Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo (2766 Views)

2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:32am On Aug 24, 2022
IPOB terrorists, Atikulated Igbos and now Peter Obi supporters What has changed between 2019 and 2022?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Abdu81: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2022
5000 weekly payment from tinubu earned.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Abdu81:
5000 weekly payment from tinubu earned.
tell us what has changed
We saw your great grandfathers crying on Atiku's shoulder in 2019 for fake love

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Ancestortinubu: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Yes lagos and oyo and drag some other sout west states. Good the charge and bail lawyer has begin to instill some sanity in his brain although the BATstad urchins will counter his permutations.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Nwabueze22: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and give us Biafra nothing more nothing less

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by vastolord4(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos is the major hit LP needs

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by JealousCobra(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
IPOB terrorists, Atikulated Igbos and now Peter Obi supporters What has changed between 2019 and 2022?

Atiku had his time in 2019 quite understandable, 2023 should be Southerners turn especially SE... to cut story short.

Atiku is a dammed greedy polictian, we had an agreement on rotations, so your question should be referred to Atiku.

It's our turn, it's ObiDatti time.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2022
JealousCobra:

Atiku had his time in 2019 quite understandable, 2023 should be Southerners turn especially SE...to cut story short.

Atiku is a dammed greedy polictian, we had an agreement on rotations, so your question should be referred to Atiku.

It's our turn, it's ObiDatti time.

I thought Nigeria was a Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by 007lss: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Let wait and see..... The movement is going to be like endsars

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by famouscargo4u: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

He can never win Oyo. I'm 100% sure of that. Yes, he can win Lagos marginally because of the multi-tribal presence of people in Lagos. Up to 40% Yoruba in Lagos will vote him. The Igbo and most of other tribes too. It is only in Lagos he can get over 1 million votes in South West
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2022
@OP.

Stop the lies. Festus Keyamo never said Obi can win Lagos and Oyo simply because it would be a false statement as Obi cannot win any State in the SW.

I don't know why some of you are fond of mischief, lies, fake news and unprincipled behaviour.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Owopariola001: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:

He can never win Oyo. I'm 100% sure of that. Yes, he can win Lagos marginally because of the multi-tribal presence of people in Lagos. Up to 40% Yoruba in Lagos will vote him. The Igbo and most of the other tribes too. It is only in Lagos he can get over 1 million votes in South West

Where are you getting your stats?
What happened to all the political office holders and their families and friends in Lagos?
What happened to APC structures in Lagos?
What happened to all the "Tinubu urchins" and "Agberos"?
What happened to the Iyalojas and Babalojas?
What happened to the Ndigbo people that went to Sanwo-Olu? etc.

You must be having a highly concentrated illusion if you think the Labor party will even come second in Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Owopariola001: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP.

Stop the lies. Festus Keyamo never said Obi can win Lagos and Oyo simply because it would be a false statement as Obi cannot win any State in the SW.

I don't know why some of you are fond of mischief, lies, fake news and unprincipled behaviour.

Lol.

OP only tried to draw the Obituarists to let them click the bait.

He's paying them back in their own coin. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by JealousCobra(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
I thought Nigeria was a Zoo

You are still thinking grin

Even your landlord's 4yrs old kid knowsgrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by famouscargo4u: 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Owopariola001:

Where are you getting your stats?
What happened to all the political office holders and their families and friends in Lagos?
What happened to APC structures in Lagos?
What happened to all the "Tinubu urchins" and "Agberos"?
What happened to the Iyalojas and Babalojas?
What happened to the Ndigbo people that went to Sanwo-Olu? etc.

You must be having a highly concentrated illusion if you think the Labor party will even come second in Lagos state.

That was why I said marginally. The truth is Many youths across tribes are rooting for Obi. It is too close to call. If Tinubu would win, it can't be with wide margin.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by chiubaemeka(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2022
The politics of ethnicity which the political class initiated will do us no good. When our commonwealth participants were doing well, we were proud as a nation. When bad things happen, we mourn as a nation. I don't see why you will allow them use us to achieve their aim for peanuts. I don't speak for any candidate yet but please, be wise. Suffer no dey tire us?
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Owopariola001: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2022
famouscargo4u:

That was why I said marginally. The truth is Many youths across tribes are rooting for Obi. It is too close to call. If Tinubu would win, it can't be with wide margin.

Except for the majority of these youths are located in Lagos, which I doubt.

Obi will still not have up to 100k votes in Lagos.

