Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto (70510 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / US Honours Muslim Cleric Who Saved 300 Christians By Hiding Them In His [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by just2endowed: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ufai:
While in Nigeria, our politicians have refused to even acknowledge the incident and the one who did deleted his tweet

Someone like Atiku the known snake.... I pity who will vote for that snake

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by just2endowed: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
PHIPEX:
US honouring someone the Nigerian govt has not recognised. Am yet to hear Buhari say a word about her.

Buhari condemed the murder
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by BloomingDale(f): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
let's be friends pls

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by pegix(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have little to contribute here

To those that are involved in the killing of Deborah
Or bear the same mindset

Agony and pain even calamity shall never depart your life

3 Likes

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by symbianDON(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ufai:
While in Nigeria, our politicians have refused to even acknowledge the incident and the one who did deleted his tweet
you mean Ati...something something?
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by ZombieTAMER: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jack500:
Some nonentities still want to vote another Hausa-Fulani so as to pepper Yoruba,You never chim chum chim grin grin

Atiku will never be president

yes ooo

we say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Davidcho(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
It shouldn't end there, try give the family something.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by MilitantAtheist: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=116030405][/quote]yeah, is what I want. Wanna talk more with you pls
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Tunjibalogun: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jack500:
Some nonentities still want to vote another Hausa-Fulani so as to pepper Yoruba,You never chim chum chim grin grin

Obi is ready, vote obi at least his has a balanced ticket not a Muslim Muslim ticket which isn't different from the same Atiku you're against

2 Likes

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by iSense247: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
kologba:
The truth is that Christians act gullible and too cold,United States is 90% Christian and very proactive , but here whenever u find Christian in power..he will become lookwarm....the kingdom of God sufferet violence and the violent taketh it by force... Let me tell u the truth, that Muslim Muslim ticket will sail through,.. We Christians are too cold. Majority Christians we have in Nigeria are hypocrite..
I agree with you but at the bolded I don't think Nigerian Christian's problem is Hypocrisy. The problem is that they are complacent. They are so much indifferent in their woes. Do you know there are many stupid and senseless people who still see election or voting as carnal and unnecessary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by jimcaddy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just sad that this girl died a painful death, and sadder to see that her killers are walking freely. If it were a saner country, those who killed her would have been executed or sentenced to life time jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by iSense247: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
LawyerLomo:

It baffled me why the US said "the authority came to her rescue, which was to no avail".

I doubt that.

Nigerians authority has no iota of regard for human life.

US believed the lie told by Gov. Tambuwa.

Authority (DSS) was actually present not to protect her but to track her and find her out for the mob action. Muslim Northerners are terrorists by religion. Look at how Zamfara and Katsina States governors are romancing Terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Akharmony: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
And i hop the culprit has been serve judgment. . Just look at what this guys want to turn Nigeria into. . They claim holiness, force ther religion down the throat of people, Muderers and very barbaric kind of human being. .
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by aariwa(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Atiku over to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by izubext007: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
"if a purpose is not known abuse is inevitable"
May her soul rest in peace, she stood against abuse, the school what's app group was abuse by some bigot , she was an activist in the making.

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by davidl7: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
D people dat murdered this innocent girl rented plumbers n wore them bishop regalia, presented them as bishops n that is not blasphemy or insult on Christianity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
On this one, Buhari and Sokoto state governor should bury their heads in shame
full story?

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by boldtruthalways: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
And at the same time, they are preparing to repatriate about $24Million Abacha looth to evil Nigeria FG...what a hypocrisy! Why not wait till after election next year so that hopefully a reasonable leader may emerge and use the resources to the development of the country.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Truthdeypain: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anaerobi:
Yet Atiku, Tambuwal and other Muslim in Nigeria are yet to condemn the devilish act.... In my next world, I will remain a Christian, religion of Love....

A religion without Love can't claim to have Peace.

They are all evil and they will never speak good.

Worse of the lot are all the bastards supporting this muslim muslim tickets and telling us that religion is not a relevant factor. I don't care for whom you support but if you cannot just honestly admit that this muslim muslim ticket is not sensitive to the plight of common christians. It no go better for you ever! God punish Atiku that bastard who didn't have the decency to do the right thing. Fucking terrorists, islamic jihadists all of them, yet he wants to be president. God punish him and all of you supporting him. Bastards!

Worse calamities will befall all those muslims who did not condemn wholeheartedly this evil acts, and all the useless christians telling us we shouldn't be bothered by muslim muslim ticket. God bless all the christians and muslims who frowned upon this girls killing with a genuine heart. I still cannot recover from the passionate lust of murder with which this girl was taken from this world. Let's say she blasphemed the Mohammed so death was her penalty while known killers and warlords are turbaned and celebrated, these useless students haven't come out to protest the ills of her govt. Useless bunch when some people say northerners are useless people now, you imagine why.

Finally may Eternal doom befall all the cursed people who were here justifying and defending the inhumane murder of this girl. I cannot forget all the experiences on nairaland. We truly are in the end times living amongst animals.

Northern Christians are some of the strongest folks but they need to learn to defend their own. 99 percent of my muslim colleagues directly or indirectly supported the killing of this young girl. Even those who condemned it did it with great discretion and caution.

4 Likes

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Splitmind: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
The useless bitch does not deserve anything
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by naijamerican: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Islam is such a worthless religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Truthdeypain: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Splitmind:
The useless bitch does not deserve anything

You will never amount to anything in life. You will die a painful and a miserable death. Whether you meant this casually or seriously, you will never make it. When you die people will loathe over you. You will be a reproach in life and in death. And your seed will be forever cursed. Nothing good will ever smell your family. Anything you touch will perish.

2 Likes

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Alpharey: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
IT still baffles me how a normal human being will just kill a fellow human because of one god or the other. Wonder who taught them that. Her spirit will keep on haunting those id*ots
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jack500:

Ipob terrorist
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Phaantom22: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Needless cos the daredevil extremist are still at large looking for more innocent christians to devour, may we never be honoured in death. RIP
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jack500:

Do you mean they want to vote another Majority Muslim as against Tinubu , a minority MUSLIM??

But they are all overseers in the death of Deborah ....
So what are you vomiting
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Truthdeypain: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Coolgent:

Ipob terrorist

It no go better for you and Atiku. You'll die miserably. Fucking sychophant! Useless being! We know who the terrorists are.

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Streetmovement(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You will never hear it bro. This is the nation we found ourselves.

Pathetic.

Wotoporiously8) speaking

It's a pity.....Damn!!
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Thedon22: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
And one party is presenting another northerner to us. To do what ? Kill more ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.