Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (23639 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / MURIC To Obi: Confirm Or Deny ‘yes Daddy’ Leaked Audio For Fair Hearing / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
the fact check that burst the lie of obituary be the best governor in Nigeria.
although is not Nigeria but south east

the fact check is here on nairaland.

Bro dont tell me you do your fact checks and conclude to it based on what you see here on nairaland…No naa you are too intelligent for this bro.

Do I need to tell you what happens here on nairaland? whatever information you get from Nairaland should not be used as your final conclusion to matters else you would make a mess of yourself out there.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIPROFILE:

wink wink wink oooh now I see where you are coming from Sowo what? Listen to yourself.

Honestly bro you talk like one of those lunatics that compare candidates based on bear parlour talks heard from drunk men. I mentioned to you here that Obi won best governorship award of excellence from bill and melinda gate’s this is not our usual Naija politically influenced and cheaply organized awards just tell me any award in this country that its accompanying fund will enable any winner governor build 10 hospitals?
Instead you should go and verify if what I have said is false you came back and start talking about Amaechi and wike.

Obi and Obidients are not playing politics of hate, I kill you I bury you no we have our facts and figures if e too much for you to handle then go and verify.

I don't argue with touts please. Why not even try to also tell me reasons I should vote your Sowore rather you resort to vain and empty statements.

Please Bro when you argue do it with resourceful statement and not just talk anyhow like market women.

You just made me realized that all this while I have been wasting time n someone who is not worth it. You are not just constructive in reasoning so it makes no meaning having this talk with you. I am sorry bro pardon my bluntness.
this is a failure you said is intelligent
and Verify https://
openknowledge.worldbank.org/
handle/10986/13424
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Verification
Checks by Daily Trust revealed
that Obi was not named the best
Governor in Nigeria by Bill and
Melinda Gates in 2013.
However, he won the award for
best performing governor on the
eradication of polio in the South
East and got $1m grant.
Obi in several interviews pointed
out that the state would add
N120m to the $1m grant to build
10 maternities in the rural parts
of the state, build a hostel block
at the teaching hospital for
medical students and use it for
fumigation exercise to fight
malaria.
A comment under the tweet read,
“A million dollars to build ten
hospitals? Haba! Stop trying to
sabotage our combined effort by
exaggerating stuffs. He is good
and commendable for all his hard
work. Please, you don’t need to
falsify the achievements of an
achiever.”
Conclusion
While Obi did promise to build 10
hospitals with the funds, Daily
Trust could not independently
verify whether he actually built
them before he left office. The
post is also misleading by
claiming that Obi was recognised
as the best governor in 2013 by
Bill and Melinda Gates.
This fact check was done in
partnership with the Centre for
Democracy and Development
(CDD)
https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-
did-peter-obi-build-10-hospitals-win-
bill-and-belinda-gates-best-gov-
award-in-2013
HIPROFILE:

Bro dont tell me you do your fact checks and conclude to it based on what you see here on nairaland…No naa you are too intelligent for this bro.

Do I need to tell you what happens here on nairaland? whatever information you get from Nairaland should not be used as your final conclusion to matters else you would make a mess of yourself out there.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created
So lagos is ur benchmark? Shame.
Lagos that have dirty water ways. No railways.
If lagos were handled effectively, there will be no city in africa close to it. Lagos has immense wealth.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by tiwasiaife(m): 3:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
I really pray Obi wins.

This man keeps studying hard to be eloquent and convince everyone that he is actually intelligent and a good crammer.

Reality will however dawn on us when he doesn't know how to sustain or manage those figures at the end of the day.

After Apc have squandered our economy.
Do u know Nigeria is owing $100billion I debt?
Courtney of Apc .
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Electorate: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

President of Biafra.

We know their antecedent. They have all been in government before, so we know what they have done in the past and what they can do in the future.

If you want Nigeria to be like Adamawa, then vote for Atikulation who ran away from his state to live in Dubai, so that he can sell NNPC as he promised and change his nationality to UAE

If you want Nigeria to be like Anambra, then vote for Peter Obituary who ran away from the state he governed to live in Lagos and Pandora.

If you want Nigeria to be like Lagos, then vote for Emilokan Tinubu the City Boy who lives in the city he re-created

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria even before Tinubu was born, Lagos was already a Developed city before Tinubu was born, there was no agbero before Tinubu's arrival...Jakande remains the best and most achieved Governor of Lagos, kiss the truth.

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Electorate: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Peter Obi is a fraud, beware of the loud noise in the market, it can get you distracted.

You obviously didn't watch the video...dumbo

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
I really pray Obi wins.

This man keeps studying hard to be eloquent and convince everyone that he is actually intelligent and a good crammer.

Reality will however dawn on us when he doesn't know how to sustain or manage those figures at the end of the day.

Peter Obi will over flop if he gets there. I'm very sure of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / Niger Delta Monarchs Meet FG, State Conditions For Peace (photo) / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.