Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter (1486 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Good day nairalanders!
i will make this as succinct as possiple because i don't want to take too much of your time.
my daughter just finished her secondary school this year with good waec result. She wanted to study nursing but i told her to wait till next year to sit for jamb but she insisted to go to school of nursing instead of university.
please, is there any standard school of nursing that is selling form now?
if there is one,
>how much is the form.
>how can we obtain the form.
>the closing date.
thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Boogyman557: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by ayourbamie: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Your girl should be able to get these infos herself, she's old enough if she can insist on going to school this year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=ayourbamie post=115972901]Your girl should be able to get these infos herself, she's old enough if she can insist on going to school this year [ thanks but 17years old girl still needs parential helps these days]

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Ebubu: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Iyatostrong
School of nursing school fees I know are usually expensive, hundreds of thousand every year.

But to me it’s worth it, Nigerian trained nurses with school of nursing certificate are very very often demanded for in Uk and USA and Australia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Ebubu post=115973442]Iyatostrong
School of nursing school fees I know are usually expensive, hundreds of thousand every year.

But to me it’s worth it, Nigerian trained nurses with school of nursing certificate are very very often demanded for in Uk and USA and Australia.
[ Okay, thanks but is there any one selling form now?]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Ebubu: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Iyatostrong

None that I know of. Federal school of nursing in Abakaliki ebonyi state had their admission process around June.

The renowned Mater Dei Catholic missionary school of nursing located in Afikpo, Ebonyi state I don’t know if they are taking admissions now. There should be schools of nursing around you, either in your city or neighbouring capital, what’s your city? We can search the closest ones nearby you and find their enquiry mail address or phone number to make calls and get information, how about that?
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Ebubu: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Iyatostrong

Call this number 07031610928

Ebonyi university college of nursing, Uburu.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by MiracleMe7: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Ebubu:
Iyatostrong

Call this number 07031610928

Ebonyi university college of nursing, Uburu.
Don't try go there, this school of nursing at uburu is not accredited
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Ebubu: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
MiracleMe7:

Don't try go there, this school of nursing at uburu is not accredited
Ops. Okay OP try mater dei in afikpo ebonyi state. Google their number or email and contact them. They should still be Iyatostrong. Also accredited.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Spanishmilf(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
ayourbamie:
Your girl should be able to get these infos herself, she's old enough if she can insist on going to school this year
u are dumb
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by tayewomi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
if she had a good jamb score,going to University is more okay than school of nursing...A federal University is more cheaper and advance than studying in SON
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=MiracleMe7 post=115979475]
Don't try go there, this school of nursing at uburu is not accredited[okay thanks so much. We need accredited nursing school.]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Nigerianization(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
ayourbamie:

Thank you for this. Let the girl take charge of her life. If she wants it, she should source all the information herself.

It's high time parents quit doing for their children what they should do for themselves.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Baronthecelebri: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Let her learn a trade
Iyatostrong:
Good day nairalanders!
i will make this as succinct as possiple because i don't want to take too much of your time.
my daughter just finished her secondary school this year with good waec result. She wanted to study nursing but i told her to wait till next year to sit for jamb but she insisted to go to school of nursing instead of university.
if there is one,
>how much is the form.
>the closing date.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Baronthecelebri: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
She want to go to school to have sex

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Ebubu post=115975669]Iyatostrong

None that I know of. Federal school of nursing in Abakaliki ebonyi state had their admission process around June.

The renowned Mater Dei Catholic missionary school of nursing located in Afikpo, Ebonyi state I don’t know if they are taking admissions now. There should be schools of nursing around you, either in your city or neighbouring capital, what’s your city? We can search the closest ones nearby you and find their enquiry mail address or phone number to make calls and get information, how about that?[ Kindly help. I am from oyo state. Thanks.]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Iyatostrong:
Good day nairalanders!
if there is one,
>how much is the form.
>the closing date.
Op check this out

https://myschool.ng/news/adamawa-state-college-of-nursing-and-midwifery-admission-eligibility-and-registration-details

https://myschool.ng/news/kogi-state-con-obangede-admission-form-2022-23

Or

Visit my myschool.(ng)

Type nursing on the searchbar

Continue from there

Screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by jeromestarks: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Single?
Me help single mother? God forbid!
Find the man that fvcked you for help.

All these feminist sef.

1 Like

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by ayourbamie: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Spanishmilf:
u are dumb

No wonder you were scammed

Oversabi mugun
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by toujurs: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
Single?
Me help single mother? God forbid!
Find the man that fvcked you for help.

All these feminist sef.
You should have simply ignored, than comment this sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Spanishmilf(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
ayourbamie:

No wonder you were scammed

Oversabi mugun
u went to check my old post for a comeback. Took your hrs to do that
Fuxking dry cleaner peasant
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by LEGALSER: 2:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Iyatostrong:
Good day nairalanders!
if there is one,
>how much is the form.
>the closing date.

Rivers State school of Nursing form is currently on sale. 15k for the form and the fees for freshers is about 120k while subsequent fees is about 85k. You can try getting someone over there to help you out or better still check it out online. I am not in Rivers State at the moment would have helped.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by NozinoGroup: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Iyatostrong:
Good day nairalanders!
if there is one,
>how much is the form.
>the closing date.

Visit nursing world Nigeria dot com
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by ayourbamie: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Spanishmilf:
u went to check my old post for a comeback. Took your hrs to do that
Fuxking dry cleaner peasant

Thank you Mr Agbero. I'm proud to be a fuxking drycleaner.
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Spanishmilf(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2022
ayourbamie:

Thank you Mr Agbero. I'm proud to be a fuxking drycleaner.
now go clean homeboy and leave the internet
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by ayourbamie: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Spanishmilf:
now go clean homeboy and leave the internet

Have a great day
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=LEGALSER post=116001153]

Rivers State school of Nursing form is currently on sale. 15k for the form and the fees for freshers is about 120k while subsequent fees is about 85k. You can try getting someone over there to help you out or better still check it out online. I am not in Rivers State at the moment would have helped. [thank you so much but is the school accredited?]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=tayewomi post=115981903]if she had a good jamb score,going to University is more okay than school of nursing...A federal University is more cheaper and advance than studying in SON[ God bless you but one of the reasons she gave is this unending ASUU strike.]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Iyatostrong(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Nigerianization post=115985026]

Thank you for this. Let the girl take charge of her life. If she wants it, she should source all the information herself.

It's high time parents quit doing for their children what they should do for themselves.[ I believed this is not how our parent trained us. Saying o.y.o at 17 is not reasonable]
Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by LEGALSER: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116023952][/quote]

Yes its accredited

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 49; Independence Day Wishes / Nigerian Maritime Academy 2012/2013 Aspirants Let's Meet Here. / Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Recruitment Lagos Campus Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.