Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development (11372 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by sam2023: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
I concur with you. I didn't make my mind fully on tin/shett until when atiku include giving away fed universities to states and investors.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by ZombieTAMER: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ayodeoba:
while you were planning for tinubu downfall in the conference,he was busy in meeting with while and some other pdp governor's, strategizing on how to ensure his own victory,just watch as tinubu cruising to victory

The Buhari you helped cruise to victory

hwfar?.. you are now a billionaire

the 97% are enjoying free education, power, security etc

My friend, you are doing yourself not me

keep bringing the old men suffering dementia as president..

The people Tinubu met, what did you think they're discussing? ur welfare?.. ode

Dollar can be 3k , fvck u all..
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:

Oga do you know what being a mentor is in the first place?

Or you are just joining the bandwagon of people shouting mentor upandan

Tinubu is more of a benefactor than a mentor

Cos most of the guys you call his boys were already doing well in life

His relationship with them is basically transactional

If you no get sense, seek first

You can't change definition of mentor.. The themselves see him as their leader but I should discard their and take that of a bitter and envious person? Sorry I pass
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by ambale(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
pquaver:

You can't change definition of mentor.. The themselves see him as their leader but I should discard their and take that of a bitter and envious person? Sorry I pass

Your head is really paining you

If you don't know the difference between a mentor and a benefactor

Were dose guys not doing fine before knowing tinubu?

Did he give them support wholeheartedly without wanting something back in return??

You can continue to fool yourselves, yes he's a mentor to some just as other candidates are

Abi u are so wretched that you don't have anyone you've mentored yourself for you to be shouting In a public forum

Useless mofo
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by BATified2023: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:

You mean tinubu mentored Dapo, fashola, osibanjo and co as what exactly

How farther is he to them in life

His relationship with these guys is majorly transactional

He only supported Osinbajo with the intention of getting the ticket

Or mentorship don get another meaning ni
name 1 politician that can b called d product of obi sagacity or is he a barren leader?
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It seems you didn't read the question. I asked for people not 1 person.

who are the people tinubu mentored that makes him to dwarf obi?

am sure pablo escobar also mentored people... didn't he?

osama bin laden mentored people. would you have voted for him to be president because he mentored people?

So because Escobar and Osama bin Laden mentored people, they deserved to have been presidents of their countries?

President is a leader.. How do u think Escobar and Osama became leaders of their respective groups? You need to understand the relationship between presidency and leadership.. To be a president u must be a leader but to can be a leader without being a president... You get it now
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It seems you didn't read the question. I asked for people not 1 person.

osama bin laden mentored people. would you have voted for him to be president because he mentored people?

So because Escobar and Osama bin Laden mentored people, they deserved to have been presidents of their countries?

Your still asking question... I said start from Lagos state.. Your answers lie there. If you do not want to that sorry I can't help you... I can only make it simpler even present governor of Lagos
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:

Your head is really paining you

If you don't know the difference between a mentor and a benefactor

Were dose guys not doing fine before knowing tinubu?

Did he give them support wholeheartedly without wanting something back in return??

You can continue to fool yourselves, yes he's a mentor to some just as other candidates are

Abi u are so wretched that you don't have anyone you've mentored yourself for you to be shouting In a public forum

Useless mofo

Go school u refused.. You can be mentored even. If you are rich rmade. Olodo... No wonder yu are an obidient.. Una ignorance no dey shame una
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by dgreatthinker: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
femisplash:

A Church purportedly asked students to pay a fee into an account of a microfinance owed by the church, upon investigation, it was discovered that the address of the so called microfinance coincidentally is the headquarters of the same church. Ask yourself, what's the motive behind a Government owned school asking all students ( Christians & Muslims) to pay into a bank account owned by a Church with no physical address other than the Church itself?
Receive sense.
The state in question Adamawa, has Muslim- Christian Governor and Deputy Governor, your example is not a good example to encourage or Discourage Muslim-Muslim.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by DadaHammed: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
oikirodah:
Que sera sera: Tinubu/Shettima's Ticket Is A Factual Combination Of Unquestionable Desire For Development

https://www.nairaland.com/7295319/nba-how-kashim-shettima-outsmarted

You write for anybody that throws you a few crumbs. Today you are pro-Atiku, tommorow Pro-BAT, the next pro-LP.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by sam2023: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
I concur with you100 percet. Tinubu/shetima is d best ticket
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by CheapHomes1: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

Your still asking question... I said start from Lagos state.. Your answers lie there. If you do not want to that sorry I can't help you... I can only make it simpler even present governor of Lagos

Then you shouldn't have any problems answer the questions. You said Tinubu "mentored" people. Can't you mention the names of the people?

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by CheapHomes1: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

President is a leader.. How do u think Escobar and Osama became leaders of their respective groups? You need to understand the relationship between presidency and leadership.. To be a president u must be a leader but to can be a leader without being a president... You get it now

That isn't what I asked you..

So because Escobar and Osama bin Laden mentored people, did they deserve to have been presidents of their countries?
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by ambale(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

Go school u refused.. You can be mentored even. If you are rich rmade. Olodo... No wonder yu are an obidient.. Una ignorance no dey shame una

Oya goan mentor Dangote now, you cannot support tinubu and not look and sound stewpid

Imagine what is tinubu's level to dey mentor SAN, professors and all, they are all political associates who transact business with yours and your children destiny

But sense is far away from you, so you can't decide on Your own anymore
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by IbadeHQ: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2022
ambale:

You guys talk as if tinubu is the only man on earth that mentors people

What's the color of your problem gangan sef??

