Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church (1991 Views)

2023 Election: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Disowns Mischievous Posts / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / INEC Is A Fraud – Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by ObidientFC: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Pastor Paul Adefarasin has finally joined the Movement.
Watch Video of Him openly aligning himself to Peter Obi Movement.

We all Know House on The Rock members are fully Obidient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7VyY-xGfa4

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by blazingblender(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
And his fellow Yoruba brothers will choose tribalism over a better nation ...
Kudos sir
You are respected

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
But if a pastor do the same for tinubu or atiku you go dey see different attacks from all angle, but they feel this one is cool, look at them praising the pastor.

Well, I hope everyone understands that each person is entitled to support his/her candidate without being insulted,
Can we also call this one a fake pastor cos those bishops at shettima unveiling were also called fake?
Insincerity dey smell.

Edit:those who will call those bishops fake,well here's a source to prove that these men were truly bishops/pastors.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/%3famp=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Good way to go

Obi/Datti is a goal

9 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by derecho(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Wait for Tinubu slaves

2 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi performance would shock people in 2023

9 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Minjim: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
Obi performance would shock people in 2023

Please, explain the type of shock. We have to start asking for details after we saw the actual type of change Buhari meant

4 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Salvador1: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
But if a pastor do the same for tinubu or atiku you go dey see different attacks from all angle, but they feel this one is cool, look at them praising the pastor.

Well, I hope everyone understands that each person is entitled to support his/her candidate without being insulted,
Can we also call this one a fake pastor cos those bishops at shettima unveiling were also called fake?
Insincerity dey smell.
oga Muslim man.
This was same thing your imams did for buhari in 2014/2015.
One good turn deserves another.
Pls channel your Lamentations to your alfas.

15 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by CanineOfJackal: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2022
I'm not surprised because a reasonable person wants good governance not Tinubu sewer rats that are blindsided by money, tribalism and religion

13 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by MonkeyMods(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu and his boko haram vp will be joyfully decimated

5 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by MasterKernel: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Insincerity dey smell.

You've not been reading of Imams campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Royalmaidens: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2022
M
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by maestroferddi: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Paul Adefarasin, no regrets for having always held you in such great esteem...

Nigeria will overcome...

7 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Insincerity dey smell.
If your so-called pastor can furnish us with compelling reasons like Paul Adefarasin has done, then I can promise you that nobody would attack them...

4 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Corn urchins will be sad
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Yoruba1stson: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2022
100% BATified.... May God continue to protect and bless our incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Salvador1:
oga Muslim man.
This was same thing your imams did for buhari in 2014/2015.
One good turn deserves another.
Pls channel your Lamentations to your alfas.
Why then were you guys complaining about those Bishop at shettima unveiling or you don't get the simple message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why then were you guys complaining about those Bishop at shettima unveiling or you don't get the simple message

So they were bishops?

I don't know why you corn birds like twisting things

2 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

So they were bishops?

I don't know why you corn birds like twisting things
What were they, Imams?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

What were they, Imams?

If rougues were dressed as imam or shieks , today fire service will be working tirelessly

4 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by maestroferddi: 8:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Minjim:

Please, explain the type of shock. We have to start asking for details after we saw the actual type of change Buhari meant
Be honest to yourself... do you truly believe that Peter Obi will not perform?

Keep tribalism and religious sentiments aside so we can collectively fix Nigeria...

The disaster which Tinubu and his co-travellers helped to unleashed on this country is affecting everybody...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

If rougues were dressed as imam or shieks , today fire service will be working tirelessly
Oga don't let hate cover your sense of thinking,read and research instead of joining the band wagon of nonentities who openly display hate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/%3famp=1
Abeg read,and stop arguing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by theophorus(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Do some people understand the Echics of their office? You stand on your podium to declare your support for a Politician...

When they start dragging you after the Election na you know ooo. Audience that is a Mixed multitude.
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oga don't let hate cover your sense of thinking,read and research instead of joining the band wagon of nonentities who openly display hate.

Abeg read,and stop arguing.

Shatap who you dey try convince. you think say I dey do Nigeria junk debunk media shit ?

Those people resemble bishop for your eyes ?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Shatap who you dey try convince. you think say I dey do Nigeria junk debunk media shit ?

Those people resemble bishop for your eyes ?
Why you wan cry,lol
Why not counter my statement logically instead of wailing like a kid,at least prove me wrong na.

Give me a logical proof that they are fake, I'm waiting.If you can't then shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here, thanks.Lolzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why you wan cry,lol
Why not counter my statement logically instead of wailing like a kid,at least prove me wrong na.

Give me a logical proof that they are fake, I'm waiting.If you can't then shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here, thanks.Lolzzzzz.

You should have written this without being bitter .

I asked a simple question .

Them be like bishop for your eyes

Answer: yes or no

So we move on to next question

No they bring long grama and dead conical links here

2 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

You should have written this without being bitter .

I asked a simple question .

Them be like bishop for your eyes

Answer: yes or no

So we move on to next question

No they bring long grama and dead conical links here
Yes sir,they are bishops.Lol
Or you wan still call vanguard dead link?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/alleged-fake-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling-kick-present-proofs-of-ordination/
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Or to wan still call vanguard dead link?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/alleged-fake-bishops-at-shettimas-unveiling-kick-present-proofs-of-ordination/

Use that same finger when you take bring link .

Bring another link , they were 30

Give me the name of the church of 10 .

Just 10 not one 10 .
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Use that same finger when you take bring link .

Bring another link , they were 30

Give me the name of the church of 10 .

Just 10 not one 10 .

That mean say you no read my link?
Lol
It's in the first link,bring a link to counter me na,bring a link to counter me that they are fake.thanks.
Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by Bontafa: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Or you wan still call vanguard dead link?

You shut up ?

Link no gree you bring again ?

Give me the church names of just 10 of your mighty bishops

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Campaign For Peter Obi In His Church by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi is coming

Obi is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is No Longer One Of The Presidential Front Runners / Zambia Elected A Social Media President; The Result / Apc Apologize To Labour Over Rigging The Presidential Election Read For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.