Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... (3553 Views)

Engine Oil Capacity For Your Vehicles / Post Pictures Of Your Vehicles Mpg(miles Per Gallon) / Check For Stolen Vehicles On This Site By Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
available
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
available @ 38k
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
available
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
;d ;d :d
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by makonko(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2011
How about services outside Lagos?
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
installation is available for people located outside lagos, pls call us on 08123182129 for more information.
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by oyewole123: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hello Kayode
I have tried reaching u several times regarding the tracker u installed for me but no response to my emails and text messages, pls try contact me as soon as possible because am not happy with the  job
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by makonko(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
@oyewole, u don spoil market 4 ths guy
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2011
oyewole123:

Hello Kayode
I have tried reaching u several times regarding the tracker u installed for me but no response to my emails and text messages, pls try contact me as soon as possible because am not happy with the  job
Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks

I  replied your text message immediately i received it, i told you that nothing is wrong with the tracker installed on the truck. You might not be able to use the functions as there is no battery on the truck, the device gets power from the car battery. My installer had to reconnect the truck battery temporary before he could do the installation.

According to him the truck is parked by the road and the battery is not well protected so your boy removed the battery after the  installation was done. The device backup battery last for a day when fully charged. Kindly inform me when the truck begins to work so i could compete the procedure for online monitoring/ tracking of your truck. Sent your web account details and manual to you earlier but will do that again.

Thank you

@makonko, do contact us on 08123182129 for details regarding tracker installations outside lagos, ibadan, and abuja where we have offices.
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by GKACME1: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2011
available
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by oyewole123: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hello Kayode
I have not seen any sms or email from you as stated above, even the re-sent you promised, the last email i got from you was that, requesting for the balance of your fees which i regret paying you becuase i have not seen all you promised to send to me afterwards
I still have not received the electronic manual or the requested receipt i demanded from you
Kayode, you need to improve on your customer relationship, if you need an alternative email from me , you can call me because i have called you earlier on without a response from you
Will appreciate your response
Thanks
Re: TRACK & MONITOR YOUR VEHICLES ON THE WEB... by oyewole123: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2012
I hv dropped an email for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota AC Compressor / Pls What's The Meaning Of CE/LE? / Paul Walker, 'fast & Furious' Star, Dead In Car Crash At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.