Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) (280 Views)

Imprisonment Of Inibehe Effiong Was Unconstitutional - Nigerian Bar Association / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) by newsheadlines: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
I never bang on the table
I never point at the Hon. Chief Justice

Inibehe Effiong dares the Chief Judge of Akwa Ibom to release the CCTV footage of the day proceedings.

While addressing the press after his release from the Uyo correctional center, Inibehe Effiong addresses the issues surrounding his sentencing to one month imprisonment by the Chief Judge of Akwa-Ibom state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQUytHm3BZg
Re: What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Funny.
Re: What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) by ebenezary(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
God will guild us all
Re: What Transpired Between Me And Akwa Ibom CJ - Inibehe Effiong (VIDEO) by Newphil: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good, the whole world now have the opportunity to hear Inibehe side of the matter.
Mynd44, lalasticlala, let everyone here him out.

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Arrests Gunmen Terrorizing Anambra Community / Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are / NNPC Daily Fuel Consumption Figure False - Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.