Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... (254 Views)

"I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Shehu Sani Doesn't Know The Man In His The Campaign Poster With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... by theymany: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Vote with sense.
Re: Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... by pricklewane: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2022
I am telling bro, waiting patiently for the Pandora Criminal to bring part of the loot stashed in his daughter's Pandora account to Lagos make I lick am. It seem the lesson he learnt with Osun 3K never reach.

The fool won't even get that 3K vote in the presidential election. God punish the bastard

theymany:
Vote with sense.

Re: Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... by theymany: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2022
pricklewane:
I am telling bro, waiting patiently for the Pandora Criminal to bring part of the loot stashed in his daughter's Pandora account to Lagos make I lick am. It seem the lesson he learnt with Osun 3K never reach.

The fool won't even get that 3K vote in the presidential election. God punish the bastard

well said
Re: Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... by Kayceo2010: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
pricklewane:

Agbadorians on the loose.. Lol
Re: Its A Okay To Cash Out During The Campaign But.... by theymany: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2022
Kayceo2010:

Agbadorians on the loose.. Lol
lol

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Overrules N20bn Damages Against DSS On Sunday Igboho / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Jigawa, Donates N50m To Flood Victims / When Will Betta Edu Campaign For Tinubu In Other States Apart Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.