Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security (30186 Views)

Rescue Abducted Students In Kaduna Without Paying Ransom – Tinubu Orders / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's no need. He doesn't even need to travel to Kaduna. As a serving minister, he should tell us why he hasn't been driving to office everyday in Abuja without security
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Shigo1390: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
thesicilian:
When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him run mad.

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
I support BAT but this is a big lie!

Can we be sensible a bit?

Is he trying to mock all those that have lost their lives or been kidnapped along Abuja-Kaduna road?

What sort of nonsense is this!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by zoedew: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please do! Irresponsible statement coming from a Federal Minister. You do not speak to the matter that way. A matter that has, time and again brought sorrow and tears to numerous Nigerians and their distraught families.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Gkemz: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
I have nothing to say concerning this noisy APC charlatan.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Orlu15(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
thesicilian:
When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him run a mad.

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Salis01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
I can drive and I drived without security are two different statement.
You never try it.
Please, don't confuse us.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by puzzlegate(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lie kee U dere !
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Enijomah(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
I wished you what others are facing on a daily base, liers and thieves
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Mr5050(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
APC you do this, I nearly study law because of this man, thanks God for my life o.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by einsteine(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Honourable Minister the liar
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Vmotors: 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls friends the best way to respond to such neurotic statement is to never reply or respond to it.. Some statements are childish , purgative and meaningless. The dignity in the Nigerian law profession has been highly reduced to nothing by this accidental lawyers.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by dan2976: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oya nah
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Omodua(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-can-drive-from-abuja-to-kaduna-without-security-says-festus-keyamo/
See his head like bent coconut. Liar and a disgrace to his people and siblings.
Ajuba-Kaduna highway remains a security risk. People are being abducted daily on that highway. Yet,this liar and shameless APC nincompoop says the roads is free from kidnapping. I was forced to take flight to Kaduna last week because of the deplorable security risks on the highway.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:

Unknown gun woman

MOHAMMED, YOU ARE A SHAMELESS AND CHRONIC IGNORAMUS!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Dwana96(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
You're gone for good man.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Xiaohei(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
This same Festus Keyamo used to be a social crusader, a legal activist, a no-nonsense campaigner of human rights ooooo! Today, he’s become a serial liar because he’s with the ruling party! Money get power ooo! Keyamo has become another Femi Kayode!
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by bigcasava1(m): 1:11am On Aug 24, 2022
This man behaves like an slowpoke
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by ddeola: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Please do it. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by JustPowerApps(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Road to Kaduna 2022. Keyamo want to amaize us cool cheesy

When are we going to have the race bayi. FESTUS BOBO wink

Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Ofachiedo: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
My uncle came from Canada last month and all through we drive round travelling from one state to the other, he keep asking me if truly the news about insecurity they see on social media is real? He told me his time in Nigeria for 3 weeks and 4 days has made him realise that truly fake news is what is portraying Nigeria in a negative way. Over in Canada they believe that people can not move freely anymore in Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by Adimx567(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Festus Keyamo: I Can Drive From Abuja To Kaduna Without Security by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2022
IT PROOFS THE LAWYERS LIE ALOT. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Will Teach Wike Big Lesson Soon — Primate Ayodele / Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.