Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) (30579 Views)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / RELOCATION SALE: PLOT OF LAND WITH GERMAN FLOOR. I OWN IT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Glad it's a joke because you own no one,make una dey put am for mind.
If you think paying a lady's bride price mean you can use her the way you want then you must be a fool.

Marriage is about partnership. You're equal. No one owns anyone,
A man who thinks he owns you is not a man to have a relationship with. Plenty of men are looking for a partner. Look for those men.

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep suffering there.

you are a confused human being, why will a woman refuse to give her man enough sex, if the , man go out to satisfy himself now, you will still cry fowl, and why must woman family bill a man outrageously to give out a daughter? That should be criminalise. She should thank God the man is saying he own her, there are alots of woman out there who doesn't even have a man who will claim to own them.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Olumaeme: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2022
A man does not own the wife.
A woman owns herself 100% and only decides to submit to the man under the union.
Men need to understand that when demands are made in that line, they can get a NO as an answer and its fine.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by geladinho1(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Ladygbola:

Where are you let's fuuuccccckkkkk
BAD GIRL. COME TO Abuja u will see me.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by theTranslator: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Ladygbola:
Who can use me for more than 10 times. I love sex so much. I don't play with it. It's really killing me. I hardly say no to sex. It's my hobby.
this format don cast
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by theTranslator: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Then insulting gay Jesus is my goal too na,why e dey pepper you?lol
are you Muslim?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by theTranslator: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Olumaeme:
A man does not own the wife.
A woman owns herself 100% and only decides to submit to the man under the union.
Men need to understand that when demands are made in that line, they can get a NO as an answer and its fine.
lol after her family collected all his money I don't support his statement. But these guys should stop selling their daughters
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by jonaifame22(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Omonieme:
Well, they say man jokingly tells his wife. It better be a joke. But for reals, there are men with this stupid mentality. Like, how can you even think of that? How? I once had a conversation with a married man and he's like, why my wife go say no if I tell am say I waan fok? I'm like for reals? So, she no get right over her own body again? Well, there's no way I'll enjoy doing the do if my partner mind no dey.
No be this one I suppose dey talk about this morning sef. I sell cars and I've got the best auto deals you can get out there for you. Click on my profile and check them out
pls i need a good Ford e 250 do you have
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Amodi470(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2022
You own each other, not only you own her
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Amodi470(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:
Daughters and wives are properties in the SE. Very little regards for women in the SE.

Islam has given women more freedom than any other religion
Alhamdulillahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Desusi: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Basically true now!
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Emman08: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Own what? How can you own a human being? You don't even own your children to do with them as you please. I can see now see the wisdom when my father collected N500 bride price when my sister got married. Maltreat his daughter he trained from primary school to PhD? come and take your nonsense N500.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Desusi: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
matrix199:
Whether jokingly or seriously, it is one of the ills of brideprice payment.

It's high time brideprice payment was abolished. It has no relevance anymore in modern society. When you pay for something, it becomes yours like a property. When you receive payment for your belonging, it means you've sold it.

Brideprice payment simply implies the father is the seller, the husband is the buyer.
Mind you its biblical! But not as expensive as my IBO brothers take it as if they are selling a whole House. Haba?!
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by patpaul: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Mufakirnaqdiun post=116156102]Glad it's a joke because you own no one,make una dey put am for mind.
If you think paying a lady's bride price mean you can use her the way you want then you must be a fool.

A man who thinks he owns you is not a man to have a relationship with. Plenty of men are looking for a partner. Look for those men.

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep sufferin

Agreed, nobody owns anybody in marriage, but your idea of you are equality in marriage can be construed by some women to mean something else which is what is bringing problems i most marriages. Let the wife know that 'submission' as used in the Bible, though it doesnt connotes slavery, does not make a wife equal to the husband.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Midas01: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Of course you'll blame the woman as usual.

I pity where you lots left your sense.

The man willing to have sex ten times a day is not the jobless one but his wife.... Mumu.
Offpoint1:
That's what happens when your daughter is jobless and the parents gives a marital list longer than River Niger.

