Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life (3236 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
On a nairalander's request....I'd like to share the below:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In short, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote loads of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, my job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa . Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it with passion. God bless

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by marv1: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

I was posted to a state for my nysc in those days, there I met a girl at mammy Market where I always went to eat cos those watery stuffs at the kitchen no dey appeal to me. I met this pretty girl who came to assist her sister sell food. As I didn't know where I was going to be posted for my PPA, I asked for his address. GSM just came into the country barely a few months earlier so, no opportunity to echange numbers. When I got settled at my PPA, I sent her a letter which she received and with which she traced me.

In short, we had sex that night with some kind of resistance from her. She told me she was a virgin and that was her first time. I apologised and she said ok. This girl left the following day and that was the beginning of my predicament. I wrote loads of job applications after nysc, no jobs. My result was good and I always did well in interviews and aptitude tests in great FMCGs. One day, I was asked by my aunt to accompany her to a Thursday programme in a church. Reluctantly, I followed her. After the programme, we went to see the pastor who asked me to kneel down. As he was praying, he asked who did you have sex with and blood came out of her? I told him. He now said she's sitting on my glory because she had vowed that whoever had sex with her would be her husband in the spirit realm but i broke her vow. That I can never get a job, even if they're dashing people for free unless I was delivered. He asked me to fast for 3 days with prayer points. On the day I went to see him, he said I should repeat it cos he was still seeing some signs. I went back afterwards. He said 2 of the fasting were effective. That the 3rd one wasn't effective because I was watching hiphop music after breaking the fast instead of listening to a gospel song. Truly i went to see a friend who switched on his TV and we were watching American hiphop music. I was shocked.

To cut the long story sbort, he prayed for me after repeating the last one and said I'd see the hand of God soon.

Barely a month after the prayer, I was invited by one of the foremost companies in Ikeja for job interview. I met crowd there who were also applicants. In the end, I got the job. How did it happen? A guy was asked to give me an interview letter from lagos. Then I was staying with my brother in ibadan. May God punish me if I'm fabricating this story... he was asked to give me the letter in person and he must not return to lagos unless I acknowledge the letter. He didn't meet me at home. My people searched everywhere for me. I went to see an uncle cos boredom wan kill me for house and I was tired of applying for jobs. By the time I came back, my people mobbed me asking where have I gone to? They gave me the number to call cos the guy had gone somewhere but promised to come back later. I called him and he was ranting on phone. I asked him to calm down cos I never remembered if I actually applied to that company. Its been a long time. So, we met and I acknowledged the letter, he now left.

I got the job to the glory of God. One day my boss invited me and said, for some reason I withheld your application after shortlisting. We had employed the first batch some months but I didn't have rest of mind so I asked them to invite you. I was among the few employed. I applied genuinely through guardian newspaper while others came in through man know man. Guardian was the major newspaper where people used to apply for jobs in those days cos there was no Internet.

There I met my wife whom I married as a virgin, a year after, I travelled to America for training and came back, joined another great company . I was changing jobs like shoes before I finally established my own company in which I'm doing very well by God's grace. Its very popular in Nigeria today. I come to nairaland to comment at my leisure cos I don't share my time with any oga. I be oga of myself.
To the glory of God, ny job had taken me to America to see barak Obama .

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

He said that's the reason for all the setbacks he's been having. He prayed for him, asked him to go and fast for 7 days . When he finished, he now warned him never to set his eyes on her again. This guy graduated and served successfully. Today, he's a citizen in the USA. Fear women and sex. Hate it with passion. God bless

Please ooo. I want to know and contact you to recommend someone to the church

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
I pity people who carelessly engage in sex, sex destroys your destiny and causes limitations in people’s life but set awon Woke will think I’m talking rubbish

11 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Male and female created He them and not male and females nor male and male nor female and males nor female and female nor transkini.

