Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces (55191 Views)

Peter Obi Playing Regional Politics – Sheik Gumi / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Shidoh: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
According to the image. If leading a country is by showing fitness, why can't someone remind Mr Obi that he shouldn't be playing his football on a track lane by him doing that he will probably wound those guys on the track where his playing his football is a wrong place.
So he should kit for football and go to the pitch
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Westchester(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
zomby:

I guess, it is now a soccer competition… Why are you igbos so gullible?

Fool!! So everyone against Tinubu Is automatically an Igbo person undecided
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by McStoic(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Man is so fit and blessed

Loved and respected by all

I kinda have this feelings that even Remi Tinubu will vote for his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi for president in 2023

Very energetic man. It's obvious he feeds on balanced diet. Agbado and cassava cannot give this kind of energy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by AdeniyiA(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Triangles1:
Pandorabedient invest state money as his own investment.

Say another one, like he diverted state fund into personal pocket.

Isn't it better to invest State fund fund in a business that generates returns for the State, dbusiness flourishes and everybody gains.

I prefer a President who won't turn Nigeria to his own but invests her money in businesses, no matter whoever owns it, where d capital is intact and interests are generated for d country and the company. I can proudly do it
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by DheTayo: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
I am sorry ooo....se na with glasses dem dey play ball...
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by onuman: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
they will tell you that brain is needed not fitness forgetting that without fitness and good health ,the brain cannot function properly.
Spot on.
Once any part of the body ails seriously, the brain's capacity to work becomes drastically reduced.
That is why old and sickly people are not voted by voters in normal countries.
But Nigeria? Is it a normal country?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Focusmi: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fitness Man
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Okhuadams(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I kinda have this feelings that even Remi Tinubu will vote for his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi for president in 2023
dem dey play ball for inside track. Another thing the Okoro were eye glass
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by PharmacyStore: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
The man is very fit
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Sleekfingers: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
ojun50:
And some hungry people we still be shouting vote APC and PDP

I am supporting tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Elimon(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
Okay. Let's see his video fuccking an 18 years old Olosho so that we can confirm that he is fit.

Sick Yar'Adua performed better than the strong and energetic Goatluck Jonnaddaft.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

May u remain like Tinubu's present condition... Amen
May his health be your portion... Insha Allah

May ur future replicate his walking steps... Eseee
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Blaqputin(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
Okay. Let's see his video fuccking an 18 years old Olosho so that we can confirm that he is fit.

Sick Yar'Adua performed better than the strong and energetic Goatluck Jonnaddaft.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created
Lagos is overrated, oya metion me and collect
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Bigboytinz: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy is there no football pitch in the whole of anambra ? why is he playing football on track and field ground ? is this how he plans to govern nigeria ? cheesy cheesy
confused man

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by merits(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I watched the match Obi was a good striker,he scored hatrick goals in the match.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
merits:

I watched the match Obi was a good striker,he scored hatrick goals in the match.
yeah
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Chinedum300: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bola must not win the presidential election....he disappoint Nigerian with his dirty lies

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Emola12(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dis man fit pass Maguire of man u prove me wrong leh me see
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by FlackoRaine: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:

❤️

Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Dagrace01(m): 4:19am On Aug 23, 2022
So
I saw that of Tinubu too, waiting for Atiku and Kwakwanso's own..
Nigerians, una mumu never still do?
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by Slydan204: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2022
All theses things are tiresome. Wetin remain nw na photo of Peter Obi poooing. I remain OBIDIENT
Re: Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alhaji Muhammad Hurd Is Dead (katsina Police Commissioner ) / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.