Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tottenam On Fire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tottenam On Fire (24491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tottenam is on fire,the minorities are on rampage,burning,destroying,looting and venting out frustrations.

The tories economic austerities that only seems to favour the rich are driving those already on the high wire to the point of explosion

Things are becoming so tough for people at the edge in england,the nothing to lose, England is becoming like america,a no zone for the unfortunate,just to main the status quo
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
This is war!

Re: Tottenam On Fire by Jakumo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sounds like a replay of the Oldham riots of a few years back, and of the Paris ghetto riots.

With the opportunities for gainful employment, subsidised housing, universal free medical coverage and free education in the United Kingdom, anyone who feels a need to riot is in my opinion a lazy phuck who should be slam-dunked in the slammer for any property damage caused by this mindless violence.

Anyone who feels unhappy with life in the United Kingdom, or who feels that the state owes them a free ride on account of their racial classification, should feel free to board the next flight to Africa, Afghanistan or Pakistan, where they will find out first hand just how caring the state can be, and how civil unrest and hooliganism gets tamed in typical Third World fashion.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
It is not as easy as that,Jakumo,there are more to things than see the eyes sometimes.It is a free world and everybody should be free,mentally and physically,no matter where they are.

I am not in support of violence and looting,but a lot need to be addressed for a truly descent society to reign.And most times it cost little or nothing to addressed,just fairness.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Beaf: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
Jakumo:

Sounds like a replay of the Oldham riots of a few years back, and of the Paris ghetto riots.

With the opportunities for gainful employment, subsidised housing, universal free medical coverage and free education in the United Kingdom, anyone who feels a need to riot is in my opinion a lazy phuck who should be slam-dunked in the slammer for any property damage caused by this mindless violence.

Anyone who feels unhappy with life in the United Kingdom, or who feels that the state owes them a free ride on account of their racial classification, should feel free to board the next flight to Africa, Afghanistan or Pakistan, where they will find out first hand just how caring the state can be, and how civil unrest and hooliganism gets tamed in typical Third World fashion.

Word! cool
What happenned in the UK overnight was an absolutely shocking disgrace. Totally inexcusable.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Jakumo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
I dunno Redsun.  Methinks most of those young cats simply don't want any part of that 9 to 5 routine, and when crack dealing and pimping hos lands them in jail they get all bent out of shape.  

I ain't got no pity for those lazy rioters and their grand sense of entitlement.   They need to swallow that ghetto pride and go mop floors in the local supermarket for minimum wage, if they can't find a decent job on account of skipping school till they dropped out.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
There are more to these things Jakumo,a lot of minority youngsters are disillusioned,most are from broken homes,alcoholics parent/s,junkies parent/s,drug dealers parent/s,cold care system that doesn't really care and a general system that tags by sight.

It could be very tough to break out of the vicious circle.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by hollandis(f): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
uk is a time bomb waiting 2 explode.The forking thieving queen is d main problem,d people are daft n unwilling 2 face d truth
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Ibime(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
Obviously una no know wetin dey ground.

This has nothing to do with public disaffection at economy, opportunities etc.

Some ninja was shot dead by Police on friday after shooting a police officer. That's why his ninjas are rioting.

Tottenham have long history of rioting against Police. There was an infamous riot against the popo in 1985. Tottenham and Brixton are well known for rioting against the popo.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Rgp92: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
Fucking negroes angry angry
Re: Tottenam On Fire by blacksta(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
Some people just like to blow issues out of proportion and what you gain out of it - I would like to know. This riot has nothing to do with any economic depression or racial oppression-

Somebody reading Redsun's post will think Armageddon has taken place in England. The Whole incident happened on a place the size of a football pitch and not as projected by Redsun. " Tottenam is on fire,blacks the minorities are on rampage,burning,destroying,looting anad venting out frustrations." = Mis yarning
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Arosa(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
blacksta:

Some people just like to blow issues out of proportion and what you gain out of it - I would like to know. This riot has nothing to do with any economic depression or racial oppression-

Somebody reading Redsun's post will think Armageddon has taken place in England. The Whole incident happened on a place the size of a football pitch and not as projected by Redsun. " Tottenam is on fire,blacks the minorities are on rampage,burning,destroying,looting anad venting out frustrations." = Mis yarning

If you no add salt for food e no go sweet na. grin grin grin
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
blacksta:

Somebody reading Redsun's post will think Arma [geddon has taken place in England.  The Whole incident happened on a place the size of a football pitch and not as projected by Redsun.  "[b]b]Tottenam is on fire,the minorities are on rampage,burning,destroying,looting and venting out frustrations."  =  Mis yarning [/b][/b]

But that is exactly what is happening.Or can't you see?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
I hate looting,i think the undignified loot or steal,it is not a thing soldiers do.But then again,most of them are disillusioned.

There can never be peace without justice and there can never be justice without true knowledge.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
where any whites involved or was it just nubian men ? geezzz these people re makin it tough for nubians with their actions. now national front boys will start lynching nubians on the streets of england cry cry cry
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Sunofgod(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

where any whites involved or was it just nubian men ? geezzz these people re makin it tough for nubians with their actions. now national front boys will start lynching nubians on the streets of england  cry cry cry

Whites were there looting - -even jewish people were onsite causing mayhem.

