Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tottenam On Fire - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tottenam On Fire (24516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

How would you like it if the whole of Great Britain moved to Lagos displacing the native population?

They actually did once. Ever heard of Colonialism, Imperialism? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Nigeria

Haven't you been to school, little girl?  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
West Afirca was not heavily colonised, unlike Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa. the only people there were colonial administrators , there families. a few troops and one or two businessmen.There was no large scale mass migration of Europeans as there was to South Africa for economic reasons.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by morpheus24: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

West Afirca was not heavily colonised, unlike Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa. the only people there were colonial administrators , there families. a few troops and one or two businessmen.There was no large scale mass migration of Europeans as there was to South Africa for economic reasons.

Oh don't forget for climatic reasons as well. Southern Africa has been quite condusive to the pale face as he lacks the ability to produce melanin and therefore will be hurt by high UV rays from the Sun.

So there weren't MAss migrations tothe West of Africa cause the mosquitos and the intense heat would have wiped your A>SS.es out quick.

The Africans had already lived long enough in those regions to develop immunities aka their skin tone and antibodies
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
yes that's true West Africa was far to humid,rife with tropical diseases and also it was already very heavily populated.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by morpheus24: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

yes that's true West Africa was far to humid,rife with tropical diseases and also it was already very heavily populated.

which is why you farts shouldn' thave come here int the first place messing with the equilibrium that existed in the region but no! you just had to mosy on down the river.

Payback is a B.I.T.C.H. ain't it

PS.IF the Africans were so warlord like, tribal and  barbaric as your books seem to dictate. How come more than any where else in the world a small area in Africa has so many vast languages and dialects.

Rational would propose that in a world full of barbarians and conquerors much like your fore bearers, you would have witnessed rapid expansions of kingdoms resulting in diminishing mother tongues and a unification of the continent under similar ethnic groups.

Hmmm, Makes you wonder doesn't it. The nature of man?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

So then, how did the people of Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa feel about the mass invasion of English yobs in the 19th Century?

Answered your own question there, didn't ya?

You will find that blacks comprise 2% of the UK's population and are probably the most disadvantaged social group in the country, barring Gypsies. In Zimbabwe by contrast, at its peak the white population comprised 300,000 people. Yet, they controlled the economic, political and social spheres of that country, including 70% of the best arable land.

Just a bit of perspective, luv.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
Yes and the white people in Zimbabwe made the Economy thrive, it was known as the 'breadbasket of Africa' and was one of the riches t in the continent.

You can see what a wonderful success Zimbabwe has become, after expelling almost all the white people it is now the 3rd poorest country in world with a life expectancy of 34.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4890508.stm

It's so fun blaming white people isn't it.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

Yes and the white people in Zimbabwe made the Economy thrive, it was known as the 'breadbasket of Africa' and was one of the riches t in the continent.

You can see what a wonderful success Zimbabwe has become, after expelling almost all the white people it is now the 3rd poorest country in world with a life expectancy of 34.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4890508.stm

It's so fun blaming white people isn't it.

You're a right Berk, ain't ya?

The Zimbabwe that was "a breadbasket' and "richest blah blah" was the one that existed for the few Whites that lived there. Ditto the rest of Africa. It was all in their little enclaves of white privilege.

The Africans were viewed as beasts of burden. But they could sometimes be viewed to have evolved sufficiently to be trusted to be waiters, caddies and on occasion even an office messenger or a tea boy at the very most.

Look right, your little bubble world is collapsing, innit? No jobs for the boys anymore or little African countries to colonize and plunder, nothing. Just a stupid culture of greed, consumerism, benefits, entitlements, "rights", expectations and privileges. It's consuming you as we speak. It will finish you.

China has taken over, get used to it.

Perhaps then, when you will all be speaking Mandarin as illegal immigrants in Beijing, is when you will know how Africans felt in those days.

