of discography quality. He is a musical genius.

Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Wwwq: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
No consistency in music general once your time is up it’s up
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Swagk101(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
olisaEze:
What M.I aka Mr. Incredible did for the Naija hip hop scene is akin to what Tuface Idibia did for the Nigerian music industry. Dude was like our very own Kanye & T.I with a dash of Jay-Z hot sauce back then! But pls, do not put him on the same level as Mode9! Word play, metaphors, punchlines.... Abeg dem no dey compare sleep & death, biko!! grin
You sabi Rap...I'm a big fan of M.I but Mode 9 is way ahead of his time.

Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Doyou2019: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
micxwell:

You don't like Safe ft Djinee, Dj Neptune ft Mi (123..) both remix and original

So many good MI songs out there, bro. I liked,'Epic', 'One Naira', "Fix up your life', " Nobody Test Me'

Even in 'The Guy' album shii, man's lyrics still church like the Vatican grin

Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Westchester:
M.I was a sensation during his time but I think people overates him and hypes him more than his actual capabilities, I rate Olamide and Phyno higher than M.I in the rap game
are you okay sir??
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Exceed15: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
alphaconde:
That Mi combo with Waje

One Naira was something else.

We have great stars in this country its even impossible to pick out the best.

Wizkid and Davido has distracted us for too long now

Whoa I love that song.
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by YeePeyHaa: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Short man devil?

You said best rapper?

What about VECTOR?
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by theTranslator: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
nedekid:

Its not to bear big title of eg GM. A company that may currently just appear on paper. Last I heard of choc city was donkey years back.
Or do they have current artists "blowing" we don't know about?
ckay...
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by theTranslator: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
ednut1:
With lyrics like “ am on top like Canada “ lol
he rhymes not rap.

His rapping is not jointed at all

I just dey look how dem dey Cap for this thread. I rather read queen primer than listen to MI

His only song I like and listen to is one Naira and Waje carried it
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Emanodimo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Respect to all rappers....

There is no GOAT what each of them did was to make the rap act better.

Believe me!
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by Mryacks: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
That his first album was the shiznit....still his best in my opinion
Re: The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy) by cybercrackerftp(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022

Eagle FM Abuja On Fire (Pictures, Video) / Zlatan – 'Yeye Boyfriend' (Video) / Kizz Daniel, Davido - Twe Twe (Official Video)