O Lamech, you and your grandmother Eve, eh, no eye hath seen what God has in store for you people.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by 07kjb: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Boss make me one of your manager?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by NairalandMD: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
the last set of real men of God passed on since 90's
nah scammer's dey establish church (factory) this day's.
may GOD help this generation.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LikeAking: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

There was a colleague of mine who was living with a girl while in school as if they're married. I graduated before him. He had a reference in one cheap course like that. After clearing the reference he still couldn't graduate so I asked him to follow me to a vigil. After the programme I took him to a man of God for prayers. The man said, who is Bola( not her real name) and he said my gf. He continued praying and asked him to open his eyes asked, who's Bimbo( not her real name) he said his gf and the man responded, ę feran obinrin gan shaa grin. Meaning you must like women so much. He asked again who's chioma( not her real name) he said his gf. The man said its Bimbo who's on your matter. That she entered school while you were rounding up and she once told you she'd graduate together with you but you thought it was a joke. He said she had had several disappointments in her relationship so she went to a herbalist who made incisions in her private part and said whoever met her next would be caught in the Web and bondage and he'd not leave until he married her.

Lies!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LikeAking: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
marv1:

Please ooo. I want to know and contact you to recommend someone to the church

Na lies!
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Lies!
God Almighty is my witness. I have nothing to gain, should I lie. I've cursed myself already in my previous post if the story was cooked up. Who jokes with that especially when you stand to gain nothing? I went that far because people are hard to believe with stories shared on the social media

9 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
NairalandMD:
the last set of real men of God passed on since 90's
nah scammer's dey establish church (factory) this day's.
may GOD help this generation.

True Talk.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LikeAking: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
God Almighty is my witness. I have nothing to gain, should I lie. I've cursed myself already in my previous post if the story was cooked up. Who jokes with that especially when you stand to gain nothing? I went that far because people are hard to believe with stories shared on the social media

Oga!

I smell lies.

Hw come in real life we don't see dis miracles?

Some of us have been attending churches o.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Oga!

I smell lies.

Hw come in real life we don't see dis miracles?

Some of us have been attending churches o.

No be lie bros. That's why I cursed myself because people hardly believe such stories. I can curse myself countless times over it.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LikeAking: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No be lie bros. That's why I cursed myself because people hardly believe such stories. I can curse myself countless times over it.

Where dis man of God dey live?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
LikeAking:

Where dis man of God dey live?
I don't want to share any number or contact with anyone. If you could say I'm lying despite going as far as cursing myself when nobody is going to pay me for narrating my experience, how wouid you now trust the contact? Tinz dey happen my broda. Pray make you no see wahala.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by LikeAking: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I don't want to share any number or contact with anyone. If you could say I'm lying despite going as far as cursing myself when nobody is going to pay me for narrating my experience, how wouid you now trust the contact? Tinz dey happen my broda. Pray make you no see wahala.

U know say cursing ur sef no dey work.
May b u one hype on MOG.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
@eriokanmi

Sir, Kindly help me with the contact of the man of God as I am gradually loosing my faith in Christ as a result of the turbulent life I am living, I will be 41 next September yet no job and business failure all my life I am a graduate of English since 2009 .
My predicament is bad dreams of going back to old houses I 've lived , eating in the dreams seeing dead relatives, serving others and other terrible dreams for almost 20 years. I have done countless fasts (even 3 days dry fast) and vigils which have resulted into psychiatric illness due to lots of vigils. I spend my nights in fear of not knowing what I will see next. I have no money in my account neither is there any job. The height of it is that I have a sister abroad who is holding a tangible post who would promise me but will not fulfil.
My Muslim relatives are making mockery of me not getting anything from Jesus.
Please help me, I beg of you . You will never go down sir neither will you grope in darkness like me.