Cheers, luv.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thing is many native Zimbabweans were economically better of under Rhodesia
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Better of in the sense of giving them fish. You are talking rubbish,it now the game has just began for the real people of zimbabwe,the game of life and they gonna have to work it out no matter what
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

Thing is many native Zimbabweans were economically better of under Rhodesia

How are those Mandarin classes coming along, then, luv? Nin jin tian hao ma?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
no redsun, the black Africans in Rhodesia had a higher life expectancy, were better off economically and most of them lived peacefully with the whites until the Bush war.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

no redsun, the black Africans in Rhodesia had a higher life expectancy, were better off economically and most of them lived peacefully with the whites until the Bush war.

What a bloody laugh. Are you avin' a Turkish, you mug?

LOL, "better off economically, living peacefully" is that why black Zimbabweans fought a 15 year bush war against the whites? You are either deluded or extremely thick. Perhaps a bit of both. Either that or you an 80 year old "Rhodesian" pensioner licking her wounds in Stepney Green or is it Brixton, lol!!!

Too skint to move out? poor dear, surrounded by all the "darkies"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A piece of advice: LEARN CHINESE, luv wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key if you hate white people so much and the 'evil' British Colonialists why did you come to my country?

This song says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytD3PEvAIzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avesKYQ3fFA

Zimbabwe is now the 3rd poorest in Africa thanks to Mugabe expelling all the whites, fact
Re: Tottenam On Fire by morpheus24: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

What a bloody laugh. Are you avin' a Turkish, you mug?

LOL, "better off economically, living peacefully" is that why black Zimbabweans fought a 15 year bush war against the whites? You are either deluded or extremely thick. Perhaps a bit of both. Either that or you an 80 year old "Rhodesian" pensioner licking her wounds in Stepney Green or is it Brixton, lol!!!

Too skint to move out? poor dear, surrounded by all the "darkies"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A piece of advice: LEARN CHINESE, luv wink wink wink wink wink wink

Na he aint 80. he is the son of an expelled briton who has pretty much brainwashed him into the ideology that black people would become extinct without White people and we should bow down and thank them for everything we have or should a had.

Give the poor lad a couple more years to wisen up. HE doesn't make much sense at all and is simply regurgitating warped historical facts he learnt while seating by old disgruntled white folk in the pub talking about their glory days when they were allowed to plunder resources that were by natural rights not theirs.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

My-Key if you hate white people so much and the 'evil' British Colonialists why did you come to my country?

This song says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytD3PEvAIzs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avesKYQ3fFA

Zimbabwe is now the 3rd poorest in Africa thanks to Mugabe expelling all the whites, fact

LOL!,

Don't even know where to start,

I don't hate White people, where did you get that idea from? Actually, I have been accused of being "white" myself on this very thread, simply because of the views that I put across. Go back and read, it's all there.

Secondly, I am not in "your" country, whichever one that maybe. A simple look at my IP address would reveal that.  Unless of course you are Nigerian, lol!!

You on the other hand are a  certain breed of Englishman / Woman, shall we say, a reader of the "Daily Mail"?

I can see right through your type; indolent beneficiaries of the peculiar system that defines any languid Westerner living in Africa as an “expatriate” while an African doctor in Europe is forever seen as an illegal Immigrant, a "sponger".

That's why you look back at "Rhodesia" with so much nostalgia. You and your ilk had left so much scars on the world, they are only coming back to haunt you. Karma, The West is dying, unfortunately. Too much greed and a sense of entitlement by skin colour are killing you slowly. Short of recolonization or the the reintroduction of slavery, you are finished.

Enjoy the ride.

Mandarin, anyone? wink wink wink wink
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
What I quickly want to add is that we blacks should start using our brains now. We can't continue in our forefathers foot steps - we've found out they didn't help us to take our rightful positions in this world we are living in. We should stop repeating our forefathers mistakes.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by cap28: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

You're a right Berk, ain't ya?

The Zimbabwe that was "a breadbasket' and "richest blah blah" was the one that existed for the few Whites that lived there. Ditto the rest of Africa. It was all in their little enclaves of white privilege.

