Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) (50961 Views)

LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Adakintroy: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
I can't tell you what he wrote on the floor. But I can tell you were he was when he wrote it. the mind of Christ steal away every now and often. They are removed from us frequent. We are composed of many horror. It's not a place for a Christ. They dwell more in open spaces. Mostly returning as visitors. Checking on us.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mercury12:

Nothing else except demons. Angels live in a much higher dimension though

I believe no such things are demons tho
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Electrochemistry(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time

I used to take religion lightly until I tasted out of body experience. No matter what anyone says, science cannot explain everything or satisfy human gusto and curiosity about life.

When you die, your soul leaves your body in what is called detachment. This I can confirm from my personal experience.

What happens thereafter, I do not know but if you want me to tell you, I will be relying on the Holy Bible which I believe is the best source of such information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by TruthinAction: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
But the telescope cannot see heaven. It's a mystery.

There are many more galaxies that it can't see.

God is infinitely great. He is worthy of our worship.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Electrochemistry(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
I used to take religion lightly until I tasted out of body experience. No matter what anyone says, science cannot explain everything or satisfy human gusto and curiosity about life.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.

Well

1.Let us pay high fees to our universities
2.Remove subsides on fuel and power, so that both can be sold at a profit, which can be invested in the sector, and lead to the powering of
3.Our industrial sector.
4.Which can then combine with our universities to produce inventions
5.High taxes too...so that education, and things like roads, rail, etc...can be well funded.

Nothing like wickedness...the whites were willing to work for an industrial society. Here in Nigeria, we sell raw materials, share the money and it runs out because it is not enough. The whites take our raw materials, use it to make products and sell them back to us at high prices.

We can be like the whites...if we are prepared to make the sacrifices they made. Not fight over oil money from sunup to sundown.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
michresakidjo:
The white keep making earth shattering discoveries while wickedness abounds in one part of the world.

I do not know when God will return to that continent . At times it seems God is not interested in us but that is not truth.

For I believe God is interested in us cuz He is us and He is in us.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by sprints1: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Yeah! If you watch HISTORY channel on DSTV you’d understand that there is strong possibility for this! The program “Alien life” is quite expository
my brother no let american film and documentary deceive you nothing greater than humans except God. The only thing possible in those planets are elements and other likely valuable substance. No alien nothing of such.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by michresakidjo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

For I believe God is interested in us cuz He is us and He is in us.

God is with us though. I believe. We will get it right.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
BeanmanX:
All what black knows is wickedness,,,very backward race..
Extremely backward race

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Now that is a view
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yea if not so, why would an ocean be found in Mars, flowing? Rocks and footsteps? If the scientists like, let them keep discovering. One million years to come, they've not explored on tenth of God's creation.
At our own pace.
Photo 1. Nokia 3310
Photo 2. S22 ultra. 20 years later.
Photo 3 crt tv
Photo 4. Signature oled tv. Thinner than your phone.

All these happened in just 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by SunTzu123(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe there is another life form somewher in our universe

They are created I'm Gods image just like us...
I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...

I agree. Just like ants can never recognise humans (though we interact everyday), we may never recognise them; I am sure we are interacting already!

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
michresakidjo:

God is with us though. I believe. We will get it right.

Yes we will definitely get it right, but I strongly doubt it will be in my generation.
The Creator can Not make mistakes.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by bigpicture001: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Y do physicist where white overall... Thought is an store for the biological scientist
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
SunTzu123:

I agree. Just like ants can never recognise humans (though we interact everyday), we may never recognise them; I am sure we are interacting already!

Very intelligent post my bruh.
Lower Creatures like ants etc. can Not recognize or comprehend what or who we Humans are… the have a lower brain capacity hence this reason.

I believe it’s the same way our own brain capacity cannot easily comprehend superior creatures too.

4 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...
I pity dem if dem enter naija.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Bimpe29: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Allahu Akbar.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by donbenie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Lol..
And yet your Omnipotent Bible didn't capture that?
Blasphemy!

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
michresakidjo:

Jesus is not happy with this comment.
How did you know?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by sylve11: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blupen:
We don't die, maybe just our bodies but our spirit never dies bro, we come back as babies again

That time is not there anymore.

Change your ordinances so if you will come back again, you will be better than now. cool
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by donbenie(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Electrochemistry:

And yet all religion offers you is faith..
Not a lot of explanations in that..
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Jokerman(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

Very intelligent post my bruh.
Lower Creatures like ants etc. can Not recognize or comprehend what or who we Humans are… the have a lower brain capacity hence this reason.

I believe it’s the same way our own brain capacity cannot easily comprehend superior creatures too.

Don't be deceived......

We are created in God's image and likeness, hence, there's nothing humans cannot comprehend
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by SamDayJoy: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Agapechuks147: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
No be lie..After basking in the Awesomeness of the Universe,scientists still discovering stranger things from space, and the beauty of God's creation here on Earth.I wonder why some people would think there is no God and Heaven....
Righteousness2:
The Scientists are only Privileged to witness to see a bit of what the ANCIENT of DAYS allows them to see.

The Beauty of Heaven is unexplainable, Undescribeable, Unquantifiable, Unmeasurable and unfathomable.

Eyes have not seen! Ears have not Heard What GOD has in store for us in Heaven .

Brothers and Sisters, whatever will make u Miss Heaven , Destroy it, fling it away , do away it. Nothing on earth compares to what GOD has in store for us over there.
Don't miss Heaven for anything or anyone.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Xiaohei(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.

That there is a thought that has always puzzled me till this day. At what point in creation did we miss the bus? Something as basic as electricity generation and distribution is taking Nigeria over five decades to figure out! Haba!

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time
When you die, your soul leaves your body and goes into the spiritual realm to prepare for reincarnation.
This current life you live will do justice to how your next life will be.Your soul is here to learn the lesson it never had in your previous life.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by jagorinho: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
If you are open minded enough, download this book, it is free, just a simple Google search will do it
Journey Of the Souls

This world is a market like the old Yoruba saying.
Your physical body is the passport you need to participate here, but your soul is eternal.
Your participation here is temporary,so two things are of uptmost importance
1. Do good, must be done without expecting any reward
2. Do not hurt another soul.
All other things are useless in the scheme of things, your job, houses, wife, husband, position, work ,children etc.
You reincarnate if you are yet to learn a particular lesson after your previous visit to earth or to take punishment for wrong choices you made in your previous life.

Reincarnation is real, some religions hid it for specific purpose........I think this is enough for now.

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by MonthlySalary: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Imagine a place with 7 Moon
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
beylinko02:
Who says God does not EXIST.

The BABA Himself, the creator of the universe. I Twale you!

Still in doubt? Take off the shades and look around you, you will see the beauty of His splendor.
God is the universe himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.