Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) (59595 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi should try to get as much votes off the pdp in the south east and south south. The more he does, the brighter the chances of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Great job by Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by MaliCampus: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Okoroawusa
Seunsmg
Omenka
Moh247
Throwback

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAFEEZ WHY ARE YOU CRYING THIS EARLY MORNINGsad

My mkpurumiri cannibal brother from potopoto land, how far? How many igwe have you cannibalize todaygrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

My mkpurumiri cannibal brother from potopoto land, how far? How many igwe have you cannibalize todaygrin

Did you mine a skull this morning?

19 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Did you mine a skull this morning?

Skull mining is meant for ipob pig only nahgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

Skull mining is meant for ipob pig only nahgrin

Contrary to yorubanza back stabbers

17 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:
Peter Obi should try to get as much votes off the pdp in the south east and south south. The more he does, the brighter the chances of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Great job by Peter Obi.
Atiku and Kwankwanso should try and get as much votes from core North as possible. The more he does, the brighter the chances of Peter Gregory Obi

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Contrary to yorubanza back stabbers

Everybody those who backstab hunchback lamidi kanu for zoo plesidentgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

Everybody those who backstab hunchback lamidi kanu for zoo plesidentgrin

But he ran because his head had flesh , he was not ready to be mined

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

But he ran because his head had flesh , he was not ready to be mined

I don't normally engage ipig here.

Sun re ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Righthussle:
Wike's coordination. If you know , you know. If you don't know, don't worry, you must not know.
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Bontafa: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
haffaze777:

I don't normally engage ipig here.

Sun re ooooo

No vex my brother .

Same with me o

I don't engage suicide yorubanza cowards who always commit suicide when they don't see hope .

12 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Googledotcom: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Rivers state is for Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin
Abdul05:
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused on Lookers.. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

Vowlence man.. grin
You better vote OBI-DATTI before it's too late

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by lokito: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2022
OBIdience is better than sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Uwamesther(f): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Just like Peter Obi also said in his last interview that people are calling the schools he attended to know if he was a student of the school
Watch the video to hear the response he gave the seeks

Peter Obi: the Interview - People who Call the school I Attended to Find Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavjkeCTY6k

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Atiku and Kwankwanso should try and get as much votes from core North as possible. The more he does, the brighter the chances of Peter Gregory Obi

Even kwankwaso is also helping Tinubu. Just imagine the north having just one presidential candidate like Atiku! Kwankwaso is splitting Atiku's votes in the north too.
Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by calaway: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
southern Nigerians no get crowd for politics that just the reality!
North Central sef na obidents.....after datti collects his vote from Northwest and Northeast tinubu and atiku will share the rest.....FFK HAS SAID IT THAT THIS IS A MOVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE AGAINST THE OPPRESSORS. JUST AS IT WAS IN FRANCE LWT IT BE IN NIGERIA.......DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Donaldkingstin(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2022
In wike's voice: As e dy pain them, e go dy sweet us, as e dy sweet us, e go dy pain them

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Mynd44 oyaaaa move this thread to front page.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Uwamesther(f): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Have you heard Peter Obi's latest interview
He said people are calling the schools he attended to know if he attended them
He gave the seeks a good response
Watch the video here

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Jessewizy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Uwamesther:
Have you heard Peter Obi's latest interview
He said people are calling the schools he attended to know if he attended them
He gave the seeks a good response
Watch the video here

Stop

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Realdon1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
I pity Tinubu urchins at this time.
Bcs this week will be the most painful week ever in their lives.
All over Nigeria will be Shaked. They will feel the pain.
At this stage, they will know that Masses hv left them to other side.
I feel for their loneliness.
I'm in OBIdient cult.
They can call me a cultist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
southern Nigerians no get crowd for politics that just the reality!

Yet Buhari couldn’t win until he paired with SW in 2015? If you are a southerner yourself and still have this mentality then you need to emancipate your self from such mental slavery.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Great job by Peter Obi.

It would shock how much he has penetrated the SW. if not why do you people call your fellow tribesmen omo ale for not supporting BAT?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Munamoqel: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Yet Buhari couldn’t win until he paired with SW in 2015? If you are a southerner yourself and still have this mentality then you need to emancipate your self from such mental slavery.
abi be realist! I have seen polling units in the north and south .if soludu can win with 109k and ekiti with 280k they southern Nigeria is not yet ready !or don't have the numbers! Kwankasiya is wining Senate seat with 800k while the loser is 600k.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Great job by Peter Obi.

Hahahaha if the North vote for Tinubu, you know they've changed.. They won't vote for Obi massively either but some will.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Munamoqel:
abi be realist! I have seen polling units in the north and south .if soludu can win with 109k and ekiti with 280k they southern Nigeria is not yet ready !or don't have the numbers! Kwankasiya is wining Senate seat with 800k while the loser is 600k.

Let kwankwaso or atiku or whoever come and win presidency without winning anywhere in the south na. Go and ask buhari how OBJ and Jonathan thrashed him silly despite winning NW and NE.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dear #Obidients please don't be discouraged by the issue of structure. Trust me, a lot of well-meaning Nigerians offline are in pains of sufferings APC and PDP caused Nigeria. Our offline Peter Obi supporters are higher than online supporters. Remain stronger and Obidients

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

It would shock how much he has penetrated the SW. if not why do you people call your fellow tribesmen omo ale for not supporting BAT?

Hahahahahahahaha....... penetrate where? Obi won't get 25percent in any south west state. Atiku will even get more votes than Obi in the south west. We're not talking about online polls here.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Abdul05:
That place na bus stop ... grin

Majority of those people there were bemused on Lookers.. grin cheesy

Wondering what was going on .. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Abdul wey nor wise.

I often wonder if you attended nursery school. So this large number of people gathered at a bus stop?

Please come collect basket of Agbado make you sell am use the proceeds enroll in Ijanikin Community Central Grammar School. You lack education undecided

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.