Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) (30538 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Gistsme1(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_0AMd44xg0

I settle every department of your family and village, about 7 department collected money from me, so I own you now and I can use you 10 times a day- Man jokingly tells his wife after she refused to "knack"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChtrmBHACgo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by matrix199(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Whether jokingly or seriously, it is one of the ills of brideprice payment.

It's high time brideprice payment was abolished. It has no relevance anymore in modern society. When you pay for something, it becomes yours like a property. When you receive payment for your belonging, it means you've sold it.

Brideprice payment simply implies the father is the seller, the husband is the buyer.

171 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Glad it's a joke because you own no one,make una dey put am for mind.
If you think paying a lady's bride price mean you can use her the way you want then you must be a fool.

Marriage is about partnership. You're equal. No one owns anyone,
A man who thinks he owns you is not a man to have a relationship with. Plenty of men are looking for a partner. Look for those men.

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep suffering there.

41 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Dalil8: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2022
He ain't wrong.

41 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Omonieme: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Well, they say man jokingly tells his wife. It better be a joke. But for reals, there are men with this stupid mentality. Like, how can you even think of that? How? I once had a conversation with a married man and he's like, why my wife go say no if I tell am say I waan fok? I'm like for reals? So, she no get right over her own body again? Well, there's no way I'll enjoy doing the do if my partner mind no dey.
No be this one I suppose dey talk about this morning sef. I sell cars and I've got the best auto deals you can get out there for you. Click on my profile and check them out

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Offpoint1: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2022
That's what happens when your daughter is jobless and the parents gives a marital list longer than River Niger.

Make poverty no make us sell our daughters in the name of marriage.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Alpha Man

13 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by illuminutty: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Did he pay dowry in full?

5 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Ejehkob: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
That's really serious but why did they not check for compatibility before getting married?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by sleek214(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
When bridal price and dowry are high, you get rubbish talk like this from men. If traditional rites is below N50k, you won't hear these rubbish again

10 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Boogyman557: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF u SAYYYYY, 10X in a WAAAA...

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las night, my waist still de pain me till now ooo..

U de here de talk of 10x in a day..

This ASHAWOO BANI use her too legs take tie me..

my PREEK come de bend bend inside her TOTTO..

she nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

as I reach house, I buy JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED. and drink..

Na dat mixture de help me here ooo

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Domipraiz: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
"jokingly"

Who has the power to dey bang 10 times in a day in this Buhari era?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Pandev(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
mtcheew. Is this for real? The mumu man carry him wife family matter for head and still get mind to dey talk am. He think say that one go make am dey control am anyhow. Sha no go jump inside lagoon after she finally serve you breakfast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by opalu: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Ahh
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by chudez0147(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
DamnNigga
Use kwa!.., Shey na tools?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by bestman09(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin
True talk, but he should know how to go about it
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Joke of the year...

These days, husbands beg their wives before they can use them once in a week

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Bontafa: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Go

Munafukin shut up
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by alingo2013(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Na Igbo people, there bride price looks like they are sell their girls into slave trade

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Dreambeat: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
A couple relaxing, laughing and joking. He didn't mean it in that sense

2 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by DEROX: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
grin ipob man
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by ivolt: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Okay, slavemaster.
Don't come here crying when you get dumped.

2 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by salbis(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
The attention you seek, you shall get.

6 Likes

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by bewla(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
T
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by fasho01(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
A skit I guess
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by EmahBoss(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Myopic! The internet has made people mad. No privacy anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Daughters and wives are properties in the SE. Very little regards for women in the SE.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail... / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.