Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha (778 Views)

Obi And His Obidient Supporters Are Pretending To Be Angry Youths - Keyamo / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Icart: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E

As if sharing trucks of beer and Nkwobi wasn't enough, ụmụ iyo started spraying money at Peter Obi's rally in Onitsha. I told y'all ife ndị ụmụ iyoooooooo na di different - @AfamDeluxo

Supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr Peter Obi, on Sunday held a rally in the commercial city of Onitsha in Anambra State, shutting down most streets in the city.

Young men and women doning white polo shirts with Obi’s picture and inscription of his party started gathering at Zik Avenue at around 11:30am, from where they moved to other parts of the town.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Betanaija42moro: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerians youths have taken a decision, they are now speaking with one voice

OBIdients in Onitsha embarked on 1M march for Peter Obi it turned to a carnival.

Even, an Obidient lady found husband at the rally and got engaged.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by SmellyNyash: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by SmellyNyash: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Good market no dey hard to sell

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Qtrpst4: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abdul05, PandoraObi and other urchins see as heart attack wan kill una oh

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by ZeroAccess: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
Buhari will be a child's play compared to the hardship that will befall this Country if Peter Obi becomes the President of this great Nation.

Atrocities to expect in Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins government
1. Thuggery
2. Kidnapping
3. Nepotism
4. Corruption Pro Max
5. Lies, deceit and more lies ,even Lai Muhammed will become a Saint
6. Terrorism unabated
7. Killings and extra judicial killing
8. Government of the Obidient's urchins,by the Obidient's urchins and for the Obidient's urchins.
9. Lack of jobs for our graduates
10. Inflation, hardship, more hardship and Pro hardship. Just to mention a few

Falseprophet1 tell them the truth before it's too late, how long will you continue to hide ?

My fellow youths, will you allow all these and more to befall us ? Think of the future of your children before casting your vote .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man and the best man for the office of the President

My fellow youths vote Wisely for Tinubu , let's give him our Bloc votes for a better country for us all .

I won't say this again , Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all failures and they have absolutely nothing to offer.

You are just a fool. How will u be supporting a 90yrs old man to be your president. Suffer no dey tire u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Qtrpst4: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=116152244][/quote]

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by 9jalyte: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:
Buhari will be a child's play compared to the hardship that will befall this Country if Peter Obi becomes the President of this great Nation.

1. Thuggery
2. Kidnapping
3. Nepotism
4. Corruption Pro Max
6. Terrorism unabated
8. Government of the Obidient's urchins,by the Obidient's urchins and for the Obidient's urchins.

Falseprophet1 tell them the truth before it's too late, how long will you continue to hide ?

My fellow youths, will you allow all these and more to befall us ? Think of the future of your children before casting your vote .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only man and the best man for the office of the President

My fellow youths vote Wisely for Tinubu , let's give him our Bloc votes for a better country for us all .

I won't say this again , Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are all failures and they have absolutely nothing to offer.

Chai, I am enjoying this. See the desperation in your appeal. You listed what will befall Nigerian if Obi wins, you didn't say why and how Obi will put Nigerian into such mess.

Just little advice, you will be of help to your master and Savior Tinubu if you advice him to market himself and avoid being in the another Buhari that refuses to engage with the citizens.
Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Qtrpst4: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
apache22b:

1. Thuggery
2. Kidnapping
3. Nepotism
4. Corruption Pro Max
6. Terrorism unabated

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by PandoraObi: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2022
if you are tired of living approach fast running trailer on the express, stop looking for who to blame for your depression
Qtrpst4:
Abdul05, PandoraObi and other urchins see as heart attack wan kill una oh

1 Like

Re: Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha by Obidient4life3: 2:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Obidients supporters are actually doing well in the society more than urchins!
I really ask myself what motivates urchins!

(1) (Reply)

We All Should Be Begging Tinubu To Be Our President- Abdulrazaq Hamzat / SW Continues To Measure Development With IGR / How Can Nigeria Work With The Level Of Waywardness Of Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.