Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

1 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 (7586 Views)

BREAKING NEWS For Canada Federal Skilled Immigration Applicants Before 27 Feb 08 / Link For Canada Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2011
nagari:

No mean no disrespect but i think you are so full of yourself.If you claim to know so many influential people,how come you are still looking for a sponsor account? 

This is a question I'd love to hear a response to.  grin
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
This is a question I'd love to hear a response to.
Personally, I don't know the poster and i don't wanna know him but i will still say whatever i know how to do the best and that is to encourage pple with passion and criticize some with bad intentions. From my personal opinion, d poster might have visited all the countries in the world and know millions of pple but that does not make him or her get assistance of this nature easily. We are talking about money here and am sure some of you running mouth here cannot play with anything called money with your family members let alone assistance pple you hardly know or know through other pple. i know most of you guys with legitimate papers and good job abroad who can raise more than that money but some of you will never help your family members let alone friends. So if the poster claimed to have visited places and know pple, that does not guarantee easy assistance from them most esp. "WE" Nigerians.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: 1 by dellnet: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
collinsfbi:

Personally, I don't know the poster and i don't wanna know him but i will still say whatever i know how to do the best and that is to encourage pple with passion and criticize some with bad intentions. From my personal opinion, d poster might have visited all the countries in the world and know millions of pple but that does not make him or her get assistance of this nature easily. We are talking about money here and am sure some of you running mouth here cannot play with anything called money with your family members let alone assistance pple you hardly know or know through other pple. i know most of you guys with legitimate papers and good job abroad who can raise more than that money but some of you will never help your family members let alone friends. So if the poster claimed to have visited places and know pple, that does not guarantee easy assistance from them most esp. "WE" Nigerians.

Gbammmmmmmmmmm over and out
sounds like you smoke too much
Re: 1 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
q
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
oyibomoses:

ok am sick and tired of all this insult from there and here, please everybody should stop please it is my post, i don't know why people come here to fool themselves, [b]justwise please stay away from my post, please it seems you don't have good manners so please stay way from my post i am saying it the second time, they are many post on nairaland so face them. [/b]just a simple matters of the heart i thought a problem shared is half solved but some people like to complicate issues i don't know why, please everybody should stop.

I don't care what pple like you think about me, like i said b4, u are very naive to start a thread like this, as if we Nigerians don't have it rough already. Genuine visa applicants suffer cos of silly threads like this.
Re: 1 by ojdollars(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
@justwise, Please leave this thread alone and leave Oyibomoses alone too.

@Oyibomoses, let me have your email address. I will email you for other private talk. Forget about all the people that tried to derail your thread. Thumb up to all the guys that contributed positively to this thread. God Bless All
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
sounds like you smoke too much
Thank you sir but i don't even know how it tastes but am sure that is what arouse your inanity to come here and say rubbish sometimes. I know many pple like you on NL don't really have anything to offer pple than to rain abuse on whosoever comes your way. As for your case, am sorry it's over and out.
Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 1 by dellnet: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2011
collinsfbi:

Thank you sir but i don't even know how it tastes but am sure that is what arouse your inanity to come here and say rubbish sometimes. I know many pple like you on NL don't really have anything to offer pple than to rain abuse on whosoever comes your way. As for your case, am sorry it's over and out.
Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
For as far as I am concerned it is inappropriate for this kind of request; going to any length just to procure a visa, your ethics and reasoning should have rang before you replied.

Checkout what I offer here, you cannot do it in your wildest dream.
Re: 1 by collinsfbi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
For as far as I am concerned it is inappropriate for this kind of request; going to any length just to procure a visa, your ethics and reasoning should have rang before you replied.

MR oga what is wrong about the initial post given by the poster or you are only being carried away by the fact that he said he had visited many countries and know many pple. As a good Nigerian who have the passion to help others, you don't have to look out for pple's fault b4 your assist them. shiiiiioooorrrrrrrr!

Checkout what I offer here, you cannot do it in your wildest dream.

