Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose (1047 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by brightbright: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyPL6eFdbcs

The brother to the former Ekiti State Governor, Isaac Fayose shared a video on his Instagram page asking Obidients how much are they donating for Peter Obi Campaign comes 2023.

He said for me I will be donating 20-40 million naira to Peter Obi’s campaign

What about you? He asked.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChjukhnjqZy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Racoon(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
What have Fayose brother seen differently now? Guy man have been catching cruise since Adam.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Nationalpikin: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Peter obi is a national movement. Welcome onboard Issac fayose truely we are obidient

13 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Abdu81: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Kudos man.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Me donating 2million

7 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by PresidObi: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2022
I have already started distributing my own donations

12 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Emmamay10: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
The donations should be made to Ekiti State. Poverty is dominant in the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by SHINJA: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Emmamay10:

Which state for Naija wey poverty no dey?

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by nabiz(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2022
I will donate 200k and my bus for commuter bus for campaign to my ward

9 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Boogyman557: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool Great Move!

Me self go donate enough WEED for niggaz wey go RALLY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Sukersoc: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2022
As for me, minimum na 100k. My word, my bond.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Is that one boosting
Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Baddestbiitch(f): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Im donating two bags of tissue papers for uchins that want to cry on this post

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Exactly the same way they packaged Buhari before 2015 presidential election, they were sending Prof Osibanjo for intellectual functions, while covering Buhari, they've started again,
It would've been best to compare Obi's speech to Tinubu at NBA conference held yesterday, Shettima is not APC presidential candidate, this is same way they packaged Buhari and Osibanjo, they ended up messing Nigeria economy up with huge debt,
insecurity and what have you, APC are in charge not opposition, I wonder solution Shettima have for insecurity that he couldn't show to their leader Buhari?
Under Shettima watch Borno became headquarter of terrorist in Nigeria, this is same man that want to be in charge of security, he was blaming GEJ for his incompetence when he was governor, I wonder why he is not blaming Buhari and himself after they promised to end Boko haram in Nigeria.

What economy solution do Tinubu have that he couldn't relate with Buhari?
Most of the incompetent ministers and head of agencies it was Tinubu's recommendations to Buhari, like former minister of finance, it was Tinubu that recommended former FIRS boss that stole Nigeria dry, Fashola was ministers of power for four years without tangible achievement in power sector, these are Tinubu's men.
Tinubu largely contributed to Nigeria mess, Nigeria economy is nose diving with huge debt, Nigeria at this time doesn't need wasteful Tinubu, no time for Owambe party at this critical time of our fragile economy, no time for rascality.
Look at Lagos State debt almost half of all the sates in Nigeria and no hope of reducing, Lagos is the smallest State by landmass, with the huge IGR and federal allocation still little to show.
Nigeria at this this stage need Obi with frugal nature to manage our resources, he has been tested and trusted, he has the capacity, the wisdom to change Nigeria bad economy to flourish, before he became governor in Anambra, Anambra State economy was in total mess with huge debt, Peter Obi did all his projects without borrowing, cleared all backlogs of salaries, pensions and gratuities by previous administrations, invested for the state and save #75 billion for his successor, reduced Anambra State debt to the lowest in the country

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Qtrpst4: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2022
When will emilokan make his own donation to iragbiji?

If this is not poverty, please tell me what else is

Emmamay10:

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Salvador1: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Man are falling in different places for Peter Obi.

Obi is using jazz I swear.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Day169: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2022
.. sounds like an indirect conduit to siphon PDP's money to LP!
All is fair in politics.
Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by lereinter(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Peter obi is a national movement. Welcome onboard Issac fayose truely we are obidient

You people find it difficult to spot deceit
Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by lereinter(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Instead of donating to someone that have billions of dollars in his off shore account, just look at the poor and needy around your environment and worship houses and be kind to them
Re: I Will Be Donating 20-40 Million Naira To Peter Obi’s Campaign -Isaac Fayose by Penguin2: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
What have Fayose brother seen differently now? Guy man have been catching cruise since Adam.

I think his brother’s camp may have finally taken a stand which is what he’s fore-bearing.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate / Will Peter Obi Score Up To A Million Votes In 2023?? / Peter Obi Is A Scam, And Anybody Following Him A Criminal - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.