Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) (15180 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by naijapips04: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Watch all below and distinguish between pragmatic realism and Book of Lamentations.

Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoM2ItAqLLM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by parkervero(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2022
They have all spoken well. Kassem Shettima seems to be more learned than Tinubu and his eloquence is outstanding but the party he represent has bad records in terms of human development, security and growth.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by parkervero(m): 5:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Great
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Abdul05: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians have adjudged that both tinubu and shettima are still the best for now... grin grin

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by ezegold4we: 5:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Waoooooo, the bokoharam From apc was only talking about city boy and Lagos, he forgot that Lagos was capital City for over 60yrs,

OBI is the Man, he was Able to show us our problems, and how we can get out of it,

Any reasonable and responsible voter should go for obi, that man's brain is a walking computer, I Duff my cap for Obi,

Can you see that the NBA organizer's awarded him the Best speaker.

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Nigerians have adjuged that both tinubu and shettima are still the best for now... grin grin

And the learned people at the NBA didn't award him the best speaker.

Most people like you supporting Tinubu/Shettima are just doing that because they're Muslims or Yorubas. Nothing more.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Munamoqel: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2022
naijapips04:
Watch all below and distinguish between pragmatic realism and Book of Lamentations.

obi is a scam ! he doesn't know anything about productions .he said 700,000 barrels is loss ? Not meeting OPEC quota of 1.8 is not equal to the oil been loss .not meeting production quota is as a result of combine factor like lack of investment , divestment by IOC ,theft ,age infastruture ,labour issue (20000 barrel was out due to strike) and PIB delays .in his classical fake statistic he calculated 700,000 x110 USD to arrive at 2.2 bn dollars lost income to the Nigeria state !this is false the 700.000 is an opportunity that we didn't utilize well and cost of productions of crude is around 30 USD and it production sharing contract by IOC( 60/40) .so our opportunities lost income is like 40 USD x700,000 . Obi dont not know what he is saying and not having the intellect in the class of Prof soludu ,sunusi lamido osinbajo Atiku and co.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by naijapips04: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
Waoooooo, the bokoharam From apc was only talking about city boy and Lagos, he forgot that Lagos was capital City for over 60yrs,

OBI is the Man, he was Able to show us our problems, and how we can get out of it,

Any reasonable and responsible voter should go for obi, that man's brain is a walking computer, I Duff my cap for Obi,

Can you see that the NBA organizer's awarded him the Best speaker.

Obi didn't show you anyway to get out of your problems. He was just lamentating with no clear solutions.

Obi walking computer? Lol. With his pass in philosophy. Funny dude.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by naijapips04: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
@mynd44 Seun this deserves to be on the front page. You have showcased all speeches aside Atiku's speech. This is not fair at all.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by MykLANNY(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku will make a fine first runner up. Nigeria needs OBI in times such as this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Pityoobi: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2022
A
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Gretereyo: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Peter Obi all the way... grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2022
My ranking

1. Shettima 75%
2. Atiku. 70%
3 Peter Obi. 45%

Reason I scored Peter below average, he sounded memorized.

It is time he stops cramming maths calculations he did using calculators at home, doesn’t make sense.

Always pouring out mathematics calculations like a primary school boy doing Christmas Day celebration presentations in school.

Which one is 1.2mm times 20 is multiply by 30 is equal to something trillion and something, then he will pause and expect the audience to start celebrating like they are hearing English for the first time. So annoying because it is obvious it isn’t naturally flowing and he did all the calculations at home just to impress.

A man of the people should do better

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Seakay(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians, Please VOTE WISELY! wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku will never be president inshallah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Donchris3(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Excellent but let's come together to laugh at atiku and tinubu failure in the 2023 election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlEo4Z_W160
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by SandyLOVE08(f): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima was confused on which of the NBA he was invited for. So as a sharp man he thought he was. He had to wear his suit for Nigeria Bar Association and his sneckers for National basketball association.

Ask any APC supporters how exactly did BATIkus build lagos. Lagos was one of the most developed state before that BATIkus came on board and take all the credits. And he still have lagos in the palm of his hands controling the revenues, controlling who governs and who doesn't.

What about Fasola, Ambode? What infrastructure will be credited to them if everything goes to the BATIkus?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2022
The incoming president ... Waziri Atiku Abubakar...Turakin 1 of Adamawa. I greet you sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Moh247: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2022
They all performed well... Shetima gave them some punches

122 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Mindlog: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2022
They were all given an opportunity.
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by bigdammyj: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Okay.
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Trapnews: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by casualobserver: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku spoke well, he was the most articulate, prepared and presidential of the 3 aspirants but I can never vote for PDP. Obi was Obi.....shouting, telling us problems we already know and offering no solution. Shettima fall my hand!!! I am very disappointed in his performance.

Scorecard

Atiku: good outing
Obi: nothing new
Shettima: very poor outing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by zeenaman: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
parkervero:
They have all spoken well. Kassem Shettima seems to be more learned than Tinubu and his eloquence is outstanding but the party he represent has bad records in terms of human development, security and growth.
Thank God , from your statement, you only have issues with the party and not the competence of the individuals. We are not voting for parties, we've matured above party and ethnicity. Tinubu is the man

13 Likes

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by Barrylord4040: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
BAT 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by fasho01(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
And so
Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by mycar: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
peter obi got it spot on, from the theme and its relationship with what Nigerians should do in the upcoming election.that's what i call a speech

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by esanmantruth: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2022
I hardly comment on politics until your statement that said in quote “ Tinubu is too big to be with them that came” but I want to let you know we don’t need those that is to big in fraud anymore. Only God knows when Slavering will depart from you people’s linage in Africa

apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / Eid Drama: Adeleke’s Aide And Basiru Tell Their Own Side Of The Story (Video) / Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.