Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,043 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) (54702 Views)

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Take away food on Peter Obi’s inauguration day

At last you have agreed that he will be inaugurated president.
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by OgaDeyVex: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Danny50:
Ogar you too de vex oh.

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex Since
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Warmaterial(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
The funny part na go be say wen u confront d guy man na, E go tell u say u for no put am water or u for no putam big salt... E go defend d bad market wen u confront am, las las ur money don go.
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
That is banditry
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nardo Wick must have been the wedding planner. grin
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aaah abeg where una dey? grin cheesy
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Bobbiee: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Smoke is smoke
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Only Oshogbo and Kwale man can understand the kind of smoke coming out from that venue
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Spandau: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chk0p0eL2gV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lobatan! grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin How did she expect to get that kind of effect. Is she in Oyinbo country? Naija for show.
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Spandau: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Scatterscatter:
this is what happens when you give smoke decoration work to a fummigation company

You are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Bfly: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Im sure you also look different from the couple
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Electorate: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Take away food on Peter Obi’s inauguration day

Do you know how many Tinubu urchins and Atiku rascas need that food badly due to acute hunger firing them? You should be grateful you got that.

if you throw us sands we will throw you stones, na fire for fire and madness for madness this time...we go even give una jara.

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Oqw1: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Really
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by baretalk: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
No kill yourself and guests o cheesy
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by phemmyfour: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Enny2013(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
There shouldn't be smoke without fire.
Lol...
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Psoul(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chk0p0eL2gV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The smoke from what she ordered was from petrol engine while the smoke from what she got was from diesel engine. grin grin grin
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by NnamdiN: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Patronise me, mba grin grin grin I can do it myself don show herself. Na wetin fit una. That machine uses dry ice, if you use regular ice na the result be that.
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by ShangTsung000: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny hahah

Nor be smoke you dey fine
Oya see am

My kind of room.... Am the highest in the room..

Hahaha...she for just contact me na make I pop this smoke for am...
See the colour and texture na....he nor different from the one way dey come out of my weed....

Set awon Pop Smoke.
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Cushtey02(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny hahah

Oya see am

See the colour and texture na....he nor different from the one way dey come out of my weed....

Respect to you wey don dey use eye see texture
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Nearls: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny hahah

Oya see am

This man!! You dey this 9ja so? E don tey!
She's the highest in the room?! I hope she make it outta there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Alvin007: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
‘O papa p’arada’ type of smoke.. cheesy
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by LIVEGOESON1: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny hahah

Oya see am

the last line got me rolling on the floor like roll on, on a mission on armpit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by SPAMBOX7: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Funny hahah

Oya see am

No be small craze full this NL o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by asmovic(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by winner37(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just use the opportunity to bleep yourselves there no one will you ..
Re: The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) by Ozone200: 2:23am On Aug 25, 2022
E choke....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Calabar Carnival Turns Bloody As Vehicle Rams Into Onlookers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.