Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out (1340 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Gistsme1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out In Viral Video, Revealed How Tinubu Impregnated His Mother

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxfd9MGEwcU

A man who identified himself as Sunday Tinubu, has cried out that former Governor of Lagos State and All Progressive Congress (APC) national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is his biological father.

In a trending video, He claims that he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) is his biological father as he was told him, by his late mother whom he claimed died in 2013.

He said that his mother hails from Bayelsa State and was once a dancer for late Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s band, which is where she alleged to have met Bola Ahmed Tinubu who used to be a friend of Fela back then.

According to him, they became friends and she conceived, then gave birth to him (Sunday Tinubu). He said Bola Ahmed Tinubu used to live at Obalende area of Lagos State and was then, working on the streets as an Agbero in Lagos at the time before becoming who he is today.

After the death of his mother he decided to trace and search for his father in 2016, which is how he came to Lagos. He first wrote a letter through the Manager at Oriental Hotel, Lekki to him but he never heard from them or him.

He then had to go to Bourdillon in Ikoyi where his house is situated countless times, where he met with the Personal Assistant to him (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) called Shade but was hurriedly chased away with the use of Policemen.

He said since he came to Lagos State, to unite with his father and family he has been working with the Lagos State Waste Management Authority, so as not to steal from anyone but to survive his stay here in Lagos.

He said he is not in Lagos, to claim his wealth or anything but just wants to be recognized as his son and nothing more. He said based on the evidence he has seen and all his late mother told him, he’s convinced that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu truly is his biological father. He used the medium to ask for him and his wife (Oluremi Tinubu) and to reconcile their differences concerning him and give him his recognition as a son of his.

https://todaysplash.com/2021/06/28/video-tinubu-is-my-biological-father-man-cries-out-in-viral-video-revealed-how-tinubu-impregnated-his-mother/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chzb6XwjYPi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
DNA test asap,lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Gentlerespect76: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
This isn't difficult to see.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Massiveglory: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
True true, the man is a photocopy of tinubu.
Dna should be carried out asap in an independent hospital of repute.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by 666Advocate: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Our Ijaw people in Opokuma town speak of this issue.
The woman is from Opokuma town Kolga LGA Bayelsa State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Massiveglory: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by VeryWickedMan: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bros rest.
Tinubu has not identified his own father too.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
DNA test asap,lol
If the guy is a thief or agbero, then no need for DNA. Comfirmed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Quest7777: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022

Could be true, could be false.
Tinubu may not be obligated under the law to undergo a DNA test to verify/refute the claim, but he may have to do so at least to clear his name & avert any possible scandal.

But the bat & Controversy are like...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by 666Advocate: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bros rest.

Hahaha
Mad ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Tochi3(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lol. grin grin

At least his voice sounds like that of Tinubu and from the video he sounds very confident about what he is saying
Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Tochi3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bros rest.
my belle . cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by ElSudani: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why does he have an Ibo accent? He must be one of the mad people who advices Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by fman(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Remi Tinubu will not take this matter lightly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Massiveglory: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
fman:
Remi Tinubu will not take this matter lightly.
She should take it darkly then.
Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by Massiveglory: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Why does he have an Ibo accent? He must be one of the mad people who advice Obi.
O gbe. Too dry, try add water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by GoooodHardDick: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu hasn't united his family and he wants to rule Nigeria? Werey dey disguise!

Abeg let's come out and massively support Obi of labour party come 2023!

Peter Obi for president

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by ElSudani: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Massiveglory:

O gbe. Try add water.

Are you one of Obi's advisers?
Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by 666Advocate: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu has not identified his own father too, reason he claim to come from both Nigeria's Lagos and Osun as his father's main States of Origin.
Even his birth name Ogunlere Amoda he changed it to Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by CoachBush: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Many unconfirmed stories will be spread this election period in an attempt to tarnish candidates' image.

All of a sudden Tinubu is no longer Amuda. I don't think or hold the view that Tinubu will abandon his siblings or biological parents to suffer, despite having acquired stupendous wealth. For what him go that one ?

We should be careful about the the kinds of stories we believe this time around. We should apply our common sense.
Re: Tinubu Is My Biological Father, Man Cries Out by techWriter3: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
homies whole

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Suffers Another Gaffe While Speaking With Labour Group In Abuja / Yoruba And South West Were Proud And Dignified In Opposition. / Aftermath Of Subsidy Removal See The 560 Food I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.