Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) (50962 Views)

LATEST:- WhatsApp New View Once Feature Hack (Unlimited Views) / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos) / Venus Jupiter Conjunction 2017: The Planets Will Rise As One On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by olab059(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Up till now, i still wonder and ponder what happens when we die. This question keeps hiting my mind every single time

Let me tell you about us...

We're all gods... but being a god and living eternally gets boring, so we created the physical plane...were life is finite, and we're mortal. We can feel (good and bad emotions), fall in love, cherish life, because we have limited time... So, before we go into the physical plane as a baby, we wipe out our memory, so we can totally enjoy being mortals. There is a glitch in the system we created sometimes, which makes us experience dejavu, because as gods, in our original state, we are omniscient, we know everything (even things that are yet to happen, or currently happening).

So, when we die, we don't really die, the virtual reality game we created ends, and we go back to the spiritual plane, where we existed before, in our godlike form... and laugh and joke about experience in the physical plane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by MonthlySalary: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
jagorinho:

If you are open minded enough, download this book, it is free, just a simple Google search will do it
Journey Of the Souls

This world is a market like the old Yoruba saying.
Your physical body is the passport you need to participate here, but your soul is eternal.
Your participation here is temporary,so two things are of uptmost importance
1. Do good, must be done without expecting any reward
2. Do not hurt another soul.
All other things are useless in the scheme of things, your job, houses, wife, husband, position, work ,children etc.
You reincarnate if you are yet to learn a particular lesson after your previous visit to earth or to take punishment for wrong choices you made in your previous life.

Reincarnation is real, some religions hid it for specific purpose........I think this is enough for now.

The book was written by another fellow like you.
No one where we go from here. Nor do they know where we came from...

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by nomenclature(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/22/world/jupiter-images-webb-telescope-nasa-scn/index.html
Stop quoting anything made in america as "worlds most powerful " have you seen Chinese and russian telescopes?
See below

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by shinealight(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.

Just blame it on our foolishness and do not try to detract anything from the Creator’s Perfection!
At our first outing, all human spirits (black, white, yellow or red) were endowed with the same innate qualities and potentialities.
Your present state is a result of how those abilities have been applied over millennia of your coming and going, and in which direction…..whether good, noble or just plain evil. The Law of sowing and reaping takes over from there onwards….giving unto each according to his/her deserts.
Just look at foolish Africans still killing each other over whose ways are more pleasing to the Creator (Muslim or Christian, etc,)……as if the Creator has appointed them to fight for Him. How ridiculously presumptuous we can be!
As the scripture says…”My people perish for lack of Knowledge”!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by kilisi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Cozbymaster97:
America everywhere War na them Science na them This and that Okay the last empire continue!

I suspect yore a JW
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by cypressG: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Photoshopped.

Let them show us a video of it...

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by jagorinho: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
MonthlySalary:

The book was written by another fellow like you.
No one where we go from here. Nor do they know where we came from...
Lol!! No problem.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe there is another life form somewher in our universe

They are created I'm Gods image just like us...
I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...
Yes there is another life somewhere else but not in the creation of human.
You will be only find human on Earth because humans are made from the earth.Human is synonymous to the earth not Jupiter

2 Likes

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Jokerman:

Don't be deceived......

We are created in God's image and likeness, hence, there's nothing humans cannot comprehend

Don’t get me wrong my bruh
Yes we were created in gods image
But we have a lower brain capacity that we greatly need to develop.
If you notice I said “easily comprehend” cuz I strongly believe there’s nothing we humans are not capable of if we put our minds to it (it can only take time).
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
You will be only find human on Earth because humans are made from the earth.Human is synonymous to the earth not Jupiter

Wow ! Yes Intelligent people on this post!
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Blupen(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
sylve11:

That time is not there anymore.