When the campaign starts, that's when the people will see the difference between a "doer" and a "newspapers-stand analyst." cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by aycorporat(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Let us vote a little
Do you want Nigeria to be like Anambra press 1

Do you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa press 2

Do you want Nigeria to be like Lagos press 3

Oya press
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

OP only tried to draw the Obituarists to let them click the bait.

He's paying them back in their own coin. cheesy cheesy

Lol. Okay. He needs to be careful not to give Obidullards a heart attack though when they learn it is fake news. Never seen a set of people more desperate and more excitable lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Owopariola001:

Obi will still not have up to 100k votes in Lagos

When the campaign starts, that's when the people will see the difference between a "doer" and a "newspapers-stand analyst." cheesy cheesy

Indeed. Jagaban was never running to be President in the past. In 2023 elections Obidullards will understand what "structure" means as they won't get shishi out of the SW.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by famouscargo4u: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Owopariola001:

Obi will still not have up to 100k votes in Lagos.

Forget it. That's the reality. I can bet anything bthat he will get at least 500k votes.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by SaiOba: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Ogun State and Osun is likely coming into the LP bag, let's see how the coming months will roll.
Ancestortinubu:
Yes lagos and oyo and drag some other sout west states. Good the charge and bail lawyer has begin to instill some sanity in his brain although the BATstad urchins will counter his permutations.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Abdu81: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
tell us what has changed
We saw your great grandfathers crying on Atiku's shoulder in 2019 for fake love
The only change is that your bmc pay have reduced value because of APC good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Softmirror: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2022
007lss:

grin grin grin YOU MEAN DESTRCTIVE?!!!
WELL WHAT SO EVER THE MOVEMENT, IT IS IN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU'S FAVOUR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OThy6NmieWg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by PapaHadum: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

A lot.

1. Time changed

2. Seasons changed

3. Under-aged youths are now mature and Up to and above 18 years ready to take their destiny into their own hands.

4. Atikulated politics that failed then is now phased out and #ObidientlyYusful one is here.(was absent in 2019)

5. Naija is now neck deep into senseless debts.

6. The economy has collapsed and q saviour is badly needed. )Check the value of Naira to Dollar then vs now)

7. People like you have become too zombified more than they were in 2019, hence can't spot what really changed!

#ObidientlyYusful.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by MikeofAfrica: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2022
candidtalk:
@OP.

If a free and fair election is held in Lagos today, Obi will defeat Tinubu with a wide margin.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

If a free and fair election is held in Lagos today, Obi will defeat Tinubu with a wide margin.

Lol. Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by normac: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Even though I know you are just being mischievous, I will take the pains to explain for the sake of readers who genuinely want to understand.
The 2019 election was a protest vote against the CALAMITOUS Buhari administration and Atiku's candidacy represented the best chance of unseating that disaster. Of course he also had the fantastic Mr Peter Obi on his ticket as well, so that team was preferable to the APC alternative. However now, we have the fantastic Mr Obi on the ballot in his own right and who is an infinitely better candidate in all indices (in my view) and when you have a better option, you don't settle for less (in this case Atiku or Tinubu). Hope this clears it up for you?

On topic, I'm glad PO can now win at least 2 SW states in Mr Keyamo's gracious opinion lol. This is progress from "he can't win one polling unit" and "Twitter President". Na so e go still shock them come February 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
normac:

Even though I know you are just being mischievous, I will take the pains to explain for the sake of readers who genuinely want to understand.
The 2019 election was a protest vote against the CALAMITOUS Buhari administration and Atiku's candidacy represented the best chance of unseating that disaster. Of course he also had the fantastic Mr Peter Obi on his ticket as well, so that team was preferable to the APC alternative. However now, we have the fantastic Mr Obi on the ballot in his own right and who is an infinitely better candidate in all indices (in my view) and when you have a better option, you don't settle for less (in this case Atiku or Tinubu). Hope this clears it up for you?

On topic, I'm glad PO can now win at least 2 SW states in Mr Keyamo's gracious opinion lol. This is progress from "he can't win one polling unit" and "Twitter President". Na so e go still shock them come February 2023.
structureless party can never win any election
Re: Peter Obi Can Only Win Lagos And Oyo In SW - Festus Keyamo by Dynmyt: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
007lss:
But what happened to self actualization of Oodua Republic or whatever thats called?

(1) (Reply)

Oyebanji Preaches Love, Unity And Patience At Ekiti Thanksgiving Service / Ex-militants Expose Okah; He Cloned Mend’s E-mail / Falling Tree Kills Wife Of Chief Justice Of The Federation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.