Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter (1513 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help A Single Mother And Her Daughter by Nigerianization(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116024249][/quote]

Well, nobody is leaving her on her own. The mother gave her an option but she insisted on what she wanted. Let her work for it.

Personal experience

I was her age after my WAEC and my parents wanted me to do business but I wanted to go to school. I got admitted on my own before they surrendered. I was admitted to a top rated institution at about the same time that my mom's best friend lost close to a million naira on admission runs to get two of her sons into the same school.

My JAMB and Post utme was clearly done without my parent's knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission List Of Poly Ibadan / N.d.a Kaduna Result (2009) / Federal University Of Technology, Minna (FUT Minna) Holds Her Post Jamb Exams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.