Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure (1967 Views)

"I Regret Choosing Ethnicity Over Competence" Tinubu's Surpporter, Ogunrinde / Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment / Ndume: If You Criticize Buhari In Wuse Market, You Will Not Come Out Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by iSense247: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure

SadiqBabaSani:
The Situation Buhari has oed Nigeria into is catastrophic.

Put yourself in the position of the Presidential candidate of the ruling party where you cannot be proud to campaign with even one single achievement of the ruling party for a complete period of 8 years.

I sincerely do not envy Tinubu right now.

I think reality has begun to dawn on them that Tinubu is not marketable at all. Most APC members in my state of Osun are against the candidacy of Tinubu. They prefer mere commissioner Osinbajo.

They usually put their frustration on innocent Obi but it seems they can no longer lie to themselves anymore.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by floret23(f): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
You can't defend Tinubu without sounding stupid.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by stacyadams: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure

I think reality has begun to dawn on them that Tinubu is not marketable at all. Most APC members in my state of Osun are against the candidacy of Tinubu. They prefer mere commissioner Osinbajo.

They usually put their frustration on innocent Obi but it seems they can no longer lie to themselves anymore.

.as APC bad reach,osibanjo for still get people on their side...reality on ground go hit them like tsunami grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by stacyadams: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2022
floret23:
grin grin..the great 2022 quote of the year

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by ceede2: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2022
floret23:
You r in every Tiunbu's Thread, proving your stu!dirty.

Why others are taciturn.
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by bestman09(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2022
They are tired of deceiving themselves.

We will surely get it right in 2023!

We are Obidient

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Gadafii: 3:53am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Tinubu is our only hope for a better Nigeria, believe it or not.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

The Obidient's urchins are the worst sets of people in human race .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

you and the rest will work tirelessly and your work will be vain because we can’t allow tilimbu to “deliver us” from the same evil he sold to us

God forbid BAThings

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:19am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

According to reports reaching us here the Agbadorian FC , the useless crowd at the Port-Harcourt Rally were all rented and sponsored by Nollywood industry with their ill gotten wealth, but we will not relent in our struggle by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is the right man for the job with no scandal whatsoever, only a pocket of propaganda by the Obidient's urchins to tarnish Tinubu's image.

I and my fellow youths will continue to work tirelessly to bring back sanity to our dear country.

Peter Obi is a thief, a liar and a traitor. We cannot continue to live in deceit . Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins has lied for us for too long and we are tired of hearing more lies from them .

Say no to Peter Obi and his good for nothing Obidient's urchins and say yes to Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that's the only way we can move forward again in this Country shocked

This one na the new one wey Dem post to una WhatsApp group? cheesy.. no worry, after like 2 fruitless days, na you go tire to post grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Abdu81: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:

Till February 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Tochi3(m): 5:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Be very careful with those zombies turned urchins turned New leaves..

Fact checkers should do the needful..

Insight to.know if their july alert have been withheld.. as a result of always sounding stupid when defending the drug Baron...

All these lamentations can be a cry for more agbado and cassava to be supplied to their sewage holes where they always crawl out from..

Most of them are irredeemable

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by joyandfaith: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2022
iSense247:

There would be severe voter apathy in SW during presidential election. Atiku is not an option for some yorubas because he is a fulani. Older generation of Yorubas still have some misgivings about obi due to historical Zik- Awo rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2022
Omenka will soon turn a new leaf I believe

Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Betanaija42moro: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2022
APC is a failure na. Everything in this country is going down.

Let's try another set of Leaders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Ola5TP: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=apache2]The good for nothing Obidient's urchins are all over the media masturbating on their failed Port-Harcourt Rally . Next year election results will be a great shocker to them.

[b]contineu dreaming! U are just as stupid as the criminals u are campaining for. Wake up man.
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Racoon(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
The zombie seems to have acknowledged that Buhari’s woeful failures are real and it is gonna affect the emilokan druggie criminal.

Tinubu is not marketable because the Buhari he help to foist have so much bastardized the electoral chances of the APC @ all strata. They always don't agree with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by zeenaman: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Nobody can be proud of Buhari. But then, Tinubu is no Buhari. No basis for comparison between the two. Nepa certificate and Chicago certificate are not the same. On Tinubu's mandate I stand
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
APC is a failure na. Everything in this country is going down.Let's try another set of Leaders

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by OkCornel(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2022
Just compare APC campaign promises in 2014 against today’s reality and see them for the liars and failures that they truly are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by RZArecta(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2022
I've said it several times that you cannot possibly support the APC without sounding like a lunatic. Sometimes, those who still have small sense within the party especially the urchins, see what is happening across the country and wonder if their mother hit them across the head with a frying pan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by PlayerMeji: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Keep your propaganda to yourself, nobody is voting for Tinubu because of APC, people are voting for APC because of Tinubu!

He could be in any other party, he could be in CAFRDHY party if there ever was a party called that people would vote for him because of his outstanding records.

I now get the mistake now, most people think people want APC while the truth renaiñs that what most people is a true leader in the person of Tinubu
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Opintiwa: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2022
When corn finish APC urchins get sense for a day or 2

Allakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by iSense247: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
ceede2:
You r in every Tiunbu's Thread, proving your stu!dirty.

Why others are taciturn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by ceede2: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
iSense247:
You can't hate on somebody God has favor without sounding like an id!ot.
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by ambale(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:

You guys spread propaganda and fake news like mad folks but if they just give you one shot laidis, you start crying foul

I pray sense enters you by fire by force.
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by kunle75(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
stacyadams:

.as APC bad reach,osibanjo for still get people on their side...reality on ground go hit them like tsunami grin

Exactly why I changed my allegiance for obi
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by Karemarealty288(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
floret23:

Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by toneroforever(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

There would be severe voter apathy in SW during presidential election. Atiku is not an option for some yorubas. Older generation of Yorubas still have some misgivings about obi due to historical Zik- Awo rivalry.

Remember that hunger, hardship, insecurity etc doesn't spare any tribe if we don't get it right.
Voting wisely isn't about settling some scores based on how the older generation lived,at least their living standards were far better than what we have now. Vote for ur own future and that of ur children.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party
Re: Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure by SadiqBabaSani: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Op is been mischievous, I am not a Tinubu supporter, I admire the man but dont believe he is fit to lead Nigeria at this moment.

Like I have alws said, Its the turn of the SE to lead Nigeria, but Had Osibanjo got the ticket I wud support him

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Rally In Onitsha / See How Exactly Biafraland Will Look Like During Election Next Year - IPOB / Meet The Man Who Promised Tinubu 2 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.