Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu (52319 Views)

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by oikirodah(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
My Face Dey Show My Shoe Dey Shine: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu

Asake would say, " My face dey show, my shoe dey shine, Omo ope gara gan"; This slang is reserved for senior men, such as your boss, with whom you are pleased.

Clearly, this is how to describe Nyesom Wike right now, "him face dey show, him shoe dey shine," Wike would remain the most beautiful bride for the time being, and this is understandable.

As the campaign season approaches, every political bloc, particularly the League of outgoing governors, is hard at work strategizing to be on the winning side.

If not carefully managed, this group of people may fade into obscurity after 2023; with many of them still in their mid-50s and early 60s, this could mean permanent retirement.

Therefore, it is important that deliberate decisions are made in regard to the bigger picture, which is simply maintaining relevance following the general elections. The only way to do this is to fully support the predetermined candidate.

Before I go any further, it is a universally accepted fact that countries only produce presidents from the two dominant parties.

Wike now appears to be working in tandem with Abia State Governor Victor Ikpeazu and Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom.

Their movement would be similar to what the PDP senators and governors did to Jonathan in 2015, which proved fatal. Hours after meeting with Atiku, these men held a press conference where they kept harping on the bigger picture, which they claim is savaging the country.

The press conference held yesterday effectively put an end to rumors that Wike would remain in the PDP. It is clear that the Rivers State governor is on his way out, as his statements were cryptic.

I'm curious how many APC governors have meetings with Peter Obi or Atiku?

Joining the progressive stage at this time is the best bet for Wike, whose state is the fourth with the most registered voters and also one of the richest. This means that the State should have a vested interest in who becomes President.

When you look at all of the presidential candidates and their chances, it is clear that Tinubu's camp has the most advantages for a variety of reasons.

The last presidential election saw Atiku run alongside Peter Obi for the presidency, while Kwankwaso was fully supportive of the duo, the three candidates will be competing against each other next year, which means their votes will be divided.

The South-South, which has a strong PDP base, is currently split between the Peter Obi craze and the traditional PDP enclave, not to mention Tinubu, who is from the South.

Cross Rivers has an APC governor who serves as a rallying point for the party, whereas Delta State would be difficult to seize from Atiku's running mate, Okowa.

However the rumors that Ibori is defecting to the APC, if they are accurate, would be upsetting, particularly in light of the fact that Omo-Agege, the Deputy Senate President, is running for governor on behalf of the APC.

Edo, which has historically supported the APC, would put up a strong fight with Peter Obi working his magic. The APC, PDP, and LP would fight it out for the state here.

Akwa Ibom would split its votes between the three major masquerades of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, same goes to Bayelsa which has key APC members from the State as well.

Rivers has the population and money, where Wike dances to gives whichever party he teams up with leverage in the State.

The South East would undoubtedly be a battleground for Peter Obi and Atiku, with Tinubu receiving significant support from Ebonyi and Imo States. Above all, IPOB's opposition to electoral participation would deplete additional votes in the region. (This means that the votes cast here may not have much of an impact.)

The Northern region as a whole is the most sophisticated region in terms of voting; they have a history of always voting on principles, and the North is where the APC has its strongest Governors, who are clearly in the majority. The North would be a battleground for Tinubu and Atiku, with Kwankwaso a distant third;  Obi would have no chance here.

This leaves us with the South-West, which is completely behind Tinubu.

What would you do, then, if you were in Wike's shoes, especially if you could see more clearly that local indicators point to Tinubu winning the majority of the states outright?

See the cryptic message as sent by Wike in his press conference.

"Whatever we are talking about, is for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians. It is not parochial and tied to one person or group of persons. We believe that with what is going on, it will be for the interest of Nigerians at the end of the day.

Leadership is not about you and your family. Leadership is about everybody. It’s unfortunate that we are in a country now where a man finishes eight years as a governor and brings his own son as a governor too and as member of National Assembly."

After consulting with everyone and preaching to us that his next actions would be for the sake of Nigerians, he ended by slamming Sule Lamido and other PDP leaders.

"E b like the person wey say him dash another person Goat  but he refuse to leave hold of the rope wey e take carry the goat come."

" My Face Dey Show My Shoe Dey Shine "Wike is the town's newest bride; proceed with caution. Simply knowing this brings peace.

