Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware (1038 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by butterfly777(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
*That Speech of Shettima is Actually a RED FLAG!*
������

*In that Video, the VP Candidate of APC is saying he will be in charge of SECURITY and Lead Nigerian Troops, while Bola Tinubu will Handle the ECONOMY, Whaaat!?* ����

Do you Understand the IMPLICATION?! We will talk about Tinubu Handling the Economy and Lagos being the 3rd largest Economy in Africa (BIG FAT LIE) later.

For now, let's FOCUS on this Scary Statement of the VP Candidate - Shettima.

*1. The President is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. He commands the Armed Forces, not the Vice President! ���*

Infact, the VP is suppose to be in Charge of the Economic Council, not Security. Think about the ANOMALY and it's Implications. Yes, THINK as wildly as you can about those Statements.

*2. Shettima was the Governor of Borno State when the Chibok Girls KIDNAP happened. He was Warned by Governor Wike, then then Minister of Education, and Received several Security INTEL not to Allow those Girls write their Exams at the school, especially without Adequate Security. He didn't LISTEN and Chibok Girls SAGA happened, a Major Factor that Led to the Iusting of Former President Goodluck Jonathan.*

*3. Shettima was Governor of Borno State between 2011 and 2019. The TERRORIST Group Boko Haram was Based in Maiduguri, the Capital of Borno State. Read that again....Between 2011 - 2019, Boko Haram was Reported to have KILLED Nothing Less than 20,000 people (this is me being Modest with the Actual Figure)!!*

*4. In Mid-2014, during Shettima's Reign, the Militants Gained CONTROL of Swaths of Territories In and Around their Home State of Borno, e Estimated at 50,000 square kilometres (20,000 sq mi) in January 2015. They Almost Captured the Capital, Maiduguri - Under the WATCH of the Man Telling us he will Handle SECURITY.���*

That's not the most DISTURBING Part, Stay with me.

*5. Do you Remember that Christmas day BOMBING during the Time of President Goodluck? Yes, that one that Left a BAD Taste in the Month of Christians and indeed, all Well-meaning Nigerians.*

*6. Recall that the Person who Reportedly Carried out the ATTACK - a certain Kabiru Sokoto - was said to have be CAUGHT in the Residence of this same VP Candidate? ���*

*7. Do you also Recall that Governor Modu Sheriff Categorically ACCUSED Gov. Shettima of Creating and Funding the Dreaded Boko Haram Sect?���*

*8. Do you Recall his Running battle with Jonathan on Boko Haram and the Insurgency in the North East, especially Borno State?*

*9. How he was calling for Amnesty for the TERRORISTS and several other Derogatory Statements in Anger of the Good Work the Military LED by Ihejirika was doing before they Unjustly Removed him?*

*10. What about the Picture that made the Rounds showing him and suspected Boko Haram TERRORISTS Eating together?*

Hmmmmm..... May God not Allow us HAND OVER our LIVES to People that will KILL us ooo!!!

*Make Una dey TRY go Back in HISTORY oo!! Google is our dear FRIEND ...BEWARE of RED FLAGS���*

*Olufolahan Oladipo*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by kettykin: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Everything about APC is upside down

3 Likes

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2022
-1)."Study the past if you would define the future." – Confucius;

-2).“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” -George Santayana

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by SadiqBabaSani: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2022
We cant close our eyes to this facts oo

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Anieke77(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Kashim shettima is the commander in chief of boko haram. Grand patron of al-Qaeda and one of the
founding fathers of Isis

2 Likes

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by gtrust: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2022
It’s a dangerous trend for an aspiring VP to assign roles on to himself.

Maybe we can forgive because apparently his boss gave him nothing to present. He was supposed to read the written speech of Tinubu and then defend the speech but apparently he was just sent there last minute and told to “figure it out!”

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by kingi777: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2022
I strongly believe that Tinubu chose this Shettima to compensate him for the role he played in destabilising the government of Goodluck Jonathan. Some Northerners categorically stated they would make the then government ungovernable. Probably, Tinubu was an undercover sponsor through this Shettima in order to make it easier for him to become president after helping Buhari. If not, there are better northern Muslims the southerners would've accepted. Shettima's past is really a clog to Tinubu’s presidency.

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by paramakina202: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Tinubu as a greedy fantastically corrupt human will be in charge of looting nationa assets(economy)while Shettima will be wrecking havoc with boko haram aka security.That is what it means.
Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Owopariola001: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Racoon:
-1)."Study the past if you would define the future." – Confucius;

-2).“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” -George Santayana

Reason we should follow who have the good antecedent.

Let their past records be their "behavioral interview."

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Vulturereloaded: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Shettima will never be president of this country, unless we are cursed. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima presidency.

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2022
They are all confused.
Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by Metaversed: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
These point should not be neglected.

1 Like

Re: The Red Flags In Shettima's Speech. Nigerians Beware by 3ple9iner: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Some of the points you made can't be blamed on him. You are blaming him for Boko Haram almost overrunning the state but not the then commander in chief. The picture you are making reference to has been debunked severally.
If you are so sure of him supporting Boko Haram then why did he created this famous CJTF who has been the key factor to the success of the Army.

I know I would be abused by people with what I wrote up there but I am built to think logically and not with my emotions.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Youths Set APC Brooms Ablaze In Kano (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta) / Aside SW, Where else Will Tinubu Get Votes / Soludo "I Proposed To Peter Obi To Contest Under APGA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.