Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Go Back To The Job You Hate - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Go Back To The Job You Hate (8178 Views)

Do You Hate Your Job? / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by AbuAeesha: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
when u got no better choice

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by dododawa1: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bills full hand

2 Likes

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nobody likes his/her Job, we all left our various homes because of the money involves.

If money decides to rain on our various home continuously for a month, nobody will resume work the next month.

I will. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by remsonik(f): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
A bird at hand is worth two in the bush. I've got bills to pay and live
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by FuckDModz: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:
Why go back to the job you hate?

Have you ever asked yourself the question?
You hate the job you do but everyday you wake up. You head toward the route to the same job.

Life is not a bed of roses.

If you find a job that pays well, do it with all your mind while building yourself for something better.

You're not supposed to love your job.
If you do, good for you.

Even business owners don't necessarily love their business.

Make money, buy happiness, retire early and enjoy your life!

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by judedwriter(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:

You hate the job you do but everyday you wake up. You head toward the route to the same job.

When you don't have an option?

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride stylishly.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by VeryWickedMan: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
I love my job die
I prefer staying in my office than going home sef

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:

life is not about immediate satisfaction...it takes time to be able to BE FREE to do what you desire in life. many wont be that lucky and would instead do something they hate for the rest of their natural lives... their only statisfaction would be that they will be able to pay rent and put foot on their table.

BTW your above question (and that state of mind) is the reason why so many go into prostitution/yahoo-yahoo/crime etc... aka they wanna cut corners in life to attain what they dont deserve.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Gentlevip: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Life is not about hate and hate.

It simply means suffering has made them become less sentimental and they face their life squarely as responsible as they can.

To that I applaud them

To boost your hope. Let me say every successful individual in anything had to face the stiffness of what they hated, and sometimes never do away with. Yet they made success.

Stop overpampering yourselves o. I am not saying go and suffer or don't look for better. All am saying whatever you face or faces you hug it.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by dalass(f): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:

These proverbs should do justice to that question;

Half bread is better than none.

And

A bird in hand is worth hundreds in the bush
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by legionISproteus: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
DrRasheed:
I remember during my times learning programming. To source for funds I ventured into blogging and technical writing. It was so hard to earn from blogging considering the rigorous competition and difficult keywords to harness. For a while I stopped but so was my programming lessons.
That got me appreciating the little I used to earn from blogging and its impact on my productivity. Thank God I returned. Today I manage both and enjoying flexibility.

Don't tell me you were (or still are) among those notorious bloggers that spread fake news to gain traffic
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by everythinggirly(f): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
About last week someone offered my friend a job of 25k per month, a graduate wey don even do nysc, the job was a tasking job, going from one shop to another to sell a particular product and the target for that product monthly was about 5000 pieces of it.
I told her to manage it till she sees another one, but on the other hand she really wants to quit and wait for another one.

Nigerian Jobs is all about connection, a good paying job.
Gone are the good old days, when they employ people based of their certificate, good grades and hard work. You will see an undergraduate telling you his or her dad owns one big company, even if they fail or pass, they tend to succeed in life more than the A students.
Thousands of unemployed graduate every single year. I don't even want to talk about ASUU and those writing Jamb.

A failed system indeed!

Contact me for all your writing jobs.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:

Nigeria doesn't give people much choice.
In Nigeria, following your passion is a luxury, and not many people have that privilege.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nobody likes his/her Job, we all left our various homes because of the money involves.

If money decides to rain on our various home continuously for a month, nobody will resume work the next month.

Not really true for everyone. I for example will still get money constantly even if I stay at home, but I love what I do, so I go for it.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Komu1048(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Offpoint1:

It's a lie, some work just to get busy. Some are spending generational money n without lifting a finger. They will still live a life of a millionaire
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
You need money to survive

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Babafrayol23: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
I could remember when I was working in factory. Omoh bakery he like hell fire. 12hrs without resting ontop 1,500. I have stopped working for like a month now but I have not seen another job . Make I focus on online job and business. Factory work na hell fire na ASUU cause am

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Babafrayol23: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:
I could remember when I was working in factory. Omoh bakery be like hell fire. 12hrs without resting ontop 1,500. I have stopped working for like a month now but I have not seen another job . Make I focus on online job and business. Factory work na hell fire na ASUU cause am
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Lugianostar(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Survival theologiest maybe??
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by SLOVFO(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
doncurrent:

That's my dilemma today. But a man has got to do what a man has got to do. But soon one will get the courage to break free from the bondage...
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by SLOVFO(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
[code][/code]
Offpoint1:

Not true. Some people love what they are doing and would be willing to do the job for half the pay.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by DrRasheed: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
legionISproteus:

Don't tell me you were (or still are) among those notorious bloggers that spread fake news to gain traffic
I don't spread fake news. I learn to master the art of blogging by twisting headlines and using clickbait headlines like any good blogger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Tunasco4u(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
It pays better and hunger is real undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by mattmogan88: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
I Dy this table.

I hate my job, it takes most of my time, na Only Sundays be my free day.

Although I save 1k-2k daily

2 Likes

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Offpoint1:
most folks don't likes their jobs, most left their various homes/comfort zone because of the money involves.

If money decides to rain on our various home continuously for a month, most will probably stop going to work while some would still do, it's all boil down to individual preferences.
Truth be told, life's really hard here and many are stuck on shitty jobs just to get by, imagine a graduate earning less than 30k and has to work from Monday to Saturday, mehn, it's saddening.

And the labor laws need to be revised and a machinery put in place to make it effective, a lot is going on in the corporate world/private organization and government establishments that's clearly exploitative and because there are no many jobs to go around, folks just hang around hoping for something better along the line.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Ndidi2: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
99% of Nigerians don't like their jobs.
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by finnestdope(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Focusmi:
Cos of the daily bread

I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
I love my job …hoping to transfer soon though
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by PJtech: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
When hunger nearly finish me i had to go back to that dirty job with meagre income

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Oqw1: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
To survive offcourse

1 Like

Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Lannister360: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gentlevip:
Life is not about hate and hate.

It simply means suffering has made them become less sentimental and they face their life squarely as responsible as they can.

To that I applaud them

To boost your hope. Let me say every successful individual in anything had to face the stiffness of what they hated, and sometimes never do away with. Yet they made success.

Stop overpampering yourselves o. I am not saying go and suffer or don't look for better. All am saying whatever you face or faces you hug it.

Did the op tell you he is "overpampering himself" ?
Re: Why Go Back To The Job You Hate by Truthfulguy10: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sapa !!!
Or
When you’re left with no option ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entry Level Jobs For Fresh Graduates (ond, Hnd And Bsc Apply) / One Big Trick I Used To Answer Any Job Aptitude Test Questions-it's Work 95% / Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.