Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto (70512 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / US Honours Muslim Cleric Who Saved 300 Christians By Hiding Them In His [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by zubito(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2022
This is one of the many reasons why the America is world power. Their profound respect for human freewill and universal human right is undeniable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by geewean(m): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Honestly, with the heartless and gruesome murder of Christians in the north premised on the claim of religious blasphemy I feel no sorry for how their brothers in China, Myanmar and Isreal are been strangulated and killed.

You claim to be against religious blasphemy but El Rufai is a tweet against Jonathan made a caricature of Jesus and Mary to buttress his stupid thought.

When I see the news of them maltreated there I just reach out to a chilled zobo drink to calm my body.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Seems I'm the only one who can't wrap my mind around the whole religion thing?
ASIN anytime I think of it I just laugh at the stupidity of those who believe in gods, and ready to go any length to defend its emotion from getting hurt.

متى يبدأ الإنسان في التفكير بنفسه؟
Neither can I my brother. Yet some well respected academics in this country sanctioned her lynching
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Truthdeypain:

They are all evil and they will never speak good.

Worse of the lot are all the bastards supporting this muslim muslim tickets and telling us that religion is not a relevant factor. I don't care for whom you support but if you cannot just honestly admit that this muslim muslim ticket is not sensitive to the plight of common christians. It no go better for you ever! God punish Atiku that bastard who didn't have the decency to do the right thing. Fucking terrorists, islamic jihadists all of them, yet he wants to be president. God punish him and all of you supporting him. Bastards!

Worse calamities will befall all those muslims who did not condemn wholeheartedly this evil acts, and all the useless christians telling us we shouldn't be bothered by muslim muslim ticket. God bless all the christians and muslims who frowned upon this girls killing with a genuine heart. I still cannot recover from the passionate lust of murder with which this girl was taken from this world. Let's say she blasphemed the Mohammed so death was her penalty while known killers and warlords are turbaned and celebrated, these useless students haven't come out to protest the ills of her govt. Useless bunch when some people say northerners are useless people now, you imagine why.

Finally may Eternal doom befall all the cursed people who were here justifying and defending the inhumane murder of this girl. I cannot forget all the experiences on nairaland. We truly are in the end times living amongst animals.

Northern Christians are some of the strongest folks but they need to learn to defend their own. 99 percent of my muslim colleagues directly or indirectly supported the killing of this young girl. Even those who condemned it did it with great discretion and caution.

Nigeria is something else. The worst part is many are blinded by this people evil plans
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Anaerobi(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Truthdeypain:

They are all evil and they will never speak good.

Worse of the lot are all the bastards supporting this muslim muslim tickets and telling us that religion is not a relevant factor. I don't care for whom you support but if you cannot just honestly admit that this muslim muslim ticket is not sensitive to the plight of common christians. It no go better for you ever! God punish Atiku that bastard who didn't have the decency to do the right thing. Fucking terrorists, islamic jihadists all of them, yet he wants to be president. God punish him and all of you supporting him. Bastards!

Worse calamities will befall all those muslims who did not condemn wholeheartedly this evil acts, and all the useless christians telling us we shouldn't be bothered by muslim muslim ticket. God bless all the christians and muslims who frowned upon this girls killing with a genuine heart. I still cannot recover from the passionate lust of murder with which this girl was taken from this world. Let's say she blasphemed the Mohammed so death was her penalty while known killers and warlords are turbaned and celebrated, these useless students haven't come out to protest the ills of her govt. Useless bunch when some people say northerners are useless people now, you imagine why.

Finally may Eternal doom befall all the cursed people who were here justifying and defending the inhumane murder of this girl. I cannot forget all the experiences on nairaland. We truly are in the end times living amongst animals.

Northern Christians are some of the strongest folks but they need to learn to defend their own. 99 percent of my muslim colleagues directly or indirectly supported the killing of this young girl. Even those who condemned it did it with great discretion and caution.

You have said it all.

A Muslim told me that if he was there, he will join hand and murder the girl.

