Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fun Fact About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fun Fact About Peter Obi (321 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Fact About Peter Obi by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is an unhidden fact about His Excellency Honourable Peter Obi, he is a politician before anything else all he is doing is what politicians do, but with extra sauce.

Two fun fact for this module:

1. Igbos insulted Peter Obi and accused him of trying to be a god father to Obaino, and that was his main rift with Obaino. If Peter Obi attempted to be a political God father and failed, I wonder why Jagaban is being maimed for succeeding where Obi failed.

2. Peter Obi has decamped much more than any other of the present presidential candidate, transitioning from APGA, to PDP, to NNPP, and now Labour Party. This jumping ship when things do not favour politicians is the same attitude that modern generation progressives preach against,and the biggest problem of our kind of politics.

Jagaban, our City Boy, did not decamp, from AD to ACN, then collapsing into a ruling party Jagaban has stayed through to what he believes. He is the only resolute candidate among the pack of political job seekers. City boy will make everywhere the choice "pepper soup zone" that modern Lagos now is. We will not have to crowd Lagos because every state will be able to maximize her resource and potential, in the same fashion that other states now trail Lagos.

City boy and golden boy can turn things around

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Peter Obi by derecho(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yawns...more abeg

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Peter Obi by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jagaban we know. Nnewi is Okada and Keke Republic of Africa. Onitsha is only now being demolished. That's not what we wish for modern Nigeria.

It's City boy or nothing!

1 Like

Re: Fun Fact About Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
City boy my foot
City boy my left nyash

See the old criminal and useless ancestor una dey call boy grin
Somebody go soon die

2 Likes

Re: Fun Fact About Peter Obi by Coly2012(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why is obi you problem? Is he the achievement and manifesto of Tinubu?
Instead of you to sale your candidate you are busy looking for what is not looking for you, after you will say Obidient are toizick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Top Most Loved Toyota's In Nigeria / How Do I Find Out The MOD That Deleted My Comment On A Post In FP. / Who Is Paying Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.