Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. (1078 Views)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros / Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by shogsman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
morinto:

Europe are starting to survive with out Russia gas
Another ignoramus who doesn't know anything about the issues wailing again, they're surviving when winter is not even here already.
Must you put your mouth into issues you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by shogsman(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
opamoses1:

Even with that, we are still moving to the new dispensation (UK) by JAPA-ing.

Living in the UK is still a thousand times better than living in this hellfire called Nigeria. Average wage is over £2,100 a month or £25,200 a year.
You low self esteemed runts that think life is Hollywood.
You make 25k yearly in the UK while your yearly gas bills alone is almost 5k, your rent,phone bill, electricity bill,water bill, insurance, medicare,tax runs into 40k yearly living your in debts.
Common sense dictates the cost of things and your bills in the UK is 20 times higher than naija.
This is why people like you who thinks the west is heaven ends up suffering and becoming homeless here in the west

3 Likes

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by shogsman(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
morinto:

Am not trying to be proud. My weekly wages in the UK is far bigger than most of Russia monthly salary. Alot of Russia run to the UK for a better life but a bristish man won't run to Russia for a better life. Russia citizen are poor is just their oligarchs family that are billionaire
Misguided clowns, Russians are not even among the top 20 countries that migrate to UK .
What you die for in the UK and call luxury is basic in Russia, I'd know because I've been to both countries.
You don't live anywhere as comfortable as them.
You pay 5 times more for basically everything than Russians, from your food to medical care to gas.
And Moscow alone has more billionaires than the entire UK. So don't even go there

2 Likes

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lonepair1:
how does that sound?
You dey mind this mumu
Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by opamoses1: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
shogsman:

You low self esteemed runts that think life is Hollywood.
You make 25k yearly in the UK while your yearly gas bills alone is almost 5k, your rent,phone bill, electricity bill,water bill, insurance, medicare,tax runs into 40k yearly living your in debts.
Common sense dictates the cost of things and your bills in the UK is 20 times higher than naija.
This is why people like you who thinks the west is heaven ends up suffering and becoming homeless here in the west
Whatever Russian slave.

We still move to the new dispensation in large numbers.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/550918-while-nigerian-hospitals-lament-insufficient-personnel-13000-leave-for-uk-in-one-year.html

1 Like

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by opamoses1: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
shogsman:

Misguided clowns, Russians are not even among the top 20 countries that migrate to UK .
What you die for in the UK and call luxury is basic in Russia, I'd know because I've been to both countries.
You don't live anywhere as comfortable as them.
You pay 5 times more for basically everything than Russians, from your food to medical care to gas.
And Moscow alone has more billionaires than the entire UK. So don't even go there
I have travelled to both countries as well and Russia is a big pile of rubbish that nobody wants to move to. Lots of Russian and eastern European girls in the UK are into ashawo runs. Just like Benin girls in Italy.

Anyway, we are permanently moving to the new dispensation where mama charlie lives.

https://www.nairaland.com/7301849/why-nigerians-still-moving-uk

https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/583

2 Likes

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by morinto: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
opamoses1:

I have travelled to both countries as well and Russia is a big pile of rubbish that nobody wants to move to. Lots of Russian and eastern European girls in the UK are into ashawo runs. Just like Benin girls in Italy.

Anyway, we are permanently moving to the new dispensation where mama charlie lives.

Baba now u get time to dey reply that clown.
I don't agrue with someone that does not want to know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by Elvictor: 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
morinto:

Am not trying to be proud. My weekly wages in the UK is far bigger than most of Russia monthly salary. Alot of Russia run to the UK for a better life but a bristish man won't run to Russia for a better life. Russia citizen are poor is just their oligarchs family that are billionaire

Did you read my question?

Did you answer it? Or I should repeat it.
Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by AlphaTaikun: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
morinto:

"amounts of gas that could be supplied to "
https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-live-putin-tipped-to-make-crazy-declaration-of-war-to-continue-invasion-12541713#:~:text=amounts%20of%20gas%20that%20could%20be%20supplied%20to
Thanks for the feedback bruv!
Re: Russia Burning 8.4 Million Euros Of Gas daily That Could Be Supplied To Europe. by AlphaTaikun: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
opamoses1:

I have travelled to both countries as well and Russia is a big pile of rubbish that nobody wants to move to. Lots of Russian and eastern European girls in the UK are into ashewo runs. Just like Benin girls in Italy.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/583

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabon Coup Latest: Billions In Raw Cash Found In Ali Bongo Son Apartment! / Why Is Nobody Talking About Congo DRC Vs Rwanda War? / Rats The Sizes Of Cats In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.