However, the media are reporting it as just 'n.iggas looting' as usual.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sun of god:

Whites were there looting - -even jewish people were onsite causing mayhem.

However, the media are reporting it as just 'n.iggas looting' as usual.
great news then grin grin grin grin i dont have to walk around with my machete angry
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

where any whites involved or was it just nubian men ? geezzz these people re makin it tough for nubians with their actions. now national front boys will start lynching nubians on the streets of england  cry cry cry

That is not a new thing,there have always being nigger beaters and paki bashers in europe.

Of course the whites that  are feeling the heat will always take side with the down trodden,the deprived as the politicians and media call them
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
see the thing about me. i stopped watching television. i dont even own one. this is how i stay in my peaceful vacuum. its a very nice way to live. tv corrupts and muddles up the mind.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

That is not a new thing,there have always being nigger beaters and paki bashers in europe.

Of the whites  are feeling the heat will always take side with the down trodden,the deprived as the politicians and media call them
yeah well they have to get through my machete first angry ndigbo kwenuuuu yaaaaaaaaa
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Sunofgod(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

Of the whites  are feeling the heat will always take side with the down trodden,the deprived as the politicians and media call them

Oyibo in the area dey panick. . . .

Think they are calling for the army to be put on the streets to protect them from rampaging 'Negroes'.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
and what is all this hardship people are talking about in england ? i dont see any hardship. people are living great from what i see. the cars look newer. people are eating great. people look healthy. where is this hardship ?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

and what is all this hardship people are talking about in england ? i dont see any hardship. people are living great from what i see. the cars look newer. people are eating great. people look healthy. where is this hardship ?

It not like it seems,people are living from hands to mouth,especially the ones that are relying on the welfare system,mostly the deprived and the ones that have been color coded

It is a whole lot of complex system,but i think the only way out is mental emancipation.People have to get themselves out be mess,not by fighting but by "restrategizing"
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
Whites, Blacks, Asians, Arabs etc Were all attacking the police and looting
when the police attacked and beat the 15year old black girl, the images are on TV for all to see!!!

The protest was lead by both White and Black people, But all i can say is that Tottenham area
of London was a boiling point wenting to tip over, so many socio-economic problems there!!!

SO PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD START WITH THERE FOOLISH RACISM,
Re: Tottenam On Fire by martinosi: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sun of god:

Oyibo in the area dey panick. . . .

Think they are calling for the army to be put on the streets to protect them from rampaging 'Negroes'.

Both whites and blacks were looting, poverty/socio-economic depravation has no colour,

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIq9tOoHLM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
redsun:

It not like it seems,people are living from hands to mouth,especially the ones that are relying on the welfare system,mostly the deprived and the ones that have been color coded

It is a whole lot of complex system,but i think the only way out is mental emancipation.People have to get themselves out be mess,not by fighting but by "restrategizing"
so basically people feel they are suffering because they are living  paycheck to paycheck or giro to giro ? shocked they need to take a trip to ethiopia and somalia. imbeciles, the whole lot of them
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2011
i dont care how much am suffering, i am not burning down my neighborhood. thats crazy. i hope all those burnt places have insurance. i guess they have stimulated the economy somewhat. more jobs for builders and plasterers
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2011
i guess as england is bombing libya, they get to get a taste of what it feels like to be bombed at home. this may be the work of the ever present omnipotent yahweh grin giving the invaders a taste of their own venom.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by Sunofgod(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

so basically people feel they are suffering because they are living  paycheck to paycheck or giro to giro ? shocked they need to take a trip to ethiopia and somalia. imbeciles, the whole lot of them

Its more complex than that . . .

A lot of those people have no job and have no hope of getting a job.

They have no prospects - and are destined for a life of crime and poverty.

To make matters worse its the same plight their parents were subject too - however many of the previous generation were more prepared to suffer to make it in life.

I fully understand their frustration - living of benefits or on minimum wage is no way to live life.

Sadly, the same can be found throughout London - Both whites, blacks, asians, are all feeling it.

London is a ticking time bomb.
Re: Tottenam On Fire by denzel2009: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
see hopeless people carrying shopping trolleys and raiding jd sports. they are even looting the trainers with the boxes cheesy
Re: Tottenam On Fire by buzugee(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
Sun of god:

Its more complex than that . . .

A lot of those people have no job and have no hope of getting a job.

They have no prospects - and are destined for a life of crime and poverty.

To make matters worse its the same plight their parents were subject too - however many of the previous generation were more prepared to suffer to make it in life.

I fully understand their frustration - living of benefits or on minimum wage is no way to live life.

Sadly, the same can be found throughout London - Both whites, blacks, asians, are all feeling it.

London is a ticking time bomb.

hmmm you know maybe some of these people need to train their minds to look past materialism. only then will that burden of hopelessness be lifted. and then you can seek a passion and apply yourself. it aint all bad. you have a roof over your head, meals, and free healthcare ? how bad can it get ?
Re: Tottenam On Fire by redsun(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
buzugee:

The kind most of the people face in england is more of life sentence,quite different from the frustration the third "worldlians" face,the frustration of hope and miracle.

All the black youths are just caught up in a cold world that doesn't belong to them and they don't seems to have options.They have been misguided to think that england is where it starts and where it finishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine / Putin Critic Navalny, Missing For Weeks, Turns Up In Arctic Gulag Prison / Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.