Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo (1076 Views)

Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by NwaNimo1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the presidential standard-bearer of the All Progressives Congress, appears stupid to everyone in Nigeria, says his campaign organisation. grin

Specifically, the APC presidential campaign council’s spokesman Festus Keyamo said he and other APC members were proud to look stupid campaigning for Mr Tinubu.

“People say you can’t campaign for Asiwaju without looking stupid. I have heard such comment and I love that comment a lot. So, we are proud to look stupid. To campaign for a genius who appears stupid to everybody now,” Mr Keyamo stated.

His comments came on the heels of Dino Melaye’s criticism that based on President Muhammadu Buhari’s abysmal performance, anyone campaigning for APC’s presidential candidate, Mr Tinubu, would look stupid.

Mr Melaye is a spokesman for Atiku Abubakar’s presidential campaign organisation.

Reacting to Mr Melaye’s comment in an interview with ThisDay, Mr Keyamo said, “You know why I love that comment that you can’t look stupid? Because only geniuses look stupid. The Newtons of this world looked stupid.”

The junior labour minister, however, declared that Mr Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos, would be the easiest presidential candidate to campaign for ahead of the 2023 general elections.

According to him, facts and figures support Mr Tinubu’s presidential candidature.

“I have said it on different fora that Asiwaju is the easiest candidate to market. On the surface, people just thought like ‘is this guy joking? Is he insane?’,” added Mr Keyamo. “By the time we begin to roll out the records, the facts and the figures, it will now become clear that nobody is close to Asiwaju.”

Before now, Mr Keyamo had said Mr Tinubu would run Nigeria exactly like Mr Buhari’s regime.

Former APC chair Adams Oshiomhole had tried to distance Mr Tinubu from the failure of the Buhari regime. But Mr Keyamo insisted the media misinterpreted Mr Oshiomhole’s statement.

“It is the same APC template that both leaders (Buhari and Tinubu) that they will use,” Mr Keyamo said in an interview on Channels TV. “I saw one misleading headline from one of the papers yesterday, and I laughed. It was misleading, misinterpreting what one of our leaders said. That we were distancing ourselves from the records of Buhari, that is utter nonsense.”

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-looks-stupid-to-everyone-in-nigeria-keyamo/

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Quest7777: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2022

Not only Tinubu, but also Keyamo himself & all those trying to market the expired bat to Nigerians.

But this Keyamo is a big blunder. You can not successfully market APC & bat without 1st distancing yourself from Buhari's calamitous 8yr tenure.

& is it not gross stupidity for a country of over 200million citizens to end up with a President like this...

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by NwaNimo1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even his own team refer to him as looking stupid!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by fman(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
I swear

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Arysexy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Keyamo the two faced hungry lawyer

Indeed Tinubu looks stupid even to me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by ElSudani: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
The ridiculous lies! Zombidients are a special breed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by BigSarah(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's the other way around, Tinubu and APC thinks Nigerians are stupid, and I don't disagree with that looking at the support APC still has

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by derecho(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dis one think say Nigerians dey daft

"It is the same APC template that both leaders (Buhari and Tinubu) that they will use,” Mr Keyamo said in an interview on Channels TV.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by GoooodHardDick: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
You can't defend Tinubu and the APC government without looking stupid - DINO

Supporters of Tinubu actually looks stupid with the way they reason. 2023b is around the corners, vote wisely

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Kingspin(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
If the devil appears today, people will still campaign for him.

I understand Keyamo.
He is only an employee doing a dirty job which he is aware of

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by MasterJayJay: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Before nko? How will they campaign with exchange rate like they did before without looking stupid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by MadeInTokyo: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu zombies have started confessing the bitter truth,that Tinubu is not sellable.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Racoon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yeah! Not just absolutely and incredibly stupid, but grossly irresponsible, wicked and evil.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by TinubuThief: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Chai
Tinubu don suffer for people hand.
U can imagine what the campaign manager is saying and urchins still dey support him
Stupid begets stupid

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
APC is a scam, only scammers trust them

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Mom007(f): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
A liar and a thieving sellout! Mind you, no one is accusing Tinubu of being stupid. He is not by any stretch. He is just not straightforward, with questionable income and questionable associates. He has no qualms making deals with devils, deals which do not favor the common man. He made deal with buhari which led to the emilokan drama. He has made God knows what deal with the north in order to get their 'endorsement'. Same deal that landed him with a terrorist like shettima as a running mate! That is even worse than the buhari- osibanjo alliance. The biggest thing working in his disfavor however is his age! If He was 10, 15 years younger, Nigerians would have no qualms. He simply is too old to hold that office! Anything happens to him should he win will see this already battered country the hands of the chiefest boko ha ram sponsor there ever was!
No thank you!
So Mr lawyers are 2 faced liars, carry your market elsewhere. We are not buying!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Sunofgod(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Very stupid indeed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Looks Stupid To Everyone In Nigeria: Keyamo by Betanaija42moro: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Off course very stupid.

With all the hardship we are passing through in this country, as a result of APC bad governance, someone will still want to convince us to vote APC again.

Is either the person is taking us for a fool or is stupid.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Oyinbo Lecturer Uses Tinubu As Example Of Corruption / APC Will Use Money Massively To Influence, Win 2023 Elections —Buhari's Minister / Call Me A Bastard If You Don’t End School In Eight Years–tinubu To Students (VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.