Make poverty no make us sell our daughters in the name of marriage.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Talks like an Ibo man.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Cravemore: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
"Awokoo..." shocked

U wan fvck person daughter towtow pulled grin in the name of brideprice..!
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Lastly ladies abeg make una still dey observe before getting into a relationship with an animal,Dem full ground lurking around,and once you see sign abeg exit the marriage before it's too late,no make any body advise you to keep suffering there.

Selfishness everywhere. There is no equality in Christian or traditional marriage in Africa. The bills for the wedding was not shared equally. If ladies want to claim equality in marriage, they should be fighting for the right to share all expenses during wedding equally. It's that simple. But no, they want the man to carry the weight then later, they'll still want to claim equality. When it was money time, they would not claim equality. The horrible have-your-cake-and-eat-it syndrome destroying the brains of the typical Nigerian woman. Any woman who seeks equality in marriage should ensure that when the list is given to the man, she should ensure to pay half of it. Simple agreement, simple partnership.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
[qppppuote author=Ancecoker post=116156110] peogrin[/quote]
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
alingo2013:
Na Igbo people, there bride price looks like they are sell their girls into slave trade

you don make me laugh tire, funny but true
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You just proved me right,Christians are so scared,don't you want to go to heaven?

If you are the true son of your father drop your house address to confirm if I'm a suicide bomber or not.

If Christians are scared, why do you want to kill them by force? Must everything be by force to you terrorists

Since you can't wait to have 72 virgins in Al-Jannah, why don't you look for a pigsty to go blow yourself up

Just give me the location, i'll make sure the whole world see you going out with a bang
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Exceed15: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Madam clear that from your head. Before God we are all equal but in the context of marriage there is heirachy. In an organization there is structure for easy administration to avoid clash.

You are not equal to your husband . It's not partnership. He is your head while you support him to build a successful home. Submission is not weakness. It is honouring your husband. If you have problem with it stay out of marriage. You can still be successful without marriage.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If Christians are scared, why do you want to kill them by force? Must everything be by force to you terrorists

Since you can't wait to have 72 virgins in Al-Jannah, why don't you look for a pigsty to go blow yourself up

Just give me the location, i'll make sure the whole world see you going out with a bang
If you like insult everything e no concern me,at least you were the one who called me a suicide bomber na.

Since you called me a suicide bomber I dared you to drop your family's house address,and I will show you what a suicide bomber does.
I hope you don't put you and your family in trouble with your mouth today.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm sure a Nairalander can't wait to own his daughter.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Get married first and we will talk later.

He's joking but marriage gives one d right to mate the partner anytime he/she wants. If u ain't ready to mate, why get married? Stop confusing younger ones
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
cooooooks:
End bride price and human sales/traficking.
Sigh. "I own you" in this century.
Na bride price and dowry cause am. Sincerely.
There can never be true equality in the marriage system until both things are removed.
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

If you like insult everything e no concern me,at least you were the one who called me a suicide bomber na.

Since you called me a suicide bomber I dared you to drop your family's house address,and I will show you what a suicide bomber does.
I hope you don't put you and your family in trouble with your mouth today.

See your life now. You should have taken your own advice before you started denigrating the personality of Jesus with obvious lies. If I descend into the personality of your Muhammad, you will cry blood and later eat pig. His personality was most flawed and that is based on hard facts not insults or just conjectures.

Now it is paining you. Just send me the pigsty you intend to carry out your blast. Don't forget to wear make-up so you look good for the camera
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by koskilala: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wa o, is she an object?
Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amodi470:

Islam has given women more freedom than any other religion
Alhamdulillahi

Muslim women have way more freedom than women in the SE who are treated as properties from daughters to wives. very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by cooooooks(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Couldn't agree more.

Lollittaa:

Sigh. "I own you" in this century.
Na bride price and dowry cause am. Sincerely.
There can never be true equality in the marriage system until both things are removed.

1 Like

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Amodi470(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
NOHOLDSBAR:

Muslim women have way more freedom than women in the SE who are treated as properties from daughters to wives. very true.

God bless you for saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) by Ogagawhite(f): 3:25am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Mufakirnaqdiun post=116156102]Glad it's a joke because you own no one,make una dey put am for mind.

Another fool talking to her fellow fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.