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
folak48:
@eriokanmi

Sir, Kindly help me with the contact of the man of God as I am gradually loosing my faith in Christ as a result of the turbulent life I am living, I will be 41 next September yet no job and business failure all my life I am a graduate of English since 2009 .
My predicament is bad dreams of going back to old houses I 've lived , eating in the dreams seeing dead relatives, serving others and other terrible dreams for almost 20 years. I have done countless fasts (even 3 days dry fast) and vigils which have resulted into psychiatric illness due to lots of vigils. I spend my nights in fear of not knowing what I will see next. I have no money in my account neither is there any job. The height of it is that I have a sister abroad who is holding a tangible post who would promise me but will not fulfil.
My Muslim relatives are making mockery of me not getting anything from Jesus.
Please help me, I beg of you . You will never go down sir neither will you grope in darkness like me.
Your case is very small in the presence of God . You shall testify. I don't like doing this but as you requested 07034591079. Salvation is free
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
LikeAking:

Na lies!
You mailed me. Sorry I hardly reply to mails and pms. Kindly share whatever you want here and I'd be pleased to reply you. I can remove this post once you're done, don't worry. Take care
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks so much sir

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Thatakwabombabe: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hhhmmmm it is well. Please how can we get in touch with you sir, some persons might not be comfortable sharing their problems on social media.

Thank you very much
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thatakwabombabe:
Hhhmmmm it is well. Please how can we get in touch with you sir, some persons might not be comfortable sharing their problems on social media.

Thank you very much
It's well. The truth is, such stories are hard to believe on social media cos people can cook up stuffs and make it look real. Only those in my shoes wouid understand better. I just wanted to pass a message, not to advertise any church or a man of God. People are seriously facing a hell of problems,but they think its normal. If you care to meet the servant of God, here is his number 07034591079. You don't have to see him in person. No kobo will be requested from you. Only fasting and prayer on the core issues, no digression. All the best
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Thatakwabombabe: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's well. The truth is, such stories are hard to believe on social media cos people can cook up stuffs and make it look real. Only those in my shoes wouid understand better. I just wanted to pass a message, not to advertise any church or a man of God. People are seriously facing a hell of problems,but they think its normal. If you care to meet the servant of God, here is his number 07034591079. You don't have to see him in person. No kobo will be requested from you. Only fasting and prayer on the core issues, no digression. All the best

Thank you so much
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by judedwriter(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44, et al

Sex is a deep mystery... Only very few people discipline themselves to have sex only in marriage.

This is why so many people's destinies have been tied or caged.

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by CaptMarvel(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Eriokanmi:
what is the Pastor's name please.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
CaptMarvel:
what is the Pastor's name please.
You can call him. I've provided his number for those who wish to link up. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by 3nity7: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You can call him. I've provided his number for those who wish to link up. Cheers
i dialed the number, it's legit. I think his from the western part of the country.
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2022
3nity7:
i dialed the number, it's legit. I think his from the western part of the country.
OK good. Yes he's a yorubaman cheesy. My friend who got his green card in less than 4 years only spoke with him on phone. Till now they've never met. Everything he told him happened, including the time and date he'd be invited for green card interview and whom the interviewer would be. He even told him the white man would not believe him but if he could fast and pray on some prayer points he gave him, hed meet his favour and it happened. He got 10 years green card. He doesn't ask for money, only prayers and fasting on your core problems. You too shall testify.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by 3nity7: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OK good. Yes he's a yorubaman cheesy. My friend who got his green card in less than 4 years only spoke with him on phone. Till now they've never met. Everything he told him happened, including the time and date he'd be invited for green card interview and whom the interviewer would be. He even told him the white man would not believe him but if he could fast and pray on some prayer points he gave him, hed meet his favour and it happened. He got 10 years green card. He doesn't ask for money, only prayers and fasting on your core problems. You too shall testify.
amen. He is genuine

1 Like

Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Didijiji: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2022
2 things….

This story could be true or one useless yahoo boy is somewhere looking for people to rip off because the summary of this post is to make every reader want to talk to the “ man of Ggod”
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by folak48: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Sir, is he the same person that God used for you?
Re: My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
folak48:

Sir, is he the same person that God used for you?
why did u ask...are u in doubt? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person? / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / Rain Falls At Wuhan In China After TB Joshua’s Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.