Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40779 Views)

N4.6bn ONSA Fund Shared To Organise Prayers Against Insecurity – EFCC Witness / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Thank you brother. If Tinubu or Atiku wins this election, it will look like a game over for the hopeless masses and many would become apolitical like they have been before his emergence. Many us never cared about PVC until he showed up. I pray he wins but a tough battle we really have out there. May God be our support.

Seriously the turbulence and starvations of this past 7 years of Buhari is cruel and severe and the high point is Buhari's callousness. It is a tough battle but I know with perseverance the choice of masses will prevail. The most important thing is for the masses to remain resolute, towards the election they will throw a lot of wrench to break their resolves but if we continue in the same path and come out enmasse to make a statement that the ruling class has to give way for people to chart their future I am sure we will prevail. I strongly believe we will be victorious at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Good one
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
AboutFoodstuff:

Didn't u notice you mentioned Crowd ?

Lol.... We've finally rescued the country. However, we've seen those with devil heart cos it takes having a devils heart to vote the devilish combo / unqualified

Ur still in training. Only a learner see things this way. Any body that does not see things ur way is a devil. The people on tinubu side funny enough see you as the devil. So who is the real devil.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by DeRay98(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo
Quoting Asari Dokubo of all stomach infrastructure politicians and warlords
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Ballama(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

You mean the old woman who gave him her life savings of 1 million? Or is it "baba is humble" because he stood in queue?
Y'all were blind to the truth. Buhari was a coup plotter. A very bad man did bad things to Nigerian economy during his time as military president. HUMANS DON'T CHANGE.
Most of those things were PR anyway.
you are deviating from the topic if you can comprehend what am try to say is not Buhari is good or bad we are talking about how people fund his campaigns with their money in response to what was said that no politician ever get the kind of financial support Peter obi is getting. And thank God you even mentioned the old woman that donate her life saving of 1 million to Buhari
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Ballama(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chi133:

Stop been jealous,it wasn't like this,the movement has never been like this since history
How can i be jealous and why will i be jealous of people that are ahead of me in life achievement, but fact is fact no matter how i like something doesn't mean i will not tell the actual fact about it
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Ballama(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Temptee101:

Not true!

We have never seen anything like this before.

There is difference between you never see and it never happen before. Something will happen and you may not have the opportunity to see it so you can't say it never happen.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
DeRay98:

Quoting Asari Dokubo of all stomach infrastructure politicians and warlords
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nice
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Successdude(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Adakintroy:

Ur still in training. Only a learner see things this way. Any body that does not see things ur way is a devil. The people on tinubu side funny enough see you as the devil. So who is the real devil.

Adakintroy:

Its glaring enough you don't comprehend stuff as it is.

If you look intrinsically, you'll realise this isn't about "anyone who don't see things your way is the devil" as you are whipping up.

Even the immaterial object knows sth is wrong if anyone chooses to do "politics" as it has been.

There is a saying that goes that the essense of being a human is the ability to reason.

This is gone beyond politics but something else.

Let me assume you're not in Nigeria or maybe just woke up, and give you those things that have stood as anticidents.

The terrible things that have happened, the fall of thee economy, the religious ticket, etc not to include that so far we haven't heard any plan yet they have for Nigeria, all these are things people can't see ?

And you think such a thing will be swept with the line of politicking ?

When you're not dealing with mor.ons ?

Can you tell me from what angle this isn't literally demonic ?

And I mean demonic in the right sense of the word not parable.

I can't continue to type......

Things are obviously anyhow for someone to come with the line of others who don't believe in this and that, you label as this or that.

Like really ? And u still come to compare ones supporters with the others supporters.

Well, its cos the word supporters is available to be used.

But then don't forget, that line of seeing these as these cannot hold.

They don't actually represent what is in a healthy democracy.

Those sentiments have no place. Even if one or a few think a certain way, sorry, all can't help but be human : and that is, the ability to reason and see things as they are. Not see things cos there is room for evil.
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by LoveGifted(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Lovelive:
Love this

We need this in Ijebu-Ode

Do u live in Ijebu-ode?
If Yes, aw much is rent for a single person (room)?

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Lovelive: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=LoveGifted post=116183555][/quote]

2k / 3k
Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by LoveGifted(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lovelive:

2k / 3k

Okay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.