Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry (18894 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry 2 / What The Bible Says About Makeup / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I can preach lawlessness but if I put in the name of Jesus Christ and a female whom I find worthless hails me, then I am on the right track grin

Ode Antichrist cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

Ode Antichrist cheesy

Surely you must be really ugly that's why you're scared of not getting a man of your own but just change your attitude hen it's not too late! Luke 6:45 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what a lady typed after reading the same comment you're complaining about so her response has judged you already! wink

A lady indeed. Birds of the same feather agree with each other.

Antichrist. grin

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you must be really ugly that's why you're scared of not getting a man of your own but just change your attitude hen it's not too late! Luke 6:45 smiley

Breeze don blow...fowl nyash don open grin After displaying banner, na brothel straight. grin

G@y Antichrist grin Sorry I don't crave for inventless cretins. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

Breeze don blow...fowl nyash don open grin After displaying banner, na brothel straight. grin
G@y Antichrist grin Sorry I don't crave for inventless cretins. grin
You're very funny walahi talahi!
So when the thief executed alongside Jesus was granted amnesty for his heartfelt repentance his past lifestyle will hinder Jesus' grant, shey? wink

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're very funny walahi talahi!
So when the thief executed alongside Jesus was granted amnesty for his heartfelt repentance his past lifestyle will hinder Jesus' grant, shey? wink

Any connection between a fornicator parading with a female moniker and a repentant thief who begged Jesus to remember him in paradise?

A guy you thought was a lady asked you to open church and to you he is like the thief nailed along side Jesus? Is it Jesus you are making a mockery of or are you saying you are present day Jesus?

You are one of the dumbest antichrists ever. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

Any connection between a fornicator parading with a female moniker and a repentant thief who begged Jesus to remember him in paradise?
A guy you thought was a lady asked you to open church and to you he is like the thief nailed along side Jesus? Is it Jesus you are making a mockery of or are you saying you are present day Jesus?
You are one of the dumbest antichrists ever. grin

At least this person ACKNOWLEDGED God's word unlike you who despised it and in what way are you better? Aren't you his customer in the romance section? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least this person ACKNOWLEDGED God's word unlike you who despised it and in what way are you better? Aren't you his customer in the romance section? cheesy

No. He acknowledged your demon inspired teachings that females are worthless because he is a fornicator just like you. By their fruits, you shall know them. The Bible is very clear on what God will do to fornicators like you.

It is your mother and your sisters that are his customers. cheesy All worthless females that can be bought with garri.

Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

No. He acknowledged your demon inspired teachings that females are worthless because he is a fornicator just like you. By their fruits, you shall know them. The Bible is very clear on what God will do to fornicators like you.
It is your mother and your sisters that are his customers. cheesy All worthless females.
Antichrist.

Aren't you also ACTIVE on the romance section? smiley
Please tell me what you've been doing there i will not tell anyone! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Aren't you also ACTIVE on the romance section? smiley
Please tell me what you've been doing there i will not tell anyone! grin

Why not check my profile comments and see for yourself.

Don't be a blind bat. grin That was how you stupidly flattered your dead ego with a fornicator 's comment thinking it was a female.

Dull brain.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

Why not check my profile comments and see for yourself.
Don't be a blind bat. grin That was how you stupidly flattered your dead ego with a fornicator 's comment thinking it was a female.
Dull brain.

By their FRUITS nah! Matthew 7:16 cheesy

You're more active on ROMANCE than RELIGION! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

By their FRUITS nah! Matthew 7:16 cheesy

You're more active on ROMANCE than RELIGION! wink

What is the difference? Are both not filled with homosexuals like you?

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

What is the difference? Are both not filled with homosexuals like you?

You can't see a single comment of mind there.

By their FRUITS! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can't see a single comment of mind there.

By their FRUITS! wink

That doesn't erase the clear fact that you are a homosexual and pedophile .

I hope you keep w@nking on bukky's comment till you drop dead.

G@y antichrist.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

That doesn't erase the clear fact that you are a homosexual and pedophile .
I hope you keep w@nking on bukky's comment till you drop dead.
G@y antichrist.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of God's word unlike you who disregard it only to keep arguing blindly despite being a prostitute on Nairaland romance section! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of God's word unlike you who disregard it only to keep arguing blindly despite being a prostitute on Nairaland romance section! cheesy
E pain am. grin

Hahaha. Soft punch.

F@gg0t spilling garbage as a way to count hours for his report. grin
Count bukky too.
Padophile Antichrist

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of God's word unlike me who disregard it only to keep arguing blindly despite me and my mother being a prostitute on Nairaland romance section! cheesy

Chatinent, come and see your brother preaching so he can count hours anyway he can. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I quoted God's word and she bowed not to me but to the authority i quoted: Bible!

So her attitude has judged you that a woman can hear the truth and submit to God's will if you're not ready! wink
Hahaha.

A male fornicator bowed for you and has judged for you. grin

Homosexual pedophile. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The woman knows that she's worthless without the man so she continues to adorn herself with all kinds of beauty products to keep looking gorgeous in the eyes of her man.

The truth of the matter is that women don't submit to their own gender unless men are involved. Take for instance, when women are alone in one place without a single male they won't think of their looks but once men are around even if the men are just their slaves you will see the women in action as if they have all the beauty.

Esther put on all this things but they were submissive to their own husbands! smiley

Chatinent, come and see what your brother is preaching. He said it's in your new publications.

Is this what you people preach and discuss in your church? That your women dress up for their houseboys.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
VenumX:

Chatinent, come and see what your brother is preaching. He said it's in your new publications.

Is this what you people preach and discuss in your church?

Aṣẹ́wó! Get married and stop flirting with boys on Nairaland! wink
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse MaxinDAnus:

Aṣẹ́wó me can't get married and stop flirting with boys on Nairaland! wink I love men

F@gg0t ash@wo, Stop promoting homosexuality.Stop nyashing your fellow negroe's a$$ on nairaland and r@ping children to count hours for your report grin grin

Antichrist oshi Ode.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by cornelboy(f): 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Your obviously here to catch cruise.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Your obviously here to catch cruise.
Check out her profile and see if she has ever preached anything on the religious section na ashewo thread she's ACTIVE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Makeup And The Use Of Jewelry by VenumX: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Check out her profile and see if she has ever preached anything on the religious section na ashewo thread she's ACTIVE! cheesy

Preach what? That women are worthless so you nyash your fellow men and r@pe children?

Looking for fellow homos to converse with. Why not quote me directly? grin

Islamist f@gg0t begger. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Sexual Immoralities Actually Kills People By Sunday Akanni Moshood / How Can One Know He Or She Has Emere/marine Spirit? / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.