Meanwhile, keep an eye out for Wike and his "HIS BAND" during the upcoming electoral campaigns.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah remans the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/my-face-dey-show-my-shoe-dey-shine-why-wike-may-dump-pdp-in-support-of-tinubu/

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Penguin2: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Lol!

Watch the 1 million man march that was held for Peter Obi in Port Harcourt and get a picture of where Rivers people stand.

If Wike ever decides to work for Tinubu, it will be the greatest mistake of his life and the beginning of his journey to political oblivion.

Let him try if he dares to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9KHIGINAU

276 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Btfacts: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
If there was any such thing you will hear it from the Nation Newspaper

Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/LRPiC5zhCPFtHByK7

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by derecho(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kikikiki ..the same Wike that said he'd support freedom.
Wike won't be so stupid to support Tinubu

By the way Bush Radio/ Ireporteronline is one of Tinubu's low-budget spin-doctors...

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by AntonVince: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Watch the 1 million man march that was held for Peter Obi in Port Harcourt and get a picture of where Rivers people stand.

If Wike ever decides to work for Tinubu, it will be the greatest mistake of his life and the beginning of his journey to political oblivion.

Let him try if he dares to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9KHIGINAU

Even if this conjecture from Oikirodah ever holds true, then Wike will only be able to deliver as much votes as Ameachi "delivered" for the APC in 2015.

cheesy grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by ATEAMS: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fxxk up

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
wike shoes and face they truly shine at this moment

5 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mumu man cheesy

He's keeping them on suspense

He should do it already.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by einsteine(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fake news from Emilokan Bush reporters

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by NextPresido: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
The speed with which mods move any positive news about Tinubu is mind boggling. This is an article from a no name blog with less than 10 comments yet e don land for front page. Yet, credible articles about our actual future president Peter Obi will be sitting in the politics section for hours or even days

Una dey try well well grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by maestroferddi: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
This mindless propaganda kite which APC minions are flying will end in premium tears...

Wike has made it clear that he is still weighing his options and yet this misguided elements think that by using propaganda to force a narrative, then can force the hand of Wike and Nigerians...

They obviously don't understand how politicians play their game...

PS...Wike is influential but he will not determine how wins next year...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by uyimove19(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
foolish Wike

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by MindHacker9009(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by fserpent: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Users of Ford vehicles in Nigeria face some very unique challenges in the continued usage of their vehicle. Some of these challenges are listed in this video and the solution to this challenges are well highlighted in the video.

Please take your time to watch this before deciding on Ford as your vehicle brand of choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aSgzS5JjdQ
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
I m.coming
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by aylive02(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
angry

I don't care. No be only him go vote

9 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike is giving Atiku conditions Atiku may NEVER accept. And it's intentional.

Wike still believes in a southern presidency in 2023.

Kudos to him.

Power going from one core northerner to another will spell doom for the south.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by rusher14: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot, everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by ezechi242: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
you think wike is not wise?....can anybody tell me where amechi is?....wike has learnt his lesson from there.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by morikee: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
I knew it will come to this permutation

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by abobote: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Nairaland211: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

36 Likes

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
sad
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Lumig: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
For the PDP, Wike should be a forgotten issue. He has chosen where he wants to pitch his tent grin
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Realist12: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's better to pitch tents with a known go getter than gambling on ifs. Tinubu is definitely the best thing that can happen to Nigeria today . We can see the continuum progress he set for Lagos , no matter how the opposition denies it . Yesterday I used BRT for the first time in a long while from CMS ( Mandilas) . the system has advanced so much, guess what ? its mostly Ibos on the ride speaking Igbo. I asked the next man seated by myside who he's supporting and he said Obi. I know these are the guys that comes online to deny Tinubu's legacies yet they benefit from it daily , they know it's progressive. Yet they'd hype the basics Obi did, this is the height of tribalism yet they gas light others . I expect these people to be enlightening their people back home about the dividends of good governance that they enjoying in Lagos above Nigerian standards but NO . I wonder why these people want to drag Nigeria backwards.
I can only support progress . For one it's a blessing that a Lagosian is contesting now it's even the father of modern Lagos.
Wike is better as an APC member than PDP cos he's progressive. You can tell from his penchant for infrastructures.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by ratzeu: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Peter obi is our next president by God's grace

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.