Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike (326 Views)

More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Set To Increase Electricity Tariff / More Hardship Looms For Nigerians As Discos Mull Tariff Increment / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by Abemy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele said Nigerians will experience more hardship because the government is in debt that cannot be fully paid in the next six years.

The cleric made the comment via a statement issued by his media aide Osho Oluwatosin.

Ayodele, in his “fresh prophetic warnings”, noted that the people will start protesting against the economic hardship because things are going to be more expensive in the coming days and will lead to the government officials being stoned, embarrassed, and mocked publicly.

‘More hardship awaits Nigerians because this government is serious on debt that cannot finish in the next six years. Even the next government will still continue to service debt. Only God can help Nigeria because there is going to be a massive protest against the economic hardship. Things are going to be very expensive, the government is just telling Nigerians lies, I am not seeing any better days ahead because everyone will be affected. It will amount to stoning, embarrassing and mocking our leaders.’

‘’Our economy is in serious shambles, it will get to a point where the police and army will go on strike because of payment. There will be inflation in the country and pure water will sell for N50, local rice will sell for N30,000, five litres of groundnut oil will sell for N5,000, there will be no N200 bread, Congo of garri will sell for N1500, with N1,000 you won’t be able to feed yourself, cement will sell between N5,500-N6,000, minerals will sell for N200, Petrol is still going to N250/Litre. Nothing is coming out of this government anymore, it is confusing and will affect the rich and poor and even banks will fold up and forcefully retire some of their staffers. With this economy, hard times await private sectors, multinational companies will begin to shut down’’
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by fman(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
If army go strike?
They go return to their papa house
Abi they go still remain for barracks?
Na question I ask
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by BloomingDale(f): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mark 15: And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "E'lo-i, E'lo-i, la'ma sabach-tha'ni?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" And Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed his last.

Once the Army goes on strike, Nigeria will cry out with a loud voice, “I don tire”, and give up the ghost.

NB: I posted before I read the original post. It is even a fake prophecy. OP, thunder fire you there.
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by dokibo: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by jkpbestseries: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
every body shul go on strike
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by backnbeta(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abemy:

The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele said Nigerians will experience more hardship because the government is in debt that cannot be fully paid in the next six years.

The cleric made the comment via a statement issued by his media aide Osho Oluwatosin.

Ayodele, in his “fresh prophetic warnings”, noted that the people will start protesting against the economic hardship because things are going to be more expensive in the coming days and will lead to the government officials being stoned, embarrassed, and mocked publicly.

‘More hardship awaits Nigerians because this government is serious on debt that cannot finish in the next six years. Even the next government will still continue to service debt. Only God can help Nigeria because there is going to be a massive protest against the economic hardship. Things are going to be very expensive, the government is just telling Nigerians lies, I am not seeing any better days ahead because everyone will be affected. It will amount to stoning, embarrassing and mocking our leaders.’

‘’Our economy is in serious shambles, it will get to a point where the police and army will go on strike because of payment. There will be inflation in the country and pure water will sell for N50, local rice will sell for N30,000, five litres of groundnut oil will sell for N5,000, there will be no N200 bread, Congo of garri will sell for N1500, with N1,000 you won’t be able to feed yourself, cement will sell between N5,500-N6,000, minerals will sell for N200, Petrol is still going to N250/Litre. Nothing is coming out of this government anymore, it is confusing and will affect the rich and poor and even banks will fold up and forcefully retire some of their staffers. With this economy, hard times await private sectors, multinational companies will begin to shut down’’

Prophesy or political analysis? Anyone can draw inferences from the happenings in the country and come to this conclusion! BTW, some yes of "mineral" already sells for 200 and vegetable oil is already at that projected proce undecided
Re: More Hardship Await Nigerians, Army To Go On Strike by OndoRaph(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
If only we become Obidient [i]If only we become Obidient [/i]If only we become Obidient

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Commandant Doesn't Know NSCDC Website. Photos And Video / Attack On Ifeanyi Ubah: Atiku, Sani, Sowore React / Nlng Tray 7 Project Workers On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.