Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones (1685 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by ismoney: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2022
In the forthcoming 2023 Presidential Election, Peter Obi will conquer a lot of States as follows:

All of South East - five States.

All of South South- Six States.

In the South West- Four States.

In the North Central- Four States.

This is total of 19 States.

Peter Obi will win the Federal Capital Territory.

In the North West, Peter Obi will win at least 20% to 30% of the entire vote.

In the North East, he will win at least 30% of the entire vote.

God bless Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by dheilaw1(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Scientific calculator I hail thee

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Offpointng: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
Scientific calculator I hail thee

No Political calculator rather

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Felimax(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Living in fools paradise!
This election go too sweet me.

Some people go run comot for Nairaland at last.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by gidgiddy: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:
In the forthcoming 2023 Presidential Election, Peter Obi will conquer a lot of States as follows:

God bless Nigeria.

Obi has no chance if winning any state in the North and just the North West vote alone is almost that of the South East and South/South

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Which calculator are you using
Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Ddokie: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

God bless Nigeria.

Take it easy comrade. You think once you see LP or Take Back Naija set up office in any state they have won the state automatically?

As it stands, outside the SE and SS, PO isn't yet sure of winning any other state. The closest outside the SE and SS is Lagos.

There is a whole lot of work to be done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by muykem: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Grgton:
Which calculator are you using
Aba made calculator.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by muykem: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2022
I will become Peter Obi disciple if he win any state outside South east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Bravetunde: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
I know for sure that Peter obi will win all ss/se states plus Lagos and Abuja.
And Peter obi will fight and get atleast 30 percent from all other sw states.while tinubu will get 50 because of how tribalistik these afonja Muslimns are.infact they are to me the most tribalistik nigerians and ss/se are the least tribalised.
Atiku will get 20 percent from sw.
Peter obi stands a better chance than any of the candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Bravetunde: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2022
muykem:
I will become Peter Obi disciple if he win any state outside South east.
Lol you are very funny,obi is winning all ss/se how can we bet please.that obi will win ss and se

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Abdulqareem: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2022
HE WILL GET 10% VOTES IN OYO, OGUN, ONDO, EKITI AND OSUN. HE WILL GET 15% VOTE IN LAGOS. HE WILL GET ONLY 2% VOTE IN NIGER STATE. HE WILL GET 7% VOTE IN THE ENTIRE NORTH WEST AND NORTH EAST. HE WILL GET 50 VOTE FROM THE EAST(HIS BROTHERS ARE TRAITORS. APC CONVENTION COMES TO MIND). NORTH CENTRAL MAYBE 20%. OGA HOW HIM WANT TAKE WIN

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by majole: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

God bless Nigeria.

I don't think Peter Obi would get 25% in any state in the SW

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Prince111111: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Felimax:

dey no dey make you laff?? I go miss these jesters after 2023 oo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Prince111111: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
majole:

I don't think Peter Obi would get 25% in any state in the SW
you even get time to reason the post grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by EmperorHadrain: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

All of South South- Six states

God bless Nigeria.

Remove SS from your useless osu votes

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by EmperorHadrain: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Felimax:

The problem is what these IPOB louts will do when their messiah is rejected by the rest of Nigeria.

These people will be at the forefront calling for the annulment of the elections when their last hope gets rejected and comes a distant 3rd in the elections

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by EmperorHadrain: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:
And Peter obi will fight and get atleast 30 percent from all other sw states.while tinubu will get 50 because of how tribalistik these afonja Muslimns are.infact they are to me the most tribalistik nigerians and ss/se are the least tribalised.

Stop lumping SS with your blighted yeast.

We have never shared the same political aspirations in the SS with that of the SE.

Osu Stop this rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by pricklewane: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Obi will not win 2 state in the 5 Igbo state if you care to add Delta to Igbo state he will still not will it.

gidgiddy:

Obi has no chance if winning any state in the North and just the North West vote alone is almost that of the South East and South/South

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by kettykin: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

God bless Nigeria.

Taraba, plateau , parts of Adamawa
Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:
That you guys keep adding Lagos to your winning state makes it a joke of the century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Penguin2: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

God bless Nigeria.

I disagree with Southwest projection.

Peter Obi is popular in the Southwest but I don’t think he will win any Southwest state. Maybe he can win Lagos sha. But he would score about 40% of votes in all states of the Southwest.

Then in Northeast, Peter Obi will win Taraba and perform well in Adamawa.

Right now, Peter Obi stands the best chance of winning the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by BATified2023: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
gidgiddy:

can’t believe this is coming from u

Many of u are seeing reality

Before 8pm on that day we will start hearing Biafra or death

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by BATified2023: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ddokie:

Take it easy comrade. You think once you see LP or Take Back Naija set up office in any state they have won the state automatically?

As it stands, outside the SE and SS, PO isn't yet sure of winning any other state. The closest outside the SE and SS is Lagos.

There is a whole lot of work to be done.
u mean d closest will b tinubu home state cos u believe they have many igbos right?
Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

Looolz. Clowns will face reality in February. So, Ibos will determine SW votes abi? There are no Northerners in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun? U are a clown, first class one!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Ekpeitit(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yes Obi will win all South South states,all South East states,all North Central states,Lagos,Kano,Sokoto,Borno,Katsina and Kaduna states.
Infact the IPOB candidate is the next president of IPOB. MAY HIS LABOUR AND YOUR LABOUR CONTINUE TO BE IN VAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by fergie001: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ire ooooo
grin

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by highchief1: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Felimax:

lol.Them think say Nigeria na Spain.i just Dey laugh sha.even Peter obi knows he won’t be president in 2023.I don’t know of later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Kyase(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
I know two things that will happen after the 2023 elections

1: if apc wins, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth in a particular section of this country
2: if pdp wins, the weeping will be there but there won’t be gnashing of teeth in that section of the country

But whatever the outcome, we’ll see grade 1 lamentations by those people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by Ddokie: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u mean d closest will b tinubu home state cos u believe they have many igbos right?

E shock you ba?

There are many Igbos in lagos
There are many Niger Deltans in lagos
There are many detribalized Yorubas
There are many people from the NC in lagos
There are many enlightened Nigerians
There are many youths in lagos.
These are the people who love PO.

And there are many hausas in lagos as well. Most of them will vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso, as per say buhari is no longer on the ballots.

Thereby leaving BAT with tribal yorubas and those who actually believe in him.

Will they be more than the lovers of PO, i don't know. We can only find out on election day.

Don't stress yourself chief. Can Tinubu win the elections in general? Very Very possible. But that will depend solely on the votes he gets from the north. So if i were you, i will go to the north.
Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by famouscargo4u: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
ismoney:

God bless Nigeria.

Which weed did you smoke? Obi to win four of five states in the south west?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Is Sure Of 19 States From 4 Zones by MissLeslie(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Obi should count southwest out of his dream, minus south south and he can't win any local government in the north west, even Baba datti is not sure of winning his local government, he should go and beg the political orphan in the north, the likes of shekarau and Dogara.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad!!! I officially Denounce my support for Bola Tinubu and declare support for / The Real Meaning Of Gazelle Garagara / Labour Party Surulere-lagos Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.