See me see wahala oooo, you self dey boast oooooo. Hmmmmm, you joined NL on March 12, 2010 and so far so good you have added 790 rubbish comments to your name while I have just 370 plus with earlier registration. See it's not all about rubbish all the time but what you give out matters much and go along way to help others. I don't see you contributing meaningfully on Travel section maybe you should go and face your Programming section, i think you will be useful over there, the earlier you get this, the better for you. See i don't have d time and strength to respond to argument while such can be meaningfully used to help others. However this will be my last time to respond to you on this thread, call me whatever name that you like, insult my papa and mama, hmmhmm i don't care. Thanks for your time so far you are a good friend and i will appreciate further comments given here to help others, we meet on other thread.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: 1 by dellnet: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
collinsfbi:

MR oga what is wrong about the initial post given by the poster or you are only being carried away by the fact that he said he had visited many countries and know many pple. As a good Nigerian who have the passion to help others, you don't have to look out for pple's fault b4 your assist them. shiiiiioooorrrrrrrr!

See me see wahala oooo, you self dey boast oooooo. Hmmmmm, you joined NL on March 12, 2010 and so far so good you have added 790 rubbish comments to your name while I have just 370 plus with earlier registration. See it's not all about rubbish all the time but what you give out matters much and go along way to help others. I don't see you contributing meaningfully on Travel section maybe you should go and face your Programming section, i think you will be useful over there, the earlier you get this, the better for you. See i don't have d time and strength to respond to argument while such can be meaningfully used to help others. However this will be my last time to respond to you on this thread, call me whatever name that you like, insult my papa and mama, hmmhmm i don't care. Thanks for your time so far you are a good friend and i will appreciate further comments given here to help others, we meet on other thread.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

Your posts here were ok until you started being auspicious.
Re: 1 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
Oj Dollars thanks so much for your concern and sorry i did not reply to the post since, i was really hurt because of what justwise did, i never expected such thing from him, so i decided to stay clear for a while, please let all continue to be of good help to people on nairaland and God will reward us.
Re: 1 by noblegas2(m): 4:01am On Aug 17, 2011
=DLaffº˚˚°º≈Wanº˚˚°º≈Scatterº˚˚°Myº≈º˚˚°º≈Blockossº˚˚°º=D
Re: 1 by redcliff: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
@justwise, I wnt you to do something, that is if u r a rational thinker. Sit down and think of all the enemies u've made on nairaland, if they r less than the friends u've made starting from the period u joined as a memeber till date, then u r on point but if otherwise, go back and sit down and still think of what u r doing wrong and try to correct it. To me I think u r causing more harm than Good on this forum, if u r looking for moderator priviledges maybe u shud go and start your own forum and be like seun.I dono if u've given urself a deadline to mke your forum post 100000 before u know u r nothing here than a mere member and u should treat your fellow colleagues here with some respect. Remember respect they say is reciprocal, if u must criticize do it with so much respect and constructively in such a way the receiving end doesn't find it offensive.u r a grown up am sure, please act accordingly and be just wise
Re: 1 by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2011
redcliff:

@justwise, I wnt you to do something, that is if u r a rational thinker. Sit down and think of all the enemies u've made on nairaland, if they r less than the friends u've made starting from the period u joined as a memeber till date, then u r on point but if otherwise, go back and sit down and still think of what u r doing wrong and try to correct it. To me I think u r causing more harm than Good on this forum, if u r looking for moderator priviledges maybe u shud go and start your own forum and be like seun.I dono if u've given urself a deadline to mke your forum post 10000 before u know u r nothing here than a mere member and u should treat your fellow colleagues here with some respect. Remember respect they say is reciprocal, if u must criticize do it with so much respect and constructively in such a way the receiving end doesn't find it offensive.u r a grown up am sure, please act accordingly and be just wise

Where on earth did you get the idea that i give a monkey about the so called 'enemies' i have made here? Obviously certain individuals with certain characters will kick against me but that doesn't bother me.
Keep your view to yourself, it maybe useful to others, its not to me.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Plans Upgrade Of Airports’ Landing Systems / How Much Do I Need As Bta To Enetr Uk. / Travel Advisory On Temporary Closure Of Festac Link Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.