I wept.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by ogbonti: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2022
oldienavie:

What did Peter Obi say ?
Was he not quiet ?
Is it that your IQ is really low or you just want to pretend that it is?

what is wrong with you? is it not better to keep quiet than say rubbish ? or when has making noise or talking nonsense become the measure of a high IQ ? will it not be good if Atiku kept quiet than flip flop on such burning sensitive issues ? FYI Obi addressed the issue on Arise news interview and he said poverty and idleness is the main reason for youths to be that radical about religion and he will tackle the root cause head on - is that not wisdom ?

obi is not like atiku who denies anything and everything to make him appear like someone he will never be- Atiku is fake and u know it

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Ufai:
But in Nigeria our politicians have refuse to even acknowledge the incident and the one who did it deleted his tweet. Please guys if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Thank you and God bless you
Account
Uyom Angel
GT Bank

How did I get this data u use?
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Polynek(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Spandau:

Same way you will be totally forgotten the moment you exit, since you don't recognize justice.
What does justice hv to do with Dix?
Besides I blame Deborah for Her dead.
An average Nigerian knows very well that Muslims are violent regarding to dea religion. Why making such comments in such platform?
Well all dix past tense
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by aguh1: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Is that the only thing US can do.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by seunayantokun(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
The US government department even said 'authorities attempted to stop it'. They have fallen for Liar Mohammed's lies?

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by kafeii123: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Emoc:
SCAMerica has killed far more christians (globally).

But they aren't the ones that killed this one...

1 Like

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Harmattan123(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Religion on peace grin grin grin

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by orlarlakeside(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Your are a f**lish somebody and should be ashamed of your country Nigeria... What has your so called country done about it till date?
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by eminikansoso(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
The same religion Tinubu is a party to?
Ndi ogbu ara obara
Nwanne giri nwayo.
This is early morning
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by 4ward4: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Machinegun91:
Us should at least kill 1million religion terrorist to console christians and the family of Deborah and stop honoring her on internet

US don't involve in such. Only react to threats
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Useless northern bigots. Yoruba Muslims are discrimated in the north but they're better than these useless northern Muslims.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by VEXT: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2022
25ahmad:
IAM A STUPID IDIOT
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by MNDY(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
jujustical:
[color=#990000][/color] when she was alive nobody knew her not until she died ......oh lord let me be known while am alive for good in Jesus name Amen.

This is one behaviour of people that I don't like. Using another person's predicament to talk about yourself.

Have pity on her and pray for her. Not seeing her as unfortunate and wishing yourself not to experience what she experienced.

It's very wrong, insensitive and uncalled for.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Bmaster(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Buhari said I should tell everybody that he's angry
why u no add that your kanayo meme ? shocked
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by onyenna85000: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2022
The vicious and public carnage of Deborah Samuel will be the undoing of all Muslim radicals in Nigeria. Atiku's tweet and tinubu's ennui are in mind. 2023 election is coming, a year of reckoning in the Nigerian political climate.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by emapeteum(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Machinegun91:
Us should at least kill 1million religion terrorist to console christians and the family of Deborah and stop honoring her on internet
Did you listen to yourself?
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Watom: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
what exactly did they do to get justice for the poor girl & to forestall further religious attack on group or individuals. To me they did nothing, it's rather a complete farce & a bold attempt to undermine the blacks as usual. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by otigbagba: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Islamabad!
Islam as practiced in Nigeria has kept the country under developed
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Obidientful: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Rest in peace Debby. Your killers shall no no Peace
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by 25ahmad(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=VEXT post=116038804][/quote] Come to north and do anything otherwise. We will use you as a case study. Fool
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Bearfruit(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Honor!!! watch your mouth,if she had regard for Christianity which she say is her religion she won't insult another like she did.charity begins at home,it is how so called Christians that don't regard our Lord Jesus Christ behave, talk anyhow,make comedy and laugh as idiots......
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by Bearfruit(f): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2022
zubito:
This is one of the many reasons why the America is world power. Their profound respect for human freewill and universal human right is undeniable.
free will to do gay, while no free will to discipline your child, wrong freedom.
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by VEXT: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
25ahmad:
Come to north and do anything otherwise. We will use you as a case study. Fool

Bandits are busy doing the work for us..cow
Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by David442: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto by TruthinAction: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Where are the perpetrators of the crime? I thought by now they should have been served a deserved judgment.

Meanwhile, US said that they are not aware Christians are being persecuted in Nigeria. Are they aware now?

Don't vote back those who will not protect you. Don't vote those who don't condemn terrorism and religious fanatics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Prophet TB Joshua’s 3 Daughters (Photos) / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.