Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday (12657 Views)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by politicoNG: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
The Joint Union Congress of the Police Service Commission has issued a notice of indefinite strike to the management over breach of agreement with effect from August 29, 2022.
https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1562715756613484545?t=E6qb_ZieA5VAhtvz4QNwEw&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Every sector dey collect wotowoto under buharinomics...

Now BAT say he wan continue 4rm where PMB stopped.... suffer no dey taya u?

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Unfair.
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Fkmodhi: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Why will they go on strike maybe the #50 daily contribution don’t get to the top....
E be like say don deh sleep on his prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Stanislause94: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Bubu don overdo
Tinubu owe us an apology for giving us such incompetent leader
Well what good can come out of such mofo?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by penearth(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Vote
#Obidaddy2023
For better policing

8 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Amuluonyenaego: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
This government's massive failure in all sector is very alarming, can Buhari and his cohot be praised for ones?

3 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by kennyz247(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
there was a funny country..

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Princeoflimpopo(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Kwara V Police first now this..we suppose go on strike as citizens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Lordbinsmar: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
angry

BUBU don spoil Nigeria finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Buhari APC don scatter this country finish

I will stone anybody that will come to me and preach APC walahi angry

4 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by seamfund: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Nawa
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by JeffRock: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Shut Nigeria down already
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by justlife12: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Damn
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BigYash: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Apshit..
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by justlife12: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Every sector dey collect wotowoto under buharinomics...

Now BAT say he wan continue 4rm where PMB stopped.... suffer no dey taya u?
e no tire u
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Kingpele(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Useless party APC of criminals and illiterates..anyone that will vote APC again in this country need to be committed to a psychiatric hospital..I blame BAT for deceiving us to vote for a complete dullard in 2015 ,its shows that tinubu is no longer fully alert mentally..BAT of 2003 is very sound in mind and in the flesh ,he couldn't have supported buharia then because he knew he was a disaster...but now the country is in shambles...

5 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Freelane33(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Allah akbir
Allah akbir
In samu Alajo’s
Voice
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Trill1(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
WTF
In a sane country
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by olu77(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Season of strike. I hope pastors, imams, babalawos oloshos etc will not join this trend soon

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by BluntNigerian: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Dear Obidients..
As we can now see..
We have lots of work to do on the Election day.
The Polling-Units are open for all of us to stay and cast our votes, and observe, and at the same time protect our votes.
WE DON'T HAVE TO BE ACCREDITED PARTY AGENTS BEFORE WE STAY AROUND THE POLLING-UNITS..

AND NOW, THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS CONCERNING OUR ELECTIONS ARE NOW HAPPEN AT THE POLLING-UNITS,, WHICH ARE:

1. SENDING A SCANNED COPY OF THE RESULTS DIRECTLY TO THE ONLINE RESULTS PORTAL.

2. SENDING THE SAME RESULTS TO THE CENTRAL COLLATION SERVER/ SYSTEM.

So, my dear Obidients, we won't relent..
We won't even dream of leaving the Polling-Units If the INEC Presiding Officer didn't do these two things right in front of us...
And we confirm the Online Results by logging in to the Portal.

WE ARE THE STRUCTURE THIS TIME AROUND.

WE ARE NOW THE ONES TO PROTECT OUR OWN VOTES, AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR VOTES COUNTED, AND NO MORE THE PARTY AGENTS ANY LONGER.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by yoilasolomon: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
police na our friend, we go join them
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by tishbite42: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Infact, I don go my strike as a citizen of Nigeria
Buhari and Tinubu
Last Last
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by tishbite42: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2022
By 2023, Naija itself go dey on strike
No thanks to APC
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Sourvewa: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Useless country
Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Aurelius1(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari APC don scatter this country finish

I will stone anybody that will come to me and preach APC walahi angry
Bros you go stone people sotey you go tire. Dem full nairaland here. I don't know how any sane Nigerian would even think of voting Tinubu or Atiku. The same idiots who put us in this shit are recontesting and youths who are supposed to know better are supporting them. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by Goodoldays(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Every sector is getting the hit.

When an evil man rules a nation,the people suffer.That the more reason we should keep ego,religion,ethnicity aside and vote competence cum 2023.

As for me,I will vote Peter Obi because he is the most competent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday by fitinwell: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Insecurity will now go Viral...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu/Shettima Will Win Presidential Election – Lalong / Edo Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu Accused Of Plotting To Disrupt PDP Primaries / 2019: FG Orders IDP's Back To Unsafe Region Because Of Election - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.