We can all see the outing of his boys in this dispensation now, can you say you are happy with their performance?

Continue supporting naunsense there

Give me 2 people from Peter Obi's administration that is still relevant till date.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by Ayodeoba: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

The Buhari you helped cruise to victory

hwfar?.. you are now a billionaire

the 97% are enjoying free education, power, security etc

My friend, you are doing yourself not me

keep bringing the old men suffering dementia as president..

The people Tinubu met, what did you think they're discussing? ur welfare?.. ode

Dollar can be 3k , fvck u all..
na you get your mouth,use am type and say wetin you like,but as for me o,my vote is for tinubu and he will be our next president in Nigeria my beautiful country.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by IbadeHQ: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Blitzerz:
They are now using people that they called "IPOB" to campaign.....lol

We no want muslim muslim ticket.
Simple

Stop using "We" you only have one vote.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2022
ambale:

Oya goan mentor Dangote now, you cannot support tinubu and not look and sound stewpid

Imagine what is tinubu's level to dey mentor SAN, professors and all, they are all political associates who transact business with yours and your children destiny

But sense is far away from you, so you can't decide on Your own anymore

Sense far from you.. Dangote can be mentored by
an engineer in software, by Bill gates or Elon musk in wealth creation, in entertainment by Rmd if he decides to have interest in those fields.. etc olodo go skool u no gree.. Shebi you see you don't know what it means to mentor someone
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That isn't what I asked you..

So because Escobar and Osama bin Laden mentored people, did they deserve to have been presidents of their countries?

Englisch is your problem oga.. The people Tinubu mentor have told you and your still asking me.. I will not spoon feed you.. Again Osama became a leader through mentoring that is why he was chosen alquaeda leader same as Escobar.. Leadership. Presidency is a leadership position to occupy it you have have leadership qualities of which one of them is human resource development.. If you don't understand it after this sorry I can help you.. Go back and pay school fees.. I did not learn mine free of charge
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answer the questions. You said Tinubu "mentored" people. Can't you mention the names of the people?

I mentioned you start from Lagos government Abi are the lagos governor ghost? Abi I am speaking payan here?
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by CheapHomes1: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

I mentioned you start from Lagos government Abi are the lagos governor ghost? Abi I am speaking payan here?

Why should I start from Lagos? Am I the one that said Tinubu mentored people? Can't you mention the names of the people whether in Lagos or Jupiter?

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by CheapHomes1: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

Englisch is your problem oga.. The people Tinubu mentor have told you and your still asking me.. I will not spoon feed you.. Again Osama became a leader through mentoring that is why he was chosen alquaeda leader same as Escobar.. Leadership. Presidency is a leadership position to occupy it you have have leadership qualities of which one of them is human resource development.. If you don't understand it after this sorry I can help you.. Go back and pay school fees.. I did not learn mine free of charge

Pls look at your spelling of "English" above and tell me who has a problem and who needs to "go back and pay school fees"? If you can't spell simple "English", how do you then feel you have correctly answered my questions?

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by pquaver(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls look at your spelling of "English" above and tell me who has a problem and who needs to "go back and pay school fees"? If you can't spell simple "English", how do you then feel you have correctly answered my questions?

I don't blame you again illiteracy na your problem.. Go and check again Englisch is correct depending on the language of communication.. As a German speaker my auto correct made that correct and I stand to be corrected by you that English is not same as Englisch. Olodo rabata.. Go skool u no gree. You IQ level is beyond the discuss.. Go sit down.. Continue asking rhetorical question there..
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by CheapHomes1: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
pquaver:

I don't blame you again illiteracy na your problem.. Go and check again Englisch is correct depending on the language of communication.. As a German speaker my auto correct made that correct and I stand to be corrected by you that English is not same as Englisch. Olodo rabata.. Go skool u no gree. You IQ level is beyond the discuss.. Go sit down.. Continue asking rhetorical question there..

Stories that touch but it hasn't answered the simple questions below.

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by Blitzerz: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Stop using "We" you only have one vote.
Cry o.
We no want muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by IbadeHQ: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Blitzerz:

Cry o.
We no want muslim Muslim ticket

We'll know who will cry by Feb. Don't worry you'll either resume agitation for Biafra or you join them.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by Blitzerz: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2022
IbadeHQ:

We'll know who will cry by Feb. Don't worry you'll either resume agitation for Biafra or you join them.

Cry ... We no want bat.
We want human beings....
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by babajero(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
rusher14:

Some of you sound like broken records.

Not even hits, local Chisco Motor park records.
Go look for another line, we don hear that line from lie Mohamed well well, but unfortunately today he is irrelevant just like you.
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by ZombieTAMER: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ayodeoba:
na you get your mouth,use am type and say wetin you like,but as for me o,my vote is for tinubu and he will be our next president in Nigeria my beautiful country.

Just like its a beautiful country right now under Buhari and APc..

Beauty continues

Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by Ayodeoba: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Just like its a beautiful country right now under Buhari and APc..

Beauty continues
it's beautiful to me,I don't know about yours
Re: Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development by ZombieTAMER: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ayodeoba:
it's beautiful to me,I don't know about yours

its beautiful..

700 to a dollar, what could be better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With Explosives In Lagos / Russia Demands Release Of Arrested Sailors / Foluke Mudashiru Is Dead (Former Lagos First Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.