The Africans were viewed as beasts of burden. But they could sometimes be viewed to have evolved sufficiently to be trusted to be waiters, caddies and on occasion even an office messenger or a tea boy at the very most.

Look right, your little bubble world is collapsing, innit? No jobs for the boys anymore or little African countries to colonize and plunder, nothing. Just a silly culture of greed, consumerism, benefits, entitlements, "rights", expectations and privileges. It's consuming you as we speak. It will finish you.

China has taken over, get used to it.

Perhaps then, when you will all be speaking Mandarin as illegal immigrants in Beijing, is when you will know how Africans felt in those days.

Cheers, luv.

Thank you my brother  grin grin

These idio.ts are so delusional that they still havent realised that their world is collapsing around them, many of them indulge in drugs and alcohol as a form of escape, but the impending economic collapse of america and europe is now becoming so glaringly obvious that only a complete slowpoke can deny that it is imminent. Many white people are so mentally unprepared for a future life  of austerity and poverty that many of them will end up committing suicide, they do not have the mental resilence that many blacks have because they have lived in a world which for so long has given them an easy ride, unfortunately for them those days are now over.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
When did mykey repent? Or is he just being sarcastic?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
The best bit about this forum is I can read aloud each reply in a thick Nigerian Accent. makes me lol everytime. smiley
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
You wanted it to be corkney ascent,collo.Ain't you lucky enough we bother with your imperial language .

You are so dumb you can't even pronounce none english names in your own language
Re: Tottenam On Fire by olaolabiy: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2011
Hertsnite:

The best bit about this forum is I can read aloud each reply in a thick Nigerian Accent. makes me lol everytime. smiley

You are just a chav.

And, you are uneducated.

Let me - an African, help you. Let me educate you.

Read this and let me know if Africans were responsible for all this lack of moral standards. This is a bit of history for you. Maybe Africans wrote all these editorials decades ago?

Help yourself. And take care. Make sure you read it all.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/bagehot/2011/08/civil-disorder-and-looting-hits-britain-0&fsrc=nwl
Re: Tottenam On Fire by olaolabiy: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2011
This is from Socrates, centuries ago. Was he referring to Africans?

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
- Socrates (470 – 399 BC)
Re: Tottenam On Fire by olaolabiy: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2011
My-Key:

LOL!,

Don't even know where to start,

I don't hate White people, where did you get that idea from? Actually, I have been accused of being "white" myself on this very thread, simply because of the views that I put across. Go back and read, it's all there.

Secondly, I am not in "your" country, whichever one that maybe. A simple look at my IP address would reveal that.  Unless of course you are Nigerian, lol!!

You on the other hand are a  certain breed of Englishman / Woman, shall we say, a reader of the "Daily Mail"?

I can see right through your type; indolent beneficiaries of the peculiar system that defines any languid Westerner living in Africa as an “expatriate” while an African doctor in Europe is forever seen as an illegal Immigrant, a "sponger".

That's why you look back at "Rhodesia" with so much nostalgia. You and your ilk had left so much scars on the world, they are only coming back to haunt you. Karma, The West is dying, unfortunately. Too much greed and a sense of entitlement by skin colour are killing you slowly. Short of recolonization or the the reintroduction of slavery, you are finished.

Enjoy the ride.

Mandarin, anyone? wink wink wink wink

Yeah. You commented on Begehot's blog. I read it. Good job
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Hertsnite: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
@redsun it's cockney
Re: Tottenam On Fire by balogunsam(m): 12:57am On Nov 01, 2011
0lumide:

So nobody saw white folks while they were burning down Vancouver and looting? Y'all some hypocrites, Yeah only Niggaz can do it,

Bro, saw yur post in d car preorder thread n I will lik to talk to U̶̲̥̅̊ please get in touch with me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com about d salvage cars issue thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much
Re: Tottenam On Fire by chic2pimp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's been 6 years already? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.....I rememer this day so well. Wooooow 6 years?..Still in disbelief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo) / Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.