Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (52064 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
lol lol . It wont be easy oo. I must warn u.
I know. God help me

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
djkirkoo2:
her family might support her in training the child so me I want to train my child myself and that's why I am fighting to be seeing him
You are a good man buddy... Your type are not up to 78 in the world considering your limited resources smiley

18 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
djkirkoo2:
this month end I am trying to see how my family with hers would hold a meeting to iron things out then if they refused to give in to my plea then I will take the case to human rights.

Both parties should aim at meeting each other halfway as you both are connected to each for life even after you both have moved on with other people.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mindlog:

Both parties should aim at meeting each other halfway as you both are connected to each for life even after you both have moved on with other people.
yes. It's my plan. Thanks
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Richy4:

You are a good man buddy... Your type are not up to 78 in the world considering your limited resources smiley
thanks and God bless you for your time

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
djkirkoo2:
who ever thought things would be like this? She was nice and very economical when we first started. I guess she was pretending.
she wasnt pretending sir. A woman will always be a woman when a baby is involved.

She will tell you, when it was sweeting you, why didnt you pull out. So bro, its all on you. A woman will ask you for sex and still judge you no be you put the pikin inside her.

It is better for a woman to hate you for not giving her sex than for you to give into her demands and later be judged alone for biology's actions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
djkirkoo2:
maybe you should reason with your brain and not your leg. A salary of 63k should I give her all the 63k for her upkeep or you didn't see where I stated how the money is being spent monthly? All these women Sha. As if you can finish your salary at home if you are in my shoes.

Alaye, didn’t you know your salary was 63K before you decided to impregnate her? Stop crying foul and face your responsibilities.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
5K for babymama grin grin

Women don suffer!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by emmanuelbrown26: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
KimFab:
Baby mama? 5k? For salt abi pepper? Anyway, na mumu dey do baby mama for Nigerian men.

That aside, your rent is high o, for someone who earns 63k. Almost 4 out of 12 months is spent working for your landlord.
Kimberly u are here?
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 2:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Still again, u for use condom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Richy4:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.
Honestly, I totally agree with you.. with that kind of income, a lot of us will see it as an answered prayers if she leaves the house...at least the 5k he gives will be channelled to something else...
I have never been in such situations but If I should be, with that kind of income, I doubt I will be fighting like him especially knowing that my kid is in good hands. grin just being real here embarassed.. I will be contributing 2k a month for my kid's sakes smiley

13 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2022
Richy4:

Honestly, I totally agree with you.. with that kind of income, a lot of us will see it as an answered prayers if she leaves the house...at least the 5k he gives will be channelled to something else...
I have never been in such situations but If I should be, with that kind of income, I doubt I will be fighting like him especially knowing that my kid is in good hands. grin just being real here embarassed.. I will be contributing 2k a month for my kid's sakes smiley

Very nice guy. I am sure if we trace his ancestry, we would see he isn’t a Nigerian. grin

Mindlog:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes na. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Baronthecelebri: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Listen my advice for you is to forget about your child and work on yourself,Las when you don't blow like dangote, she'll be the one to come, and once the child becomes an adult, he'll trace his root back to you. That's how things will work

10 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Very nice guy. I am sure if we trace his ancestry, we would see he isn’t a Nigerian. grin

Yes na. grin grin

Recently hung out with a group of Nigerians, one of the guys got talking about his British girlfriend and how the lady has been regarding their relationship as recreational despite all his "efforts". Another Nigerian guy suggested he should impregnate her in order to tie her down to him and it led to a heated argument and I insisted that impregnating a woman, does not mean she will carry it to full term if she doesn't want to, especially here abortion pills are legally delivered to one's home by the postman . cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Mindlog:

Recently hung out with a group of Nigerians, one of the guys got talking about his British girlfriend and how the lady has been regarding their relationship as recreational despite all his "efforts". Another Nigerian guy suggested he should impregnate her in order to tie her down to him and it led to a heated argument and I insisted that impregnating a woman, does not mean she will carry it to full term if she doesn't want to, especially here abortion pills are legally delivered to one's home by the postman . cheesy

Wow!!!! They do that there? shocked

You were very correct. Except she is entirely clueless, probably a minor, you can’t tie her down with pregnancy. If person no dey ready, leave am. If at all she keeps it, she can grow to resent you. A lot would change - her body, her career/life path..etc

Why e wan tie am down sef? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Listen my advice for you is to forget about your child and work on yourself,Las when you don't blow like dangote, she'll be the one to come, and once the child becomes an adult, he'll trace his root back to you. That's how things will work

Why should he forget his child, is he a piece of clothing?

How many Nigerian men who "forgot" their child/children over the decades, don "blow like Dangote"?

You are okay with an adult tracing his/her roots, to discuss what and that is if the father is lucky to even be alive with Nigerian men' life expectancy rate?

