Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) (55536 Views)

Video:Obidient Steals Peter Obi's Two Phones In Court Today. / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Okowa dey use IGBO People's brain. That is what Politicians do. Goodluck Jonathan ones said he is Igbo. He even named himself Azikiwe. But we all know that GEJ is an Ijaw man.

Wike and Amaechi are Ikwere. But Amaechi claimed he is IGBO, while Wike told anyone who cared to listen that, Ikwere are not IGBO.

My Nairaland's account name is related to IGBO, but I come from the almighty North. But I have the plans to contest for House of Reps position under Imo State. When the time comes, I'll name myself Emeka Chukwudi. grin grin Igbo people will vote me emas. grin

I am not here to argue with you again. You know the truth. Believe it or not it makes no difference from changing Okowa being an Ibo man. Are you his father? Okowa openly said it on channel TV name his village that he is Ibo by tribe. Aniocha is Ibo speaking by tribe.

So Ibo is your VP and will be your President. Take it or leave it. Over and out.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Okowa dey use IGBO People's brain. That is what Politicians do. Goodluck Jonathan ones said he is Igbo. He even named himself Azikiwe. But we all know that GEJ is an Ijaw man.

Wike and Amaechi are Ikwere. But Amaechi claimed he is IGBO, while Wike told anyone who cared to listen that, Ikwere are not IGBO.

My Nairaland's account name is related to IGBO, but I come from the almighty North. But I have the plans to contest for House of Reps position under Imo State. When the time comes, I'll name myself Emeka Chukwudi. grin grin Igbo people will vote me emas. grin

I am not here to argue with you again. You know the truth. Believe it or not it makes no difference from changing Okowa being an Ibo man. Are you his father? Okowa openly said it on channel TV name his village that he is Ibo by tribe. Aniocha is Ibo speaking by tribe.

So Ibo is your VP and will be your Pre
sident. Take it or leave it. Over and out.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

So Ibo is your VP and will be your Pre
sident. Take it or leave it. Over and out.

Okowa dey use una brain, just the way I dey use IGBO Girls Brain. cheesy grin

See my latest Igbo Babe. She is the prettiest Igbo Girl and the winner of the most beautiful IGBO lady in the East. She is a beauty Queen.

She no get Yam legs, she no get bear bear for face and bear bear for Chest
. cheesy grin

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Nwibii: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2022
abbey621:

Ehn but why una dey lie? Una no reach 200k where the 2 million come from? grin grin grin grin

Lol comr. lower the vawulence abeg. But you saw the crowd online na, at least we try pass 200k
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Spizzy1: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It will be easy for a Camel to pass through the hole of a Needle, than for an Igbo man to rule our great Country.
That doesn't mean Carmel cannot pass through the needle eye in that parable but not easy in practice. A qualified Nigerian from the Eastern part of the country will definitely rule the country. It's beyond tribe my brother. As a matter of fact, where I am today, nothing like tribe here.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by shortIGBOman: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Spizzy1:

That doesn't mean Carmel cannot pass through the needle eye in that parable but not easy in practice. A qualified Nigerian from the Eastern part of the country will definitely rule the country. It's beyond tribe my brother. As a matter of fact, where I am today, nothing like tribe here.

No Igbo man qualify to rule my beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere. grin

Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Spizzy1: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No Igbo man qualify to rule my beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere. grin
I am quoting you that it will happen before your very eye.
Re: Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) by Safyqueen: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
VEXT:

Dem don ban you abi grin grin

See me ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.