Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59967 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by meemee(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Africans and their superstitions. Everything has spiritual undertone. Your car break down oh no some curse somewhere to cast and bound. You get sick spiritual enemies. Can't find meaningful work oh yeah unseen forces at work. It is this blind groping for spiritual answers to physical problems that has kept us in the dark for generations and it is such a pity that even at this age and time many of us have not still turned a corner in the way we look at things.
In stead of thinking how sleeping with a married woman bring a curse think more of how you can meet a need or solve a problem or create something new and exciting and you will make so much money that you will not even remember who you slept with and why.
We are too religious and superstitious and that is the real curse and that is the reason we are suffering the most among humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2022
ifinger:
I de FK married woman steady cos she de chop my money u de tell me about cause ? When she de collect my money u no no say Na to spread ur leg ? Cos ki u dia !

No be you seek for her advance,you should know that what you do is what you get back indeed
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2022
sekem:
I been don hear say married women na dem sweet pass.

God didn't create you with stupid but you choose it by your self,what a very very shameful
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2022
TheZeezle:
Are you playing? Ogbeni stop it jor, Na married women or single mother sweet pass

You venture into stupidity,how will you feel if someone does it to your wife,Try to think right Mr Man
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Johel(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

In this life, people do lots of shit and get away with it actually, if na by curse,naija population for don reduce well.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by emmyw(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.
hmmmmmmm
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by simultaneousboi(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:
Married woman is a woman....there's no auto curse unless the man specifically curse you...

most Nigerian marriages are not even sacred.. husband cheating, wife doing same...bastaárd children every where...

so you are no intruding into any sacred union for it to activate any repercussion..

....the union was never holy or sacred
Even a cheating man's curse can never work on the person cheating with his wife.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by BenjaminDomer: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2022
jclassiq:

Luckily for you, she is no longer married.
kiss kiss kiss

Pastor only Sabi missionary.

This kind of girl needs doggy too.

She would want her man to eat her pvssy.
69 if possible.

The freedom to ride her man with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.

This sweet babe is now free for me to shoot my shot kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oceanjagaban: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Mr Man, you're little faith, know that your reward is not in this life but in heaven
Thunder fire heaven
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Allisgud: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:
Married woman is a woman....there's no auto curse unless the man specifically curse you...

most Nigerian marriages are not even sacred.. husband cheating, wife doing same...bastaárd children every where...

so you are no intruding into any sacred union for it to activate any repercussion..

if u are doing it u better stop,apart from the doom that comes with it is one of the sins the bible stated boldly,tell this ur likes
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Allisgud:
if u are doing it u better stop,apart from the doom that comes with it is one of the sins the bible stated boldly,tell this ur likes

So because i dont support an no evidence, erroneous claims of curse upon adults having sex ..it means i and all who liked my comment are having sex with a married woman..

. u dont even know if im a woman....permit me to say that ur IQ is very low
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by seunmind44: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

You're bastard, continue with your stupidity you will see the reality one day,but there will be no remedy again
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by siant: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Stop thinking otherwise and do what is good
ANSWER THE QUESTION PLS.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by bigiyaro(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2022
So na who wife Nigeria sleep with wey the country con be lie dis?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by sekem: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:
God did creat you with stupid but you choose it by your self,what a very very shameful

If only you could communicate effectively in English... grin
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Bmaster(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Make 'Meagan Good' open for me and see if I no go enter.

I go knack am mercilessly kiss kiss kiss

Chai.. make curse just follow me grin
You can't believe I went off to Google who Meagan good is.
Seriously,I second your comment,and with full chest I am ready to bear the curse that may follow as well.
Women get levels for beauty

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by BenjaminDomer: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Bmaster:
Seriously,I second your comment,and with full chest I am ready to bear the curse that may follow as well.

Comrade... We go collect curse together bro...

You ma you like better thing. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by BenjaminDomer: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Bmaster:
Bmaster see beauty again.

Unlike Siofra and JennyClay and Fati2001 grin

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Bmaster(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

Comrade... We go collect curse together bro...

You ma you like better thing. Chai grin
swear bro grin
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by TheZeezle(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

You venture into stupidity,how will you feel if someone does it to your wife,Try to think right Mr Man

Marry who loves you with all you are and all you have bro. No come here dey preach gospel.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Ebymyk(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
What if the married woman seduces the man, as in mount pressure on the man to run into her?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by John4B: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
I disagree with u even though it's not good to sleep with another man's wife.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by chinyerejohn: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
why will a man sleep with a married woman, is it that no single ladies
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Koko1119: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you have money if you like sleep with all the marriage women in the world you no go no waiting be curse nah enjoyment you dey enjoy but if you no get money nah curse.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by gevans(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

Sleeping with married woman is bad. It's a no no for me. I see married women like fellow men.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.

Do those money last with them? Do their family remain strong afterwards? Having money doesn't mean mean one won't suffer other things
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

I bet u are not a Christian.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
galantjoe:
mr. op forget that nonsensical nonsense. the fact is that sleeping with someone wife is bot good and sin against God. but it is not a curse. Stop flaring up issue that is not a case

So Ur trying to tell me Proverbs 6:32-34 is useless abiiiii? I really pity for you in advance
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
There is no single religious curse that follows men who sleep with people's wives, forget the nonsense your pastor said. The only thing that will fight you is the heart of the man you slept with his wife if he truly loves his wife. If you sleep with a woman whose husband doesn't give a fucck about her, nothing will happen except that the woman will try to make you fucck only her and not get your own wife. People like me don't fucck married women because of my moral upbringing, not because of one yeye curse.

So proverbs 6:33-34 is stupid abiiii.Am indeed sorry for ur life
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

I bet u are not a Christian.

Lol...you are funny....if i say gay people should not be jailed for 14 years you will say im not a Christian??

I never said adultry is right
i only said there is no evidence of such curse according to this thread

The woman that ddnt consider a marriage vows sacred doesnt have curse.....its the man having consensual sex with her that automatically has curse... u people are funny
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
I am truely indeed sorry for this generation in to-to.People are trying to normalize sacrilege as if it is normal.Any man that says there is no curse attached to adultery shame on you all.God has already cursed men who sleep with married men in Proverbs 6:32-34. If una like dey deceive una sef na Una do collect spiritual wotowoto las las
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kirchoffs:
@op stop being ignorant, there's nothing like curse when you have sex with a married woman. I have slept with at least 2 married women and nothing happened, am in a good place financially and doing well for myself.

If any married woman open leg I go chook my prick and nothing will happened , let's stop being sissies abeg

I bet ur not married.The day of reckoning would so come knocking.Dont run when the calamity will strike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.