Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi (476 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving / Lai Mohammed To Atiku: You Can’t Become President Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by francis247(m): 4:37am On Aug 25, 2022
This man is a bundle of humility and character. He's really the man for the job. See what Peter Obi said about Nigeria and why wants to become Nigeria's president in new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2wvPr08gVg

2 Likes

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 4:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Dude is not brilliant!

Is their any other way of winning elections without the votes of the people

Why is he sounding like His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not also counting on the electorates to get him to Aso-rock

Him Tu Lie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by loosecanon50(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2022
And you will win through us because the youths are wiser now. Congratulations my incoming President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 5:32am On Aug 25, 2022
We are with you Sir. The youths are with you.
You have our votes.

APC administration has caused Nigerians more hardship.
All we wish for is better governance.

4 Likes

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by derecho(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Kikikiki... This obvious truth go still pain some pipu
Just wait and see how dem go reason am
Meanwhile, Peter go on soun ko s'ewu. Ota e lo ni ibanuje.

Adamu Idamu will continue to lead APC
Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by WonderManly(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Confirm!
Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Bigot trying to deceive generation gullible babies.
Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2022
We believe u presido

1 Like

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by OneCandleAway(f): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Dude is not brilliant!

Is their any other way of winning elections without the votes of the people

Why is he sounding like His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is not also counting on the electorates to get him to Aso-rock

Him Tu Lie!

Buy you know Tinubu isn't counting on free and fair election. That's where the likes of MC oluomo vote buying with 10,000 naira. He even said it himself on stage at ekiti that its the people that vote for them that will be paid

1 Like

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by francis247(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... This obvious truth go still pain some pipu
Just wait and see how dem go reason am
Meanwhile, Peter go on soun ko s'ewu. Ota e lo ni ibanuje.

Adamu Idamu will continue to lead APC
They're always pained at the mention of Peter Obi. They're only after their stomach and not the interest of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by PresidObi: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2022
A man of the people grin

1 Like

Re: Datti And I Are Running For President Through You - Peter Obi by francis247(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:
A man of the people grin
In deed he is

(1) (Reply)

Ukamaka Ejezie: DSS Releases 'mama Biafra' / VIDEO: Kanu Kisses A Baby In Court Before Trial Resumes / This Picture Here Speaks Volumes. All BAT Supporters A.k.a Usu Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.