Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Fmn Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fmn Graduate Trainee Program (3351 Views)

FMN 2022 Recruitment!!! / Flour Mills Nigeria (FMN) Graduate Trainee Program, 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by qanda: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
The FMN Study Pack on Q and A App includes past questions for FMN stage two physical Test. Locate the material from the job test section (General category) of the App.

The test question types include:

-Numerical Reasoning
-Verbal Reasoning &
-Abstract Reasoning

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

See the pictured testimonial below by a user who used the material to study for stage one of the exam.

Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by Adewale3232: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
cyrusmike:
Hello, good evening. Please I've been invited to take the second level assessment for FMN. I need something to practice.
boss when did you do the first online test? I did mine on the 24 of August, I've not received any mail concerning the second assessment.
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by NanoSec: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
For second level assessment test questions and answers,.

Send a mail geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by Hormics: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kola5281:

You could have stated it here that you were selling the past question, i really don't know why we Nigerians are always in a rush to monetized something we got for free. I later got the material free from a good samaritan and I've shared it to more than 20 people on this platform without taking a dime and would continue to do.

Please I need it too.... fhormics@gmail.com
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by officialchikzy0(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please may i know how much is their salary
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by haliiiimo: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Who got an invite for third online assessment please?
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by Abuamjad1: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
I got the third assessment invite yesterday
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kola5281:

You could have stated it here that you were selling the past question, i really don't know why we Nigerians are always in a rush to monetized something we got for free. I later got the material free from a good samaritan and I've shared it to more than 20 people on this platform without taking a dime and would continue to do.

Pls is it possible to get materials for NERC tests or past questions from this good Samaritan? I will be very grateful for your help
Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by haliiiimo: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Has anyone gotten a mail after the 3rd online assessment please?

1 Like

Re: Fmn Graduate Trainee Program by k2kbabawale: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
Adewale3232:
boss when did you do the first online test? I did mine on the 24 of August, I've not received any mail concerning the second assessment.
has anybody gotten mail after the third assessment please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Army 71rri Aspirants Forum / Teachers Needed In A New School In Abijo / N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.