Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) (61077 Views)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) / BBNaija: Chomzy And Hermes Clash With Each Other After Losing Task (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYsAzUb05YI

Big Brother Naija Season 7 Head of House Chomzy and her assistant head of house, Eloswag were captured getting intimate in the head of house lodge, IGBERETV reports.

Chomzy who emerged as BBNaija week 5 head of house shares her head of house privilege with her fellow housemate, Eloswag, whom she chose as her assistant.

The housemates took a relaxing bath together, and the video quickly went viral.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427146/bbnaija-chomzy-eloswag-get-intimate-hoh-bathroom-photos-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by God1000(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why are we promoting sexual immorality in our society? this show is a big distraction as well

Only depraved and deplorable people watch BBnaija show

I hope my comment won't hurt anybody sha cheesy
Don't take it personally

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Nayture147: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Misplaced Priorities

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Gasesayo: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Who e concern?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
I will choose to self-service off on tinubu picture than watch this show

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by akinsdor: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Good for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Kinterez(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okay...children of Jezebel..stupid show that only promotes sex, sex sex...nothing positive to learn...rubbish

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Swaagouu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Strongdickfresh: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Live sex is allowed...
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by sexymonkey(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by OgaDeyVex: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawa o

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Dey Vex

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is the reason why I do have to steady fight with my girl whenever she visits me. Everytime BB9ja.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Tydavid4: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by uyimove19(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
foolish BBN

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by oriewanbe: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok, one day I will sit down and watch this show. Maybe I will stumble on one of these raunchy scenes. So far the few scenes I've watched, I've seen nothing spectacular. All I've seen are people talking, dancing, cooking, sleeping, reading and doing exercises.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by greggng: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
They should stop invading peoples privacy. Toilet nd bath room.. shouldn't be shown to the public..They can be sued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chomzy chopping it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by PussyGalore(f): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
greggng:
They should stop invading peoples privacy. Toilet nd bath room.. shouldn't be shown to the public..They can be sued

Sue them because they showed pússy? shocked

If you want to see free pússy then check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Teaser4(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
Who cares, this show is a big distraction.

BBnaija is full of depraved and deplorable people

I hope my comment won't hurt anybody sha
smh!!! you be MTN …. “Everywhere you go”. Nah everywhere you dey

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Person future wife

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by kollinz1234(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
I love BBNaija but all these rubbish publicity won't make it last
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
E no EPP anybody
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wow, what happened? No single BBN thread hit FP all week, I forgot the show was still on. What’s happening? The show dead?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by popefuse(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
One thing I realized that the inmate sex is scripted by BBN why always every year. These is a selling point joor for more viewers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by umykal: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427146/bbnaija-chomzy-eloswag-get-intimate-hoh-bathroom-photos-video/
I'll rather play candy crush game with my phone than to watch this useless programme.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by whizbee(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Awesome, NOT!!!
Re: BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) by Nairaland211: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.