Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. (1339 Views)

Sowore Criticises Tinubu For Not Attending The ICAN Conference (Video) / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Okoniaerewa: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kwankwanso the presedential candidate of NNPP earlier tender his apology letter for not attending the NBA conference held on 22/08/200/22.

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nonesense. Is it how he will be writing apologies to Nigerians?

Anyway better than Agbado master who doesn't even care.

16 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by fourboys: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Millimann: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
He has managed to evade this one.

Let's see if he will also evade the main debate. He and his fellow evader.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Princessogaraya(f): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wetin he wan talk there before grin
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Massiveglory: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
As long as you are alive and healthy, whatever made any of the candidates miss this opportunity of quality discourse, is unacceptable.
It simply shows you have nothing to offer or the presidential seat is not your Pirioty.
Kudos to Peter obi and Abubakar atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Beremx(f): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where’s Tinubu ‘s own apology?

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by SaiOba: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin I thought he sent his VP running mate grin Abi that one no be person ? grin
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Is it how he will be writing apologies to Nigerians?

Anyway better than Agbado master who doesn't even send anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
SaiOba:
grin I thought he sent his VP running mate grin Abi that one no be person ? grin
Are you sure he is aware that he attended?
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Willy7(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's OK, but then you are not seen as a contender in the first place by sane Nigerians. You are just a place holder for either Atiku or Tinubu. You wanted to use Obi and catch cruise but God pass you. Obi was wise enough to dodge the bullet. Now both you and Isaac have been deceiving yourselves. I just dey laugh
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Benki003(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Haha
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Quest7777: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022

What about the bat that the conference was held right under his nose in Lagos?

Everything the bat's supporters are basing their support on is in the past. The bat is now past his prime & is sick/unfit to shoulder the problems of this country.

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by derecho(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
The guy respect hin sef.
Even the "owner of Lagos" take style call Shetima from Borno.
Tinubu: 'tima wia you dey?
Shetima: Jagaban, I dey jog with my guys(boko boys)
Tinubu: Begging God no go shame us..abeg try come now now..I don't know why I get scared whenever I see that Obi..Abeg just come represent me.
Shetima: Oga, I go try...just give me 3hrs
Tinubu: aah!! Olorun o ni ba ti e je.Just dey come like that

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Qtrpst4: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
"national committment"? Is he the president or minister or what?
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by 9jahotblog: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okoniaerewa:
Kwankwanso the presedential candidate of NNPP earlier tender his apology letter for not attending the NBA conference held on 22/08/200/22.
your apology is none accepted. Besides you will be defeated in the February 25th presidential election in 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by naturalman: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Qtrpst4:
"national committment"? Is he the resident or minister or what?

Na their way, national committee kor. national committe ni
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Qtrpst4: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Leave the guy, person wey go nassarawa and no body even notice sef

naturalman:

Na their way, national committee kor. national committe ni
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by WonderManly(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Mtcheewww! Wetin make him no go? E dey fear?
Anyway...

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Maxymilliano(m): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Don't worry Rabiu, nobody is taking you serious.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by Munamoqel: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2022
I'll
Okoniaerewa:
e dey fear Peter obi
Re: Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference. by lonecatt(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2022
lol the same kwakwanso that asked peter obi to be his vice . this man is just too overrated

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Governor’s Son Femi Hamzat, Didn't Joins The Obidient Rally / Nnamdi Kanu Won't Be Released~~fg / Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.