Change your ordinances so if you will come back again, you will be better than now. cool
Okay sir
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Thosyn12(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Beautiful
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

Wow ! Yes Intelligent people on this post!
Yeah,it is what it is

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
olab059:

We're all gods... but being a god and living eternally gets boring, so we created the physical plane...were life is finite, and we're mortal. We can feel (good and bad emotions), fall in love, cherish life, because we have limited time... So, before we go into the physical plane as a baby, we wipe out our memory, so we can totally enjoy being mortals. There is a glitch in the system we created sometimes, which makes us experience dejavu, because as gods, in our original state, we are omniscient, we know everything (even things that are yet to happen, or currently happening).

So, when we die, we don't really die, the virtual reality game we created ends, and we go back to the spiritual plane, where we existed before, in our godlike form... and laugh and joke about experience in the physical plane.

With this your response bruh I’m more convinced and very happy that we are having more developed brains in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by dalass(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
BeanmanX:
All what black knows is wickedness,,,very backward race..

That comment you made is wickedness.... Seeing that many black men/ women were and are still great in all spheres of life... Who knows whether the invention came from a black person?
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
olab059:

You don't just go back to the spiritual plane.You reincernate again.See let me tell you,we being on this Earth is like being in a school.We are here to learn.So we can grow in the spiritual realm.That is why we experience karma of our past so that we can use it to grow

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by oneclickng: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Is righteousness, Holiness etc now in heaven? I don't see his posts and comments any more
He is currently searching for signs and symptoms of end time in the news

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
Yeah,it is what it is

I just followed you. I appreciate your sense of reasoning �
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Solofresh2: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
iamuye:

I just followed you. I appreciate your sense of reasoning �
Thanks for that. You welcome
A lot of people don't realize this things especially the religious folks.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:
Thanks for that. You welcome
A lot of people don't realize this things especially the religious folks.

I keep wondering if there’s any thing we could do to bring enlightenment to such people.
Cuz I cannot lie to you bruh it is Not easy for such people to understand certain things different from what they hold strongly as a belief.
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by Kazim88: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe there is another life form somewher in our universe

They are created I'm Gods image just like us...
I believe they hav discover our planet... but it's billions light year away... so no way to reach ourselves...

We are the only one. At least in our Solar System, after years of exploration, astronomers have not find any living thing, plant or water in all the planet revolving around earth

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by pquaver(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It may not be in our millennium but I know if the world still exists... we will connect with the outside world someday

Too much marvel and DC comics..
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
shocked
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
SunTzu123:

I agree. Just like ants can never recognise humans (though we interact everyday), we may never recognise them; I am sure we are interacting already!
Point taking
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
The Wonders and beauty of Creation by God Almighty

@ Cc: sukkot, sukkot is probably sleeping in plant Jupiter now tongue
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
internationalman:
These white people especially the Americans keep enjoying and exploring God's through their own brilliant man made creation while we in Africa can't even have full dominion over God's creation like he wants.

I don't think God created us equally.
Homo Sapien evolves from Africa we are yet to Evolve to Scientific Realm in Africa due to Crude Belief Systems and Many Acts of Wickedness towards Beautiful Civilisations:
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by baralatie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kazim88:

We are the only one. At least in our Solar System, after years of exploration, astronomers have not find any living thing, plant or water in all the planet revolving around earth
Has anyone stepped foot on Mars
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

Too much marvel and DC comics..

You think I'm a kid like youu

As a Computer scientist and a prospective Aerospace Engineering PHD student...

If you don't believein all dis, doesn't mean people like me are ignorant ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kazim88:

No human have been able to land on Mars wey dey close by and you think dia is no life form else where...

How did you come to conclusion... hav scientist explore all planet before decided no human life anywher
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Solofresh2:

We hav several planets... the livable and the one who are danger to human...

I believe we have a planet just like earth somewhere Faraway... and it's occupied by human
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by iamuye(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Ask him what he believes in and he’ll probably tell you the fairytale of a white god
Re: World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) by pquaver(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Your imagination is shaped from your childhood.. DC and marvel comics.. I read it too but bro come on... Where is the oxygen for the people na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Zoo Parades Donkey As Zebra After Painting It In Black And White Colours / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.