I guess the relational gaps in such adult's childhood and adolescence, means nothing.

Stop advocating for "when your child grows up, he/she will look for the father".....let fathers be present in the lives of their children no matter the obstacles as long as they are not of verifiable risk to the child, they will certainly have access to their children. There are government offices in different states of Nigeria that do handle getting estranged partners working out co-parenting children who are products of their relationships.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Wow!!!! They do that there? shocked

You were very correct. Except she is entirely clueless, probably a minor, you can’t tie her down with pregnancy. If person no dey ready, leave am. If at all she keeps it, she can grow to resent you. A lot would change - her body, her career/life path..etc

Why e wan tie am down sef? cheesy

E wan papers but the lady in question just want sex with no commitment.

4 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Mindlog:

E wan papers but the lady in question just want sex with no commitment.

Thought as much. I just wanted to be sure I was correct. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes na. grin grin
grin grin
Where do we trace his ancestry from?
Which country or black race is better than Nigerian men among black race in taking adequate care of ladies? grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
KimFab:
Baby mama? 5k? For salt abi pepper? Anyway, na mumu dey do baby mama for Nigerian men.

100% correct

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by mjuvey3: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Baronthecelebri:

Truth is bitter smiley He should just do so.

It doesn't mean you hate the child....No....Go and focus on yourself and make yourself better.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, didn’t you know your salary was 63K before you decided to impregnate her? Stop crying foul and face your responsibilities.
you get sense at all or you are just being fuulish? People earning lesser even survive with more than a kid you are just here trying to defend your gender that want men to kee himself for them before they will know that the man is trying. Lubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

God bless you for your apt reply. I wonder why people don't want to read to understand. They are forgetting that we still have people out there that do not care at all, all they think about is their self then some people are here castigating me. Maybe they want me to kee myself because say na me first born for the world.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2022
mjuvey3:

Truth is bitter smiley He should just do so.

It doesn't mean you hate the child....No....Go and focus on yourself and make yourself better.

I make 100k weekly from trading on Paxful alone...Not to talk of office work and my barbing salon yet I ain't thinking of marriage or having a child now.

I must be rich before I get married and this is my perspective....My family must be very comfortable even if my wife is a billionaire....As a provider,you must be up to the task.
I had a barbing saloon in 2020 and I placed her in charge so things didn't go well as planned because of issues with the barbers and all that. So this year I reopened another barbing saloon and a laundry shop and decided to run them myself and I opened an untouchable account where I will be catering for my child and then pay the rents from there. I was surprised that she started giving me attitude saying I am a stingy guy this and that, maybe because I didn't put her in charge this time around.

15 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cutehector:
she wasnt pretending sir. A woman will always be a woman when a baby is involved.

She will tell you, when it was sweeting you, why didnt you pull out. So bro, its all on you.
but I am taking care of my baby properly. Not like I abandoned him for her.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
djkirkoo2:
you get sense at all or you are just being fuulish? People earning lesser even survive with more than a kid you are just here trying to defend your gender that want men to kee himself for them before they will know that the man is trying. Lubbish

Trying ke? You give her a monthly upkeep of 5K and still very proud to announce it on a public forum. You be ode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by djkirkoo2(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
We4all:

Trying ke? You give her a monthly upkeep of 5K and still very proud to announce it on a public forum. You be ode.
you no really dey reason. So the the other things I do and my baby and I upkeep that is not found on the above mentioned doesn't matter to you right? Women Sha, selfish

13 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin
Where do we trace his ancestry from?
Which country or black race is better than Nigerian men among black race in taking adequate care of ladies? grin

Zimbabwe or Kenya. grin

djkirkoo2:
God bless you for your apt reply. I wonder why people don't want to read to understand. They are forgetting that we still have people out there that do not care at all, all they think about is their self then some people are here castigating me. Maybe they want me to kee myself because say na me first born for the world.

No kill yourself o. I give it to you that you are different from the majority. The deed has been done. This is not the time to look for condom. It is the time to put heads together. If she doesn’t want that, keep sending what you can, keep trying to reach out. She may eventually get tired and stylishly begin to broker peace.

5 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

I'm very sure the Western Leftist does not support this opinion of yours sha, because their own Law defies logic. According to Law, you will be responsible for the child even when you already had a sit down discussion with the lady at the early period of conception that you both shouldn't have the baby, If or when she still goes ahead, you would still be 100% responsible for the upkeep until 18 years of age, irrespective of whether you had an agreement, verbal or written.

Infact this opinion you wrote will cause a lot of attention if it was a Black American forum, dem go delete or block your account sharpaly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by kayperry: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
pocohantas:

Yiimu! these was how aunty Linda was saying waa online and offline was doing wee undecided of all people

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.