Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State (17570 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by rippa(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Racoon:
All these acts were deliberate acts to embarrass the bullion vans druggie. Otherwise, why all these gales of defections aways from APC?
All these tinubu supporters do not understand
They are here thinking Obi and the South East are their problems
2015 is still very fresh to some of us.
PDP govs in the north, some decamped to APC, while some stayed behind to destroy PDP from within. That is exactly what will happen to APC in 2023
Shakareu about to leave NNPP to PDP, kwakwaso will not decamped, but may likely work for Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Dubaku543: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

The North West and East is for Kwankwanso and Atiku.

South West and East for Tinubu and Obi.

The beautiful brides are North Central and South South.

Obi has North Central and South South

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Oracleforce: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
IGBOS obviously have turned this election to tribal one. Let's see if they have the numbers to make their Obi president

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

In as much as you have spoken many non-Igbo people's minds...your choice of Jagaban might not be accepted by other tribes also because of his frail nature....we don't want to vote for presidential candidates who will use half of our annual budget to treat his complicated ailment in the Uk...so also is Atiku...nevertheless, we have to. make a choice. It is quite unfortunate that one of these three political disasters will emerge as the presidential-elect before May 29 2023...
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by etrouble: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The next election is between Atiku vs PETER OBI.

Tinubu wl be in the hospital checking his Urethra tract or visiting a physiotherapist for his Parkinson ridden body

Where will your parents be then? In the grave or in the mortuary? Only God will determine that.
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Billygee2u: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Nothing here to celebrate, Buhari obviously wants Atiku to Win, but Nigerians Want Obi.

Buhari has lost right to recommend even a ward councilor
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Racoon:
All these acts were deliberate acts to embarrass the bullion vans druggie. Otherwise, why all these gales of defections aways from APC?
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by obaaderemi: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

South South is largely for Obi because of the religion matter and also because the ibos supported Jonathan. North Central will be shared between Obi and Atiku. Many christians still see Atiku as a tolerant cosmopolitan fulani, not in the mould of the barbaric and stvpid Buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Shascky33: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Trinitycian:
APC sai mun bata wuta grin
Wuta wuta zamu yi wa shegu nawa. 'yan banza sun gama tarwase mana kasa.

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Peacecore: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku, PDP and inheriting of failure! So they couldn't inherit his(Buhari) 2015 or 2019 office, it is 2002 that Buhari failed woefully. Anyway wetin be my consider. Na make Jagaban inherit his 2015 office and Obi, his 2019's all na win win for the South.
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by obaaderemi: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
IGBOS obviously have turned this election to tribal one. Let's see if they have the numbers to make their Obi president

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Don't worry. If Nigeria could survive a terrible specimen like Buhari, it will survive Obi. Unless you can boldly say here and now that Obi is more inhuman than Buhari.

Come to think of it-- in the spirit of fairness, don't you think it's actually the turn of the ibos? They fought alongside the others for the freedom of Nigeria, they contribute to national development, they have suffered too, they fought a civil war that was pushed unto them by the north, etc. Yet they are the only part of Nigeria that has never had a shot at presidency. I am Yoruba but I will always stand on the side of equity. They have their bad eggs such as the idiotic Kanu who speaks like his brain is on vacation. But then we all have our bad eggs. wink
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by ZombieTAMER: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Born2Breed:

which south west is for Tinubu?
did Osun not open your eyes
even lagos is not for Tinubu,

about south south, maybe you aren't aware that Rivers is obidient, Edo is on lockdown, Delta etc

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by hollywater: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Nothing here to celebrate, Buhari obviously wants Atiku to Win, but Nigerians Want Obi.

Buhari has lost right to recommend even a ward councilor
You are smart in thinking. The Agbado Man is just fooling around. Last last the people will decide. From the look of things, they have decided to vote for Obidatti.

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by okorogodwin4(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2022
No body is talking about these wawulence

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by ajepako(f): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:
it seems Buhari is not making efforts to retain katsina, all the news coming from there is not appealing yet Masari will open his buccal cavity and be attacking LP candidate. It will be disastrous if Buhari lose his state, as number one party leader he needs to show example by ensuring APC retains the state. The feelers showing that Buhari will lose Katsina to PDP, tell me how other northern states will deliver if C-in-C will lose his own. Things not looking good for APC.

PO for president.

Buhari that did not lift a single finger to help his own nephew, Mallam Fatuhu when he lost APC , watched him decamp to PDP, watched his Aso Rock digital spokesman Bashir Ahmad lose Kano APC ticket and did not help..

Na him go help southerner or any other person?

Bros, Baba Bubu no send anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by ajepako(f): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
They did him dirty with the muslim-muslim ticket

Baba paid for APC ticket but may end up with ACN ticket

grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2022
ajepako:

Buhari that did not lift a single finger to help his own nephew, Mallam Fatuhu when he lost APC , watched him decamp to PDP, watched his Aso Rock digital spokesman Bashir Ahmad lose Kano APC ticket and did not help..

Na him go help southerner or any other person?

Bros, Baba Bubu no send anybody

I think you are absolutely correct. All the news coming from katsina which suppose to be APC home-ground has shown the state has been overrun by PDP and that is bad for someone regarded as the party numero uno. Buhari no send anybody for this 2023 election as he has shown through his body language and that will greatly affect Tinubu/Shettima ticket as APC candidate (even though campaigning for them has its negative implications too). I believe the northern votes are for atiku to lose.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by IamAtikulate: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.
NURTW Lagos branch

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
I have been telling doubting Thomases that Buhari is APC and once Buhari goes, APC is gone. Tinubu is just a SHELLholder in APC.

Tinubu will learn his lesson the hard way. You dont form alliance with a fulani man in politics. A fulani man will always follow his own fulani brother.

1 Like

Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by edosignature(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar the peoples choice 2023.

Vite Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by sangresan(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
The distance between Ibos and common sense are like that between Earth and Sun
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
081087n:

Another nonentity on a Monday morning cheesy
Who be this agbado she-urchin?
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Born2Breed(f): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

which south west is for Tinubu?
did Osun not open your eyes
even lagos is not for Tinubu,

about south south, maybe you aren't aware that [b]Rivers is obidient, Edo is on lockdown, Delta e[/b]tc

Yes @bolded. The brides are already tilted towards Labour Party.

The other demographic are sensible youths who means well for Nigeria and the apolitical. They are in the 6 geo-political zones but are minority's.
Re: PDP Acquired Buhari’s 2002 Campaign Office In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Who be this agbado she-urchin?
Agbado and cassava all the way cheesy
Better than you the obituaries grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG / The Political Careers Obasanjo Ruined, By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.