Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink (33750 Views)

Popular Obi Supporter Questions The Benefit Of 3rd Mainland Bridge / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ok. But we are still OBIdient.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Ridens(f): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Segalink will tell any lies just to collect tinubu money grin
when they say things that doesn’t go with your Narrative it’s becomes a lie , you guys don’t just have sense at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Benoxvals(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
This is getting embarrassing by the day..
They couldn’t find any dirt on OBI and they switched to gender identification of Obi’s fan.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lying is thoer daily order, we know them grin
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by peter4d2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi all the way

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by NohurryInLife: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mtchewww
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by HIPROFILE(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Proof or shut da hell up

PS : Gosh this thread wey dem, create just now now don enter fp shocked

Anything to discredit Peter Obi

Yes of course it will make front page So far it has to do with something that can help them try to malign Peter Obi’s impeccable character its a go for them.

But they can only try.

Muslim-muslim ticket can never win presidential election.

If only my yoruba muslim brothers understands where this muslim muslim ticket game is headed for they will have a rethink and stopped all this their useless support for Tinubu.
Tinubu lost it the moment he agreed to that Fulani condition and decision for a muslim muslim ticket.

This is not about Igbo hausa or Yoruba its about what lies ahead for the country at large.

Look at what happened at Owo which is now burried and no one is talking about that gruesome killings of innocent worshippers look at the bombing of a christian dominated school in Kano. My people make we get sense..ooo

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Olumaeme: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
This said guy that claimed to be a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by HIPROFILE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ridens:
when they say things that doesn’t go with your Narrative it’s becomes a lie , you guys don’t just have sense at all

Na you weh deh support Muslim - Muslim ticket no get sense and you should try and check yourself

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by RexTramadol1: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi ooo
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Magnoliaa(f): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
i am sorry, i dont remember the face of every insect i meet on NL, so there is no i could remember u

Of course, you can't remember, how could you? Doesn't change the fact that you're an impersonator (accusing Obi's supporters of the same thing) and then you went ahead to be vile to someone without provocation because *faceless forum*.

You specifically said you hope I won't off myself or something and break down because of you attacking me. You decided to stop with the trolling because you fear me being weak and unable to withstand your vitriol (not that you're an innately kind person), so forgive me if I do remember that or will so continue to hold onto it, and reminding you wherever if I so wish. smiley smiley

It is but a sign of a weak person afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Oziens: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
If he's a man that owes then twitter handle with light skinned image picture, how does that one your headache.

Did he/she violates twitter's rule
What offence has he committed?
Did he /she scammed /hack your account handle?
Alot of us have in our various social media account various photos/images,Content on our profile dm as if it is our true photo.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Habib101: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
What nonesense is this one now

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Michelle70(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Of course, you can't remember, how could you? Doesn't change the fact that you're an impersonator and then you went ahead to be vile to someone without provocation because *faceless forum*.

You specifically said you hope I won't off myself or something and break down because of you attacking me. You decided to stop with the trolling because you fear me being weak and unable to withstand you vitriol (not that you're an innately kind person), so forgive me I do remember that or will so continue to hold onto it and reminding wherever if I so wish. smiley smiley

yen yen yen.

i still couldnt remember who u are.

Bonne nuit
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by sammhi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Krismas:
grin sHE even calls HErself NEFERTITI grin
The Egyptian queen goddess grin
Every thing around Obi na scam grin
I
#Obi-OLULE grin
Pot calling kettle black
If there is scam the name is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by uyimove19(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Get yours PVC ready Nigeria must move forward come 2023 #OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Bontafa: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

Bonne nuit

So Na local scam be the work when you say you dey do ?

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by femiasaolu2014: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Although I thoroughly dislike this character called Segalink, I agree with his submission.

I have followed that account (firstladyship) for a while on Twitter and noticed the writing patterns and manner of speech used. It definitely never sounded like a woman to me.

So I am not surprised.

Moreover, if you see a Nigerian female who looks like Nengi (Big Brother Naija) who is so passionate about politics and talks only of it, it should raise suspicion of any observant person.

There are also many more accounts like this that are actually men pretending to be women.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Michelle70(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

So Na local scam be the work when you say you dey do ?
who is this one again?

another fly?
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Magnoliaa(f): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

Bonne nuit

I am not telling you so you could remember... at least you are not flat out denying. So long as you are not denying it happened, I am not lying. The pages of NL still bears witness.

You're a vile impersonator, and I only quoted you to put your hypocrisy in your face.

You can have a good night or not.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Bontafa: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
who is this one again?

another fly?

So Na local scam you dey do come dey claim billionaire for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by ismodiwa(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
They are all liars just like their role model master...
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by azpekuliar: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sega, Hundeyin dey investigate drop receipt you dey here dey reiterate. Na me go find receipt for you...

Abeg getat … wink

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by sammirano: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even obi means lie
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by azpekuliar: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Michelle70:
what a pituful excuse to discredit Obi.
This one no get wetin to use talk against Obi, Rivers rally reset him brain

But why everything around Obi get lies as its base, even the identity of his supporters are lies

Na gender investigation una dey do now cheesy

Hundeyin dey investigate drop receipt, una dey reiterate.

Kpele awon reiterators.

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by Karemarealty288(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
We are voting for Peter Obi, not his supporters. You people are too stupid. grin

Don't mind the low budget David Hundyedin.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
You have to give it to Obhidiots, lying comes naturally with them.
don't worry, I will subsidize Snipers for you people

2 Likes

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by sammhi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Brother wey mumu!

Short engine

What difference does it make if @firstlady is a man or woman? Are the things she saying wrong? Is Peter Obi not better than all other senile old men shouting “Emilokan”?

Fraud that called himself lawyer for years is looking for who to call fraud.

Onye ala!
Did she or he spoke to Sega that she is a man ! I don't get it . She is free to use anyone pics or use any form to address herself . She might even be transgender. Who cares ?
Unless U have interacted with her and she told U she is woman but U later found out that she is a man .
Is Boborisky a man or woman
This Sega na something else

1 Like

Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by rusher14: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
don't worry, I will subsidized Snipers for you people
Go school, you say no!
Re: Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink by ridbell01(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
They are plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.