Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? (1217 Views)

Northerners Plotting To Replace Tinubu With Shettima - Naja’atu Mohammed / Northerners Plotting For Shettima To Replace Tinubu As President—Naja'atu Mohamd / Reno Threaten To Release More Audios Should Amaechi Deny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by Mstick: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
I was listening to a program called people's assembly on WAZOBIA FM portharcourt this afternoon, the topic of discussion was about the NBA ECG yesterday.

The Listeners were given a chance to call into the program and contribute[b]. A caller that caught my attention and the attention of other callers was a Northern guy, he said and I quote "God will do it for my party that Amaechi will be on the ballot, I've faith that God will do it".[/b]

I want to know if other APC members feel the same way, do you think another aspirant like Amaechi or Osibanjo would've given your party an edge despite the seven years of disaster of Buhari?

Are you happy with your party's choice?

1 Like

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by christianjoy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
You see you have a brain tumor grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by newbornmacho(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Noooooo...agbado must run and be beaten black and blue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by Mstick: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
I understand, intellectual discourse isn't the strongest forte of you lot but self diagnosing?
That's too extreme, tell shakistan to give you his France or UK doctors number hopefully your tumor can be operated on.

christianjoy:
You see you have a brain tumor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by rottennaija(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mstick:
I was listening to a program called people's assembly on WAZOBIA FM portharcourt this afternoon, the topic of discussion was about the NBA ECG yesterday.

The Listeners were given a chance to call into the program and contribute[b]. A caller that caught my attention and the attention of other callers was a Northern guy, he said and I quote "God will do it for my party that Amaechi will be on the ballot, I've faith that God will do it".[/b]

I want to know if other APC members feel the same way, do you think another aspirant like Amaechi or Osibanjo would've given your party an edge despite the seven years of disaster of Buhari?

Did Amaechi win the Primaries? Why should he replaced the winner?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by colorsofrainbow: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
rottennaija:

They are hoping for Tinubu to die

2 Likes

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by Mstick: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
An APC Caller said he believes God will change him so Amaechi will take over.

I don't know what plans are in motion, just reporting what I heard on WAZOBIA FM PORTHARCOURT.
rottennaija:

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by pricklewane: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
But sadly n truthfully they n their entire household will die before Tinubu.

This was how many foolish Igbos were hoping Buhari will die but they are all 6 feet under the ground now. Even Kanu the Ipob Igbo messiah might go before Buhari if care is not taken.

colorsofrainbow:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by nazicartel(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

This was how many foolish Igbos were hoping Buhari will die but they are all 6 feet under the ground now. Even Kanu the Ipob Igbo messiah might go before Buhari if care is not taken.

Your foolishness is legendary. So it's only Igbos that wished Death to Buhari. I have never been a fan of wishing death to people. But you bringing Igbos to this your foolish discussion is very stupid. If you're truthful to yourself. It's the Yorubas that were praying that Buhari will die so Osinbajo will take over. What will Igbos gain if Buhari dies ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by AstralBody: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
pricklewane:

U are a compound fool. It was u people,the Yorubas,thetwo face snake's that was wishing Buhari dead,so that ur folk can take over. Bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amaechi ko, Amarachi ni.

1 Like

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by f1dark(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mstick:

I don't happy with my party's choice.

1 Like

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by Laggafin: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sometin deep down tells me ameachi will be de the last one to clinch d APC ticket.. but I want the Agbado king to contest and be beaten grey and orange grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by iSense247: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mstick:

Noooo

With Osinbajo or Amaechi, Peter Obi would not be this popular. Let us leave it like that abeg.

Kleptomaniac/Terrorist ticket is the least marketable ticket in Nigeria of today.

Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Utomi should replace Pandora Peter Obidient
Re: Should Amaechi Replace Tinubu? by rottennaija(m): 5:12am On Aug 24, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

They been hoping for buhari to die for 7 years now

(1) (Reply)

Just Breaking: Yoruba Groups Beg Tinubu & Shettima To Step Down / Shame on BATIFIED, A Wonderful Thread For Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra.. / No Hausa/ Fulani Man Will Climb This Pole To